Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Hindus burning the Holy Qur'an

Nomads, this is an email I got today. I don't know if it is appropriate for me to post it here, but I just had to show you how Islam is under attack from left right and center.

HINDUS BURNING THE HOLY QURAN

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY MUSLIMS AS YOU CAN IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES SO THAT IT MAY REACHES THE MEDIA WHICH WILL FOR SURE- COVER IT AS WELL AS IT DESERVES, AND THE MUSLIMS ALLOVER THE WORLD MAY KNOW & DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE PICTURE AND IT'S THE ONLY PROOF OF THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN DONE BY THE HINDUS

hindus_pigs.jpg

Adna   

salaama

subxaana laah.... walaahi our religion has more enemies then we know, this gaaloos allah qabto, and in sha'alaah alaah wil punish them for what they are doing. i think it's getting way out of hand what this galos are trying to do,,, i read some other thread that gabar yar gets expeled from the school jus because she has an scarv/hijaab.... i think it's time the muslims should do some thing about it... why ony islams get picked on by every gaal?,,,, i don't know what to say runtii but i will come back next time insha'alaah. love you alll

Blessed   

^^ Hindue,Seikh.. same difference!

why ony islams get picked on by every gaal?,,,,

Asraa,

Walaalo it is because we let them. Muslims don't really care about each other anymore. Our loyalty is measured along tribal and national lines. :(

I just hope that this attack on muslims helps us wake from this nightmare - gaalo don't care wether your a Somali or a Paki - your just a Mulsim to them!

Yeah to be fair i have seen that circulated for a few years now, but it still has the same effect on me :mad: .

Although we should recognize that this always has been the case in India in morden time, and it is not to disimilar to the Isareal Palestine conflict in that Indians and Sihks have alwased Oppressed Indian Muslims who are in the minority dispite the 100 million + number, teh way that the Jews and the Christian Right are now attempting to do so world wide

This is the state of mulsim worldwide in Occupied Palestine, in Kashmir, Iraq, and in places where there arent any conflicts the muslims are opperessed by Totalitarian regimes that are even worse than the Kuffar.

For exmaple take a look at the man being placed in charge of occuping Iraq

US general: 'I'm not anti-Islam'

Lt Gen Boykin has a glittering military record

A leading US general has apologised for appearing to cast the war on terrorism as a spiritual battle between Christianity and Satan.

Evangelical Christian Lieutenant-General William G Boykin said in a statement that he never meant to offend Muslims.

"I am not anti-Islam or any other religion... I support the free exercise of all religions," he said.

Referring to a Muslim fighter in Somalia, General Boykin had said: "My God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God, and his was an idol."

In his statement, he said his comment had been misinterpreted.

:rolleyes: Yeah right we no what he ment right

"My comments to Osman Otto in Mogadishu were not referencing his worship of Allah but his worship of money and power; idolatry," he said.

"He was a corrupt man, not a follower of Islam."

Pentagon 'embarrassed'

The three-star general's statements came in speeches - some made in uniform - at evangelical Christian churches.

In several of speeches, General Boykin said the real enemy was not Osama bin Laden but Satan.

The BBC's Pentagon correspondent, Nick Childs, says top US defence officials pointedly declined to criticise the general, but the row clearly embarrassed the Pentagon and the Bush administration.

In particular, the general's remarks brought anger from the Council on American-Islamic Relations which pointed out that Muslims believe in the same God as Jews and Christians.

General Boykin enjoys a glittering military record as an officer and a commando and is currently deputy under-secretary of defence for intelligence.

But correspondents say the remarks appear to run counter to the Bush administration's insistence that the campaign against terrorism is not directed against Islam.

king_450   

I do beleive that ,if the rest of muslims countries have done what Saudi Arabia is practicing this will have stopped Long Long time ago.i do remember still the day that Saudi Arabia announced it will not allow entry of any Follower of Hinduism into Saudi Arabia.And not only Hinduis of India, but for that matter to all Hindus who may be citizens of other countires.Not long ago the Hinuds poured Gas for children/women/men , who are muslims and burned them to death.so nothing is new that we can learn ,but it shows us once again that Muslims need to unite and protect their relegion and rights.

LuCkY   

Ok...How is this:I PRAY THEY BURN IN HELL-IN THE HOTTEST PLACE!!!!! :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: I just had to vent some of this anger somewhere...this was the perfect pLace.Anyone that does such incriminating/immoraL acts against ALLah's word shouLd pay in here and the hereafter to the highest punishment possibLe.

Modesty   

^Amiin!

How many kitaabs have the acursed kafirs burned in the past? I think alot! Did it destroy Islam? Definately not! They might burn our book, but they can't burn the Quran from our memory, and hearts, they can't abolish Islam, Islam is under the protection of Allah until the end of time.

And, this is by Hindus who drink cow urine to purify themselves!Allah didn't create Hell for nothing I'm sure,may they have a horrid time there. :D