Sign in to follow this  
BN

Somaliland: We Are Fighting ONLF in Sool...

BN   

Deja vu. The Information minister must be taking a chapter from the war book of Gen. Morgan. Careful, it may not be the most successful ...

Soomaalidu waxay ku maahmaahdaa "Gardarraa ma guulaysto."

WAXAAN IDINKU WARGELINAYAA IN DAGAALKII ADHI-CADEEYE AY KU JIREEN CIIDAMO KA TIRSAN ONLF

HAR(HAR)-Wasiirka Warfaafinta Somaliland Md.Cabdillaahi Maxamed Ducaale, ayaa sheegay in ciidamo ka tirsan Jabhadda Ogadeenka ee ONLF ay ka qayb galeen dagaalkii Maalintii Jimcihi ku dhex maray Adhi-cadeeya ciidamada Somaliland iyo ciidamada [Puntland] ee Cabdillaahi Yuusuf.

Qaran News

Radio Somaliland

Somali war lords will never change.

Puntland is absolutely starting a WAR with Somaliland, and that is what I believe.

It is Ramadan and Muslim Somalian aren't fully fearing Allah. I am so deeply sad and hurt by what is happening.

Walaahi I hope ALLAH who created us will forgive our muslim somalian Leaders, because I see what sort of influencing they have upon the Somalia nation.

Lander

"Puntland is absolutely starting a WAR with Somaliland" As long as you sympathise with your somalilanders you will never be different from those who you feel sorry for.and before you feel sorry for others, feel sorry for your self, coz you seem to have the same mental set as our warlords.

OG_Girl   

Originally posted By Man Of Freedom :

Lander

"Puntland is absolutely starting a WAR with Somaliland" As long as you sympathise with your somalilanders you will never be different from those who you feel sorry for.and before you feel sorry for others, feel sorry for your self, coz you seem to have the same mental set as our warlords.

Lool, exacly what I wanted to say. What is different between you and your warlods!! :confused:

Ooops , I forgot why I clicked on this topic..lol

Somaliland: "We Are Fighting ONLF in Sool..."

LooooL What is on Earth ONLF doing in Sool?

Is this another war Propaganda :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Salam

Every warlord who is defeated tends to pick a ghost enemy that doesnt exist.Abdulqasim used to pick Ethiopia now Riyaale after staring a war and gotten beaten says OLF.Please give us a break.In fact what is absolutely facctual is that Somaliland only fought against *********** and lost now the entire Puntland Might is descending upon the borders of Somaliland let us see what happens

Rahima   

LooooL What is on Earth ONLF doing in Sool?

Loool, exactly what I was thinking :D , boy it must of have been a long trek for a useless war :rolleyes: . Why would they want to join such a futile effort when they could be fighting a jihad, baffled me :confused: .

On the topic though, every group has made a ghost enemy, certain factions are not exempt. But Ethiopia is a real enemy to our brothers, ever been to Somali galbeed or have family who live there?

OG_Girl   

LooooL I agree with you. This is the war Prophet (SAW) said (Al qatel wal maqtool fe naar)killer and killed in Naar cause each want to kill his brother!!.

Just wondering when people stop supporting this crazy war!

Salam

NASSIR   

Somaliland should stop their outright aggression against people's territory. You can not say i am securing borders in other words i am being attacked. It is two contradicting claims. Please stop crying

Puntland army has full control over Sool and Cayn region with Dervish forces stationed in Buhoodle, WidhWish and Yagoori.

Very laughable indeed. The ONLF leader Admiral Muhammad Umar may have some issues with Sland's main tribe. Come to think of it, he even ordered the burning and looting of Sland businessmen whom dared to enter his hometown Jigjiga.

Thereby declaring a full-blown war on Sland's main tribe, after Sland arrested and handed over ONLF fighters to Addis Ababa.

Yet to assume he would help his kinsmen in Pland is a futile thought bound to be contradicted the coming weeks.

The Admiral knows Pland will win any war with Sland any day.

onlf.jpg

ONLF Leader

The baseless accusation of the Sland minister just awakened a lion that was allready asleep. No wonder the Somalis in zone 5 export and import through the Bosaso port without exeption instead of their good old Berbera.

OG_Girl   

Originally posted By :Nationalist:

Very laughable indeed. The ONLF leader Admiral Muhammad Umar may have some issues with Sland's main tribe. Come to think of it, he even ordered the burning and looting of Sland businessmen whom dared to enter his hometown Jigjiga.

Subhanallh!! Nationalist, I ask you kindly brother to back what you are saying before you put words into people’s mouth for your own propaganda. ONLF never admitted of burning or looting anything owned by Somaliland and if you have evidence that supports your claim please post it and let everyone see it. Until then though refrain yourself from advocating false allegations.

Nevertheless, I will remind you though the ONFL leader Uncle Mohammed Omar denied this accusation on the BBC Somali section when he debated with the Somaliland Information Minster. Uncle Mohamed Omar went on to say, "if" what they are saying is true, maybe is something carried out by the relatives of the people who were handed to the Ethiopians by Somaliland government.

So brother before you mix us in your affairs with Somaliland and score some cheap politics shots please stop this before things gets worse.

ONLF are not enemy of any Somali groups , our issue is with Ethiopian who colonising our Land.

Salam

Rahima   

ONLF are not enemy of any Somali groups , our issue is with Ethiopian who colonising our Land.

And in that remains the struggle, the jihad.

Inshallah it shall not be tarnished by the aspirations of any group or people who fight day and night over useless points.