Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Rumeyso ama ha rumeysan...

Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^I got afterwords n edited....u got emotional issues homie, its only like saying sxb dont get worked up on it aight homie.

Now, I have emotional issues because of your hasty & silly comment?

I am not your homie,Period. I dont want to be your homie. Dont call me Homie.Simple

mantra   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Thanks for being upfront and honest.

You're quite welcome. Violet I believe I have said all there is to say on this matter, in case you forgot here it is..

NO God-fearing person would dare show allegiance to a leader who would bring in kafirs to fight our brothers and sisters in Islam. When I say you and your lot, I mean those who support this pathetic excuse for a man because of Qabil, one quick glance at the threads in the politics section and one can't help but wonder whether this particular clan cares about the well being of Somalia and Somali's in general or about subjugating others

No one else around here exercises political correctness, I don't see why I should either.

I never said I disliked anyone from any region, I harbour no ill-feelings towards any Somali. You accuse me of supporting President Abdullahi for clan-reasons and like I said before, even if that were the case, is that not my right?

As I said before it is, just as it is mine to say what I did, I still can't help but wonder whether the supporters of mr. Warlord and co would be sitting here singing about a government if it was Aweys who was elected in Nairobi.

Perhaps I did get carried away (20 mins in this section and anyone would), my apologies Violet, Taako and others. Anyway back to my main point (and what led to this fruitless argument in the first place) you can't accuse A Yusuf's critics to be masking qabilism behind their comments, they stem from all backgrounds and come from every Qabil (including his), whereas his supporters...well think I covered this before :D

anywho cafis Violet

mantra   

Originally posted by Violet:

quote:Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^I got afterwords n edited....u got emotional issues homie, its only like saying sxb dont get worked up on it aight homie.

Aboowe, sometimes maturity doesn't come with age..so just let him and his comments be.
:D:D:D

Farax needless to say your butt smooching went unnoticed

Lake   

quote:

your signature chooses to wipe off an entire country

You mean Somaliland? Well, technically, it's still apart of Somalia and until the two sides sit down and work things out, that's how it shall remain. That doesn't mean I hate Somaliland, I understand why Somalilanders would want to leave the union and I honestly have no problem with it.

Abaayo, its one thing to dislike the TFG..you even have the right to dislike President Abdullahi, but to you say that his clan doesn't care about Somalis or Somalia and you dislike them..Don't you think that's taking it a bit far?
Work what out? lol...Somaliland people made it clear they wont ever go back. You people need to let your wishful thinking go.

Khalaf   

quote:Originally posted by Khalaf:

Aboowe, sometimes maturity doesn't come with age..so just let him and his comments be.
Baayo gacliso or could be too much stress to get worked up on the da word homie....i am not your homie kulaha...miskeen :D .

Ebyan   

Originally posted by mantra:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

Thanks for being upfront and honest.

You're quite welcome. Violet I believe I have said all there is to say on this matter, in case you forgot here it is..

NO God-fearing person would dare show allegiance to a leader who would bring in kafirs to fight our brothers and sisters in Islam. When I say you and your lot, I mean those who support this pathetic excuse for a man because of Qabil, one quick glance at the threads in the politics section and one can't help but wonder whether this particular clan cares about the well being of Somalia and Somali's in general or about subjugating others

No one else around here exercises political correctness, I don't see why I should either.

I never said I disliked anyone from any region, I harbour no ill-feelings towards any Somali. You accuse me of supporting President Abdullahi for clan-reasons and like I said before, even if that were the case, is that not my right?

As I said before it is, just as it is mine to say what I did, I still can't help but wonder whether the supporters of mr. Warlord and co would be sitting here singing about a government if it was Aweys who was elected in Nairobi.

Perhaps I did get carried away (20 mins in this section and anyone would), my apologies Violet, Taako and others. Anyway back to my main point (and what led to this fruitless argument in the first place) you can't accuse A Yusuf's critics to be masking qabilism behind their comments, they stem from all backgrounds and come from every Qabil (including his), whereas his supporters...well think I covered this before
:D

anywho cafis Violet
Abaayo I took you at your word and you should take me at mine. Any government is better than lawlessness and had Aweys been elected in Nairobi or had the ICU defeated the TFG, I would have supported them completely. My support for President Abdullahi doesn't stem from qabiil..I support a government and it just so happens that this government is headed by someone from the same region as my ancestors. Can I not support him and the government without being accussed of being a qabilist?

You have the right to oppose the TFG because of their actions(i.e. bring the Ethiopians to Somalia), but it's not right to extend that dislike to the clans that inhabit Puntland. There are many other MPs in the government from various clans..why don't you feel the same way about their clans? Anywho, like you said you got carried away so no hard-feelings.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Tone:

quote:Originally posted by Violet:

quote:

your signature chooses to wipe off an entire country

You mean Somaliland? Well, technically, it's still apart of Somalia and until the two sides sit down and work things out, that's how it shall remain. That doesn't mean I hate Somaliland, I understand why Somalilanders would want to leave the union and I honestly have no problem with it.

Abaayo, its one thing to dislike the TFG..you even have the right to dislike President Abdullahi, but to you say that his clan doesn't care about Somalis or Somalia and you dislike them..Don't you think that's taking it a bit far?
Work what out? lol...Somaliland people made it clear they wont ever go back. You people need to let your wishful thinking go.
They have a lot to work out, like the situation in SSC.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ First of all it is premature to say he has appointed anybody to the US ambassadorship. No press releases means its premature to make assumptions.

But lets take a look at 'Ambassadors' that have been named.

Ambassador to Yemen- Siyad Barres son-GEDO

Ambassador to Oman- Naaji- Somali Yemeni

Ambassador to China- From Marka- From the clans of djibouti,Awdal etc

Ambassador to UN- From Bulo burde- Hiiraan Clan

Ambassador to Kenya- Not from yeys clan

Ambassador to EU- Yey's 'clan'

Now tell me where is the corruption? Where is the Siyad Barre like moves?

Is the Presidents personal spokeperson now supposed to be divided in the 4.5? Your one quick character ya horn. When the ICU kicked Hiraale out you started to call them the 'entity'. When the alleged bombing in Kismayo happened and you perceived Afgaduud was behind the happenings, your stance has changed from Pro-TFGish to Clan man.

But yet you speak of 'Somalis'. Give me a break saxiib. Flip flop, drip drop, and wherever Hiraale goes, only Horn shall know.....

Where is Hiiraale young man? Is he not in Baidoa in support and in tune with the TFG? Does that not alone negate your cheaply put together rhetoric?

Do you know what the difference is between a head of state and the institutions theirselves?

Originally posted by N/AA:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ First of all it is premature to say he has appointed anybody to the US ambassadorship. No press releases means its premature to make assumptions.

But lets take a look at 'Ambassadors' that have been named.

Ambassador to Yemen- Siyad Barres son-GEDO

Ambassador to Oman- Naaji- Somali Yemeni

Ambassador to China- From Marka- From the clans of djibouti,Awdal etc

Ambassador to UN- From Bulo burde- Hiiraan Clan

Ambassador to Kenya- Not from yeys clan

Ambassador to EU- Yey's 'clan'

Now tell me where is the corruption? Where is the Siyad Barre like moves?

Is the Presidents personal spokeperson now supposed to be divided in the 4.5? Your one quick character ya horn. When the ICU kicked Hiraale out you started to call them the 'entity'. When the alleged bombing in Kismayo happened and you perceived Afgaduud was behind the happenings, your stance has changed from Pro-TFGish to Clan man.

But yet you speak of 'Somalis'. Give me a break saxiib. Flip flop, drip drop, and wherever Hiraale goes, only Horn shall know.....

Where is Hiiraale young man? Is he not in Baidoa in support and in tune with the TFG? Does that not alone negate your cheaply put together rhetoric?

Do you know what the difference is between a head of state and the institutions theirselves?
Firstly, you totally avoided my rebuke of your accusations towards President Yusuf, right when, you saw siyad barre son as an ambassador. Do you think Gen Barre would have defied logic by naming his enemies son as an Ambsaddor? Surely he was not above such feindish clannist mentality. Especially since he killed his own population in the North, South, and Central.

Secondly, your tone is condescending. I am not a young man. I am verile young man. icon_razz.gif

Know one knows where Hiraale is. He could be in Baardheere, Baghdad, or Baidoa. That is irrelevant. It is what he thinks on the matter. He has not come out in support of the government and refuted the childish and baseless statements made by some media outlets. Some of which usually are his literal walking mouthpiece. That alone is cause for concern. Wouldn't you think? Therefore he is not in 'tune' with the program or with TFG (The two are mutually exchangeable).

Dhageysa, folks: Kutiri kuteenka naga joojiya. Stick the issue, which is unparallaled clan nepotism in the history of Soomaali people.

The vast majority do not have a faith in this entity dowlad ku sheeg aan kaligeed socon karin, but la nuujiyo, koriso, barbaariso Xabashi.

Still, mid tan camal waligeed lama aanan arag. Asagoo, The Father of Stooge, aanan tabartaas lahayn, xataa uunan seexan karin magaalomadaxda dalka cabsi daradeeda, ayuu intaan magacaabay ama ismagacaabeen.

• Yuusuf Baribari of Midowga Yurub [EU] - the danjiraha to Brussels.
  • Cabdillaahi Seed - danjire ku sheega Soomaaliyeed ee Ingiriiska.
  • Kooshin Max'ed isku magacaabay danjiraha Soomaaliya u fadhiya ee Mareykanka, even when Mareykanka does not recognize the whole dowlad ku sheeg.
  • Cumar Jamaal - xoghayaha guud ee siyaasadda u fadhiyo Qaramada Midooway [whatever it means, though I assume to spy officially the real danjire u fadhiyo meesha].
  • Ciid Bedel Max'ed - danjire ku xigeenka Qaramada Midooway. [He could have been the real danjire, laakiin banooniga ayaa la barayaa, until then ha sugo...]
Mareykanka, Ingiriiska and Midowga Yurub waa meesha dhaqaalaha kasoo galo, waa meesha ee ka tuugsadaan. If all these three places la dhigtay not only a sub-clan, but a sub-sub-sub-sub-sub ilmoadeero family members, then maxaa yaalo meesha.

Let's see others u magacaabay that are his ilmoadeero or his nephews and nieces in this dowlad ku sheeg.

• Yuusuf Cumar Ashari – lataliyaha madaxweynaha dhinaca siyaasada [also another spokesperson]
  • Daahir Mire Jibriil – Agaasimaha madaxtooyada [chief of staff of Filla Soomaaliya]
  • Axmed Yuusuf – Xoghaynta gaarka ah ee madaxweynaha
  • Cabdullaahi Dheere – madaxa ilaalada madaxweynaha [chief of security personnel]
  • Axmed Cabdullaahi Yuusuf – wiilka madaxweynaha, ahna qasniga madaxtooyada [ :D ]
  • Yuusuf Weyrax – lataliyaha madaxweynaha dhinaca dhaqaalaha
  • Xasan Cali Yuusuf – madaxa borotokoolka Madaxweynaha [when he goes abroad, who takes care hoteelada, tikidiyada iyo wixii lamid ah ...]
  • Hibo Maxamed Cilmi - lataliyaha madaxweynaha ee dhinaca xiriirka
  • Xuseen Cali Seelaan - agaasimaha madaxtooyada Baydhabo
  • C/risaaq Durqun - xoghaynta gaarka ee Madaxweynaha
Then there are also the others. Yaa isgaaray, read on.

• Korneel Max'ed Darwiish - Taliyaha Nabadsugidda Qaranka [Chief of National Security, the newly created]
  • Cabdullaahi Cali Cumar (Inalibaaxsankataabte) – Taliyaha ciidamadda [Chief of Staff]
  • Cabdirisaaq Afguduud – Taliyaha guutada koowaad [First Battalion]
  • Xiif Cali Taar – Taliyaha guutada sadexaad [Third Battalion]
  • Col Cabdullaahi Carays – Taliyaha guutada afaraad
  • Joocaar - Maamulaha dekedda iyo garoonka diyaaradaha ee Xamar

Farax needless to say your butt smooching went unnoticed

LOL. Looks like it. :D

Only that i wasnt smooching no butts, i was rather being immature [To use but her own words] icon_razz.gif

Khalaf, get off my nuts will ya? For obvious reasons, I refuse to be your homie. OK?

Emperor   

MMA Kutiri-kuteenta ugu wayn adigaa wada waxaan rabaa inaad isheegtay meesha uu Engineer Xuubsireed kunoqday Editor-ka Idamaale, Bal beenta aad kasoo xigatay Website-yada aad soo qortay soo cadee..

Waxaanse layaabanay dadka meesha kuwada jira Shibirtii qaylisa waa laheesayaan.

Energy badan baa qasaaray laakiin waan idinka war sugayaa