Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Hareeraysi Shenenigan and its aftermath: SL commanders to report to Abdi Iley

^^^This news has caught fire over the last few days. The information coming in is no surprise to most analysts of Somali affairs it’s just the secessionist have been exposed and thus far unable to respond.

Aside from Qudac who was claiming that Hargaysa was going to train Nato forces in how to handle the issue of Piracy. The rest have come down o Earth..

Qudhac   

A&t

sxb if i were you i would be asking myself what exacly do my people want....

onlf has splintered into groups.... most of now work for melez....

The rest have continues the armed struggled and are being massacred on alarming scale the groups that has gone with malez.....

the diaspora folks are as disorganised as ever.

ONLF seems to thinks its wise to have war on three directions ethopia/somaliland/puntland (not very wise at all)...

and since the great war of 77 not one is really better of understanding whats your folks want.

i think your folks seriously need to evaluate what is the aim...

it seems from where i am sitting you wasting the most precious thing you have which is young precious lives...

ONLF seems to thinks its wise to have war on three directions ethopia/somaliland/puntland (not very wise at all)...

Qudac adeer, do you like waffling?

ONLF are a movement at war with Ethiopia, there is no issues or war with the Somali State of Puntland. Nor with the secessionist enclave of NW Somalia which is just a logistical, route and a rest stop for its fighters. :D

lets not exaggerate lad.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Also the fact that Abdi Iley according to reliable sources will now be coordinating all security activities does not bode well for the Hargaysa Junta’s clan ego.

:D:D:D

Qudhac   

duke

as much as i would love to give the attention you crave its beneath me to give the time to defeated lot whom i have routed long time ago....

maybe on sundays i might give you some attention boy keep wagging that tail.

Originally posted by Qudhac:

duke

its beneath me to give the time to defeated lot whom i have routed long time ago....

Yeah after all you are Anglo Saxon Somali & Orphan of the living Queen of England?

Your Navy was out training Nato sailors while those pesky ONLF fighters were landing in Zaylac, right? :D

Originally posted by Qudhac:

like i said defeated boy maybe sunday

lol. Yet you responded already. Ah secessionist the new logistical refuling route for the ONLF.

The ONLF made monkeys out of you.. :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Your Navy was out training Nato sailors while those pesky ONLF fighters were landing in Zaylac, right?
:D

:D:D:D:D loooooooooooooooooooooooool. Nato kulahaa. Yes, Nato. But the acronym surely must be for a different thing. N for night, T for tobacco iyo daba-musbaar. :D Inta kale buuxiya.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

quote:
"Al-hareeraysi,Mal hareereysi

Wamaa adraaka, Mal hareeraysatu!?

Yawma yu circle'u Marimar wal Golis"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D