Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Breaking news: Ethiopians vacate Mogadishu!

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Juje, you dont undertsand so far? lol. Adeer I can not predict the future like all mortals. The PM is doing a great job so far and I wish him much success...

I like the way you are disgusing your words over your irk at Nuur Caade for releasing Odayashii and working out a plan where reducing the Ethiopian presence inside the city - which could eventually lead to stability and peace for that corneer of town. You cant sxb at any moment digest the good things Nuur Caade is doing, can you? And somewhere at the back of your mind you also know adeer is not happy about it either - so why are you 'caburiin your self , sxb iska bixi naqaska ee odeyga Nuur Caade dhulka lagal.

All i have to stay say is.. May Allah save Somalia from the foreign invaders, political prostitutes, warlords, and those with cloaked visions for our Homeland.

It’s more divided today then ever. TFG still crippled despite Ethiopian exhaustion in the capital alone.. See you in the end sxb. Salaam.

RedSea   

I also like the secessionist now pasting TFG press releases, wonders never stop.

If anything you should thank me sxb . Because I think no one deserves to be swarmed upon as you have.

Fabregas   

Juje, I thought I was the only that noticed; some men are angry( at least they appear to be) at some Ethiopian forces leaving certain corners of Muqdisho! Cajiib!

LANDER   

Its good news, thus what will the excuse be tommorrow when they leave?

Puntland troops are occupaying Mogadishu.

The Ethiopians will leave and the TFG will remain. No excuses lads.

:D

Som@li   

Johnny B N GJ_Goate

Guys, so far, Nur Cadde, is winning the hearts of Somalis, especially those in ghost town, Mogadisho, I don’t understand why most of you guys are so pessimistic and hopeless.

If you think and believe GUN is the way to go and solve Somalis’ problem, I don’t, killing innocent people, including aid agents who came to save you, will never end Somalis’ problem. For once be positive, and see an end of this catastrophic nightmare.

I understand secessionists concern though; they are frightened and scared the return of normality in Somalia, because that will end their dreams of dismembering Somalia. :D

I believe we need more people like Nuur Cadde, peacemakers, not a thief or power greedy, and who can return Somalia to be back on tracks.

ICU did a good job during their period, but they went into a war, and lost, they are GONE, it is time to stop mourning them, and move forward.

So why are you against Nur Adde’s initiatives?

RedSea   

Dabshid,

To be honest with you somaliland has better chance of gaining recognition with stable southern somalia than the statu quo.

The whole point that most people here are arguing is who is better to deliver peace in Southern Somalia. That is the whole argument here. So far as it has shown it's not the TFG or any of its members. It has been the the ICU and that might explain why poeple missed it or 'mourning' as you put it.

You might also be forgetting that the TFG is a criminal enterprise, the crimes which it has commited will not go unpunished by the somali people trust me on that.

In addition, my friend don't be so sure of who killed the aid workers. That was a terrible thing to do and already the resistance has denounce any relations to those acts. It's not them. We all know the ex-********s and warlords capable of such criminality are all within the framework of the TFG.

Som@li   

Bada Cas,

Somalia needs peace, I do believe TFG has some very bad apples, but they are not all-criminal entity, as you put it.

There is no ideal world, specially in Africa, we have to move on with what we got. Somalia has a functioning parliament, and a recognised government, and after reconciling with other functions, few years down the road, Somalia can be out of this dirt.

So instead of breaking/destructing of what it available, let us mould it for better, :D

As for Somaliland, I respect your stand and efforts, but it is fruitless. You should guys have a bigger ambition (like ICU who started with nothing) than getting recognition for that small triangle. ;)

N.O.R.F   

^^LoL, So we should forget about SL and root for the TFG miya? You can try to discredit SL as long as want to saxib but the TFG has failed! Nur CAdde looks to have had some success recently and I hope it continue but until the old man Yeey is relieved of his duties Somalia will not get better.

Youre trying to sell me a blind horse saxib (TFG).

Som@li   

^It is very good that we agree on the recent success of Nur Adde. :D I hope too that he continuis the good work.

BTW, Do you think all somalis' problems are cuz of Yeey? and if he is removed will you join rebuilding greater Somalia,and stop seccesionist ideas? smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^The man who was put in charge of solving Somalia's problems or at least try to gain some sort of understanding between all, decided to bomb them!

I'm I prepared to support a leadership in Somalia? As I have been saying for the past 3 or 4 years, show me the money!

ps did you support the previous TNG?

Som@li   

Yeah, it is true, what happen in Somalia, in last year or so was unexpected, uncalled for, and very cruel.

New leadership is required, Saxb,time for a change

Yes, I supported TNG, what abt you?

N.O.R.F   

^^So you are finally willing to say it is a time for change?

I didnt know enough about the TNG to make a judgement laakin I know some TFG SOLers (if memory serves me correctly) were not supportive of the TNG but today support the TFG :confused:

I do support a govnt in Somalia. Just not the current one.

Som@li   

Change is inevitable! smile.gif

We are on the same boat,Saxb,(bahalkii u ekaa kii ciraaq, ee cagaarka, iyo casaanka lahaa uun inaga ilaali, :D ) and I know you support a government in Somalia. ;)