Sign in to follow this  
Umal-Zamzam

xarakada mujaahidinta alshabab waxay xukumayaan soomaaliya oo dhan kadibna Ethiopia

AL-SHABAAAAAB ILAAAAAAAAAAAHAY HA IDIN BARAKEEYO..GUUSHIINU WAA GUUSHA ISLAAMKA..DHIBKIINUN A WAA DHIBKA ISLAAMKA..WAXAA IDIN JECEL INTA ILAAHAY IYO ISLAAMKA JECEL..WAXAA IDIN NECEN INTA ILAAHAY IYO NABIYADIISA NECEB..DUCO AYAAN IDIINKU TAAGEEREYNAAYE HA DAALINA.

walaalyaalow haa ogaado ninki gaal jeclaada iyaga ayu la jiro doono maalinta qiyaamo

Umul Zamzam your avitar picture is a white non muslim, non wearing hijab woman, so does that tell us your inlove with non muslims?lol

This thread sounds like you want to wind up some people and boil their blood while your gigling behind the monitor. enjoy it sis.

Waryaa Moonlight Xishood waa Ramadaan.

A powerful picture indeed. Shabaab need to moderate their militancy and concentrate on fixing Somalia period. Talk of invading Ethiopia will give Ethiopia license to keep medelling in Somali affairs.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

quote:walaalyaalow haa ogaado ninki gaal jeclaada iyaga ayu la jiro doono maalinta qiyaamo

Umul Zamzam your avitar picture is a white non muslim, non wearing hijab woman,
so does that tell us your inlove with non muslims?lol

This thread sounds like you want to wind up some people and boil their blood while your gigling behind the monitor. enjoy it sis.
Alla ka yare daa oo ducada kala reeb

juma-nne   

All in all as we speak who controlls most of Southern Somalia?

And remember Since the "change of guard" from Yeey to Former UIC leader we have been hearing that Shabaab would be decimated,destroyed blah,blah. It's really sad that many lives are going to be lost but Somalia can only do better if only the foreign interference is kept at bay.Islam and Muslims are one in Somalia and iseperable so to say regardless of national diversity that is if we all believe in the basic tenets of islamic Brotherhood. unfortunately we replace the tenet with that taghuut construct of racial differences, nationality and boundaries.

Lets all come together brothers and sisters and overcome these obstacles to get a nation that Serves Allah and none others interest at all.

Paragon   

Islam and Muslims are one in Somalia and iseperable so to say regardless of national diversity that is if we all believe in the basic tenets of islamic Brotherhood

We're yet to agree upon what is Islam and who is a Muslim. After that we're yet to consider what has religion got to do with being Somali. The land, after all, is called Somalia. Not Islamia. Not yet at least.

NB: We're Somalis. Not a brotherhood. We have different parents. Let's get that straight. First.

GAAROODI   

walahi i rate these guys, i dont hate them i think Islamic rule for somalia is a good thing, however i think we have our own definition of that. This is were i am.

Somaliland is going through the same electoral mess that it goes through every election, no big thing as soon as its over we should see it back to normal.

but i have my eyes on alshabab and the islamic fighters in the south, and the government of Shariff. The islamists will in my view gain all southern somalia in the next few years, ahlul sunnah will be left around galcacyo and just south of disney land (puntland). However as soon after that when they consilidate the south and over run ahlul sunnah which are smaller in number and are suffies, they will without a doubt enter the land of mickey mouse (puntland). Thats when the fun begins and that why i have had my eyes on this situation for a long time, while the vultures eye up the usual electional stresses of somaliland and hope for it to crumble, there is a much bigger threat comming, that could be at there door in the next few years.

Walaalayal indihinaa ku fiiriya sida kuffarta Tigreega ay ugu diidayn caawinada addunka walaalahan Ogdenka, maantana Beledweyn bi so deggan ay ku sheekaynayaan Somaaliya isku keeynayna, walaalayal sheekada iska daya, war awey Ak47

Johnny B   

^ OY VEY !

So to relief the burden of our brethren in Denan, we've to support the al-shabab- killings and suicide bombings of our brethren in the streets of Mogadishu, where ironically,there are no Ethiopian army ?

It is really disheartening to know that there still are few Umal-blabla(s) out there, ready to be lured ( by Al-shabab terrorist group) of their hard gained gold necklaces, and make every son-of-umal-blabla a potential suicide bomber. :(

Amadeus   

and suicide bombings of our brethren in the streets of Mogadishu

The sad part is there was a time where what you just said was unheard of, and it wasn't really that long ago!

Al Shabaab alle ha idin guuleeyo waa farxad inoo ah in maanta gacantiina uu ilaah soo galiyay magaalada barakeysan ee balad weyne bari waxaan sugnaba waa adinkoo ilaah cadowgiisa ka xoreedaan villa somaliya waad guuleysan doontaan ilaah amarkiis

allaahu akbar allaahu akba

الل ;هـ  0;ـم ســ ;ـد 3; الر ;مي و ثبـ ;ــ 8; الأ ;قـ  0;ـد 75;م

الل ;هم أنص ;ر أخو ;ان  6;ا الم ;جا  7;دي 06; الم ;وح 3;ين الح ;ام  4;ين هم هذا ; الد ;ين نصر ;أ عاج ;لا غير ; أجل ;