Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Abaay heeley...

Wiilo   

I can't beleive y'all quoting IDIMAALE of all websites,,,Gosh,,,whoever maamulo ama wax ku qoro is SICK ....Waxay qabaan cudur QABIIL layiraahdo......

Go figure:......................

^^Foreign is the right word for 'Ajnabi', which is right in this case, since you are a married man with more than one wife.

Where did you learn this bilingual, saaxiib?

AYOUB   

Good ting I didn't ask for vital statistics, Duke Smith?

PS I always confuse you with some other foreign chap who wonders around with a RED passport smile.gif

Temujin   

Ethiopia ayaa shalay ka kicise USC occupation maatana sidaan ayay reer bay ugu abaal gudeen. I can't believe dadkii bay caruurta iyo dumarka ku starve gareen jire maanta cimaamad ayay xiranyihiin oo dad diin wade ayay isku sheegayaan. Bakhaaraha xitaa waa la gubi xaasidnimo daraadeed.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

in democracy, you have mucaarid and muxaafid. They both can not rule even in a unity government when some minister of family affairs has a veto over all that the government does.

She isn't fighting over the seat, she just spoke her mind, that is part of democracy that I know of, that is what made Bush look alike a lil monkey more so than before, because he gets rip all the time.

She isn't fighting over the seat, she just spoke her mind, that is part of democracy that I know of, that is what made Bush look alike a lil monkey more so than before, because he gets rip all the time.

I don't recall Bush being riped by current members of his government. An example of this is the iraq policy. powell desagreed with it with policy and even the troop level needed and yet went to the Un to argue for the policy opf his government.