Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

What does Galgaduud has that Hiiraan, Jubba and Banadir lack

RedSea   

^^^I have not decided nor bestowed that power on myself. That is complete lie. If you are implying about my stances towards Ahlul Shaydaan wal khurafaad, then I'm totally founded on that. As I KNOW, they are bidca group. Lining up and singing some mystical shit doesn't convene anywhere in our teachings. Maybe you need to brush up on your basic Islamic principles like what is including in Islam and what isn't?

Or are you protesting, because I took a shot at liberal Somalis. lool Che you're fine man sxb. I'm liberal wannabe Myself, but I know at heart what is my true believe is. That is what matters, because if you dont, you could be mentally enslaved and used against Muslims. Like many Somalis around here who think the West is civilized and peaceful. Do they not watch the news and how Muslim cities are being leveled and people murdered under the disguise of 'terrorism' mere Western greedy interests.

Those Ahlul Sunna wal Khurafaad are fanatics, becuase of their
unfounded interpetations of the Islamic sharica.
Holding hands and singing some shit..lool what book or hadith do they base they base their beliefs on?

What makes your interpret ions than any more valid than theirs?

The
real
Muslims are Alshabb in my book and God willingly they will take over Somalia, Somaliland and rule.

N who are the gaalo?

N I'm not offended and I actually do support Al-Shabaab. I just don't delude myself into believing there are here to do God's work. These are men and like all men in history, they are after power, material excess, and prestige. Islam here is just means to reach their end goals.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

N I'm not offended and
I actually do support Al-Shabaab.
I just don't delude myself into believing there are here to do God's work. These are men and like all men in history, they are after power, material excess, and prestige. Islam here is just means to reach their end goals.

Good to see that you have finally put aside the charade that those deviants were doing God's work in Somalia. But pray tell, how is Shabab's usurpation of political power in your personal interest, Che?

As you said, since they "like all men in history, are after power, material excess, and prestige"-- please tell us, what makes them different from the other power hungry men of Somali persuasion that we've seen these last previous decades in our country?

RedSea   

Che,

heh! My personal interpretations??? Islam is not open to personal or group interpretations and cannot be amended by any1 at any time. It's solid establishment perfect to the last word. What these so call Ahlul Sunna wal jammaca have done is add their own intepetations AFTER Islam itself has been established, completed by Allah SWT (Al yowma akmaltu lakum diinakum, waradiidtumul Islaama diina) anything added thereafter is what is known as Bidca and those who practice Bidca therefore are subject to being called 'gaalo'. to Islam. These are simple things you need to understand sxb. I can't help if you're ignorant of the basics of your own faith sxb.

Secondly, why do you support Alshabab if they are not legitimate movement doing 'God's work' ?

Or do you believe they are good for Somalia, but not for Islam?

Cowke   

Galguduud doesn't accept shabab, it's quite as simple as that. Their isn't anything special about them or super hero. Without local support, shabab would find it impossible to work or let alone manage the areas the areas they control.

Why don't galguduud accept shabab is probably a more wiser question to pose and I would say that it most likely to do with multiple reasons. Some factors such as.

1.Clan Composition of Shabab which is not ALL somalis as most people try to paint may cause galguduud to feel their being super imposed from rival clans from different regions.

2. Galguduud may indeed have idealogical differences with shabab interpretation of islam

3. Shabab May not provide the right incentives be it "political or economical" to switch the elders to their side.

It can be 1 or many of those factors that compound to disillusion galguduud locals from allowing shabab to work from within it's region.

Sikaawe   

In my view, it is the locals with the religious leaders that do not want to buy a news version of misguided Islam of which Alshaydeen want impose on them.