Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Al Shabaab claim responsability for blast that killed 74...

RedSea   

Mukhtar Abu zebeyr to Uganda "how do you like me now, you blood sucking fufus? :D

Muqdisho to Kampala "welcome to my world".

Originally posted by GoldCoast:

quote:Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Uganda was warned repeatedly to leave Somalia and stop their discriminate bombardment of suuq Bakaaraha, suuq bacaad, and other neighborhoods.They were told what repercussions will be should they continue being mercenaries in Xamar. Nin kuu digey kuma dilin!

On the larger geopolitical arena, this was bad move on the part of Al-Shabaab.

Ridiculously flawed moral equivalency that takes for granted that Ugandans at large are responsible for the actions of Museveni. A guy who's been accused of a myriad of election abuses and opposition repression. Taking this into account, are you saying that innocent Ugandans and foreigners in Uganda should be held responsible for the actions of 6000 troops that they have zero political sway over. You blind cheerleaders who are attempting to justify this attack with verbal gymnastics seem to fail to realize that not only is this a terrible act from a moral and Islamic perspective,but politically it will negatively affect Somali's the most, and not the intended target. This attack will actually STRENGTHEN Museveni's support,will likely lead to an increase of AMISOM troops, and is sure to lead to repercussions for the Somali diaspora in Uganda. Yet somehow this is "expected"? Incredible.
Well said.

RedSea   

Somalis and their total disregard to their fellow country men yet mourn the death of other people from else where. Guys should we also help haiti rebuild their country? how about The U.S gulf coast Oil spill should we look for solution to stop it? C'mon peeps there are enough trouble to go around the world. Yours should be your main concern.

The world has dished out its dirt onto Somalia... literally! dumping their toxic waste onto your shores, Caused all this mayhem, watched it happen life. Sent its troops to conquer, killed, maim, rape what is left of the skinny race. and when a group of Somali respond with big boom, the skinnies all of sudden forget whose team they are on. AWW! how cute guys, you want some cookies now from uncle sam. ahaha

RedSea   

So you're saying life of somali is worth less than that of Ugandese. So it's okay and it's nothing out of the ordinary when Somali kid or women is killed by Ugandese shells, but when a kid with suicide vest blows himself along with others in Uganda then it's really terrible act because you saw it on CNN. Lets not debate the concept of suicide bombing for now, lets however examine and at least admit that Uganda had this coming for what their army has done in Xammar.

In what world are you permited to crap on someone else's backyard and expect yours to be picnic. You kill my people, rape my women, shell my markets and make my life a living hell while being an obstacle to the ambitions of real Somali govt being created. What is the shock? Uganda should have expected at least nose bleed outa this. What did they think that they would walk out unharmed? Someone needs to review recent history..This Xammar and no one in recent memory has walked in and walked as the victorer. Muqdisho has shamed countless enemies and Soon it seems AMISOM is to head home with their tale inbetween their legs. And yes mr. afcas Sh. Hotel will most likely seek refuge in Uganda lool wow it seems I have watched this episode. Boring!!! :D

This just makes the world of sense to me. That however does not mean not do I endorse this act nor would take part in perpetrating it, just simply highlighting the double standard of the world that we live in. We seem tolerant of Howitzer shells being dropped on civilian populated centers and Bakara market but for the Love of God anything else but a suicide bomb vest.

Ma anaa waalan mise Cadan ayaa laga heesayaa!!!!

Red Sea, a professed secessionists cares about the well being of the Somali's?

The Al Shabaab are a bunch of ****** who are bringing more heat to the poor average Somali.

Godane is so fearful of being caught that he hides according to a former frieng wearing women dresses. This man will run first to the bush leaving the little mindless youths to die for his silly wars.

No this is not stopping the dumbing, the killings, the lootings or the national tragedies. No this will add to the suffering of the Somali race, today the Somali businessmen and women in Kampala are full of fear for their safety and that of their community. They ran away from the war and now the clowns have brought it to their new homes.

RedSea   

Great! a clueless Qurbawi and the piratelander who sees evil when his adeero is absent from the scene. I suppose a Pirateland thug who supported the Ethiopian invasion cares more than I. Just flippin great!.

Cawaale   

^Let's put it this way..say AS did this in revenge for the Somali civilians..alright? How about if the Ugandan civilians took it to the streets with the Somali refugees there? i mean common don't you watch TV's? did you even hear of what is happening to the Somalis in SA? now that you pissed them off( the authority and the Ugandan people) what makes you think they will mourn their dead and have their ugali in peace? Just asking how much problems does it create in return?

^I have said it before, AS made strategic blunder considering how much is at stakes for Somalis in East Africa.That said I'm not gonna weep for dead Ugandans considering the daily massacres of my people by Ugandan mercenary forces in Xamar.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^I have said it before, AS made strategic blunder considering how much is at stakes for Somalis in East Africa.That said I'm not gonna weep for dead Ugandans considering the daily massacres of my people by Ugandan mercenary forces in Xamar.

Cold hard truth! These skinnies are suckers to foreigners.

Cawaale   

AS and SNM can be a Deadly Combination for some people illeyn!

Che, on the other hand is longing for a hero to save the day, and i can understand why he has to chose AS over any other militants!