Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

It's all over......hands up we lost it folks.....Victory to the courts........

^^Adeer it’s not a hidden secret your secessionist camp wishes to separate by any cost. That includes allying themselves with Ethiopia as they have done before and hence your reproach on the Generale and his quest for Ethiopia’s help in this conflict came from the wrong cavity, I thought. A point you conveniently don’t wish to address.

We all pray for Allah to lift this misery from us and show us the correct path.

Jacpher   

Aamiin to that! You’re right. Amxaaro is playing the old tactic of divide and rule. You’re from the North, stay back. You are from PL and legitimate recognized president of Somalia and a threat is on your shoulder so fadhi kuuma yaal. We badmouth Carabaha being manipulated by the West but I don't know how we are any different.

Good for SL to opt out and I wish PL admin would have done the same or at least remained neutral.

AYOUB   

There are Ethiopian troops in Somalia defending Yey warlordship which was formed in Kenya, none in Somaliland defending it Mr Xiin. Do you know something I don't. Apples for apples adeer.

^^All I know, good Ayoub, is the bare fact that Ethiopia is the principle ally of Somaliland! In fact, Ethiopia has been the birthplace of Somali rebels, including of course your heroic SNM!

It’s hard to critique others political positions (if that was what you are trying to do here) so fast yaa Ayoub when your own caw is less holier. One can’t offer a garb, to use a much harsh metaphor, from whose possession he himself is deprived.

^^^lol. Adeer, Ethiopia is an ally of both Baidoa and Hargaysa, if you deny this simple fact then you are not even normal. Where there is smoke there is fire. As for troops, Yyes' troops already met Somalilands or was that "Ethiopians" defending Las ANo from the secesionists?

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

I'm asking you personally. Does it bother YOU that there are Somali Muslims slaughter for political greed fuel by power hungry yaxaasyo…?

I guess for you especially seccionism is a truism that got lost in translation. In other words ya just don't know when to butt out. Shaqo yeelo.

AYOUB   

Xiin if you can't distinguish a supposed ally of SL from foreign troops propping a supposed government, then we have a problem. As for Duke Smith, he is a man who chose to live in the UK, taken up UK citizenship while condemning Somalilanders on the choices they have made. If there was a party called Liberal Hypocrites, he would be its leader.

lol@Liberal Hypocrites!

But Ayyoubi, you are a making a distinction without a difference, saaxiib! But I think you got my drift! Lest you missed it the subtitle of my objection is the lack of consistency (logic wise) from your part!