Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Officials Torture House Church Pastor

war heedhe JB sxb wax walba lama soo post gareeyo,,,, "'Pastor iyo mohamed maxaa isu keenay,, damiiira daro weeye in aryicles kan oo kale la faafiyo iyo in la akhriyo ba

It is already published in some news portals sxb ,,, it is part of the news now ,, nothing to be hiden here ,,,,,

We just need to see how realiable the source is ,,,,

Gar-haye   

i think the intent of this story, true or not, is stated in the last paragraph of the article. somaliland must prove to the rest of the world that it democratice enough by ( and you insert what ever you want). classic but perhaps outdated.

A.J.   

Very sad to hear such news. We need to remove such dispacable acts if we are to ever be considered a fair and democratic state. The riyaale government has only damaged our reputation and needs to be removed if we are to achieve our immediate goals.

I don't think is even true. My sources in SL has not confirmed this story. I think people like "Nuhrus on SOL is capable of writing such thing, but who knows.