Sign in to follow this  
Ayaan8321

Is it haram to..........

Marka hore, salaanta muslimka aa idinku bilaabaa, Asalaamu caleeykum..

then i wanted to ask you if its haram if two girls in ee isla qubeestaan...for example, after the gym.. :confused:

Someone told me it was xaram.. :confused:

Looooool sis...xabiibti..It´s just a question,nothing to be shocked about...I was working out and afterwards....I got into an argument with this girl about this... smile.gif

STHLM_Lady, though I am by no means an expert on the Islam way of life, I dont think its xaram for two girls to shower togther...AS LONG as there is nothing sexual to it.

Gurl, hope that helped!!

~harmonyangel~

Miriam1   

I knw that its wrong to unveiled in front of non-muslim women.

Am not sure about compelet nudity, i dont know it just seems unnatural to me, i cant even wear a swiming suit infront of an all girl gym class, i wore one of those long t-shirts.

Asalaamu'alaykum...wr..wb,

HOLD UP PPL!!!!

Subxan'Allah u guyz have adapted the none muslim way of life. man its sick enough when the non-muslims have no shame, lakiin the muslims, even worse amongest themselves??!! :eek:

sis the cawra (area's that should be covered) 4 a muslimah is from head to ankle excluding the hands and face in front of non-muxrim men. as for the cawra in front of women, its from ur belly botton to ur knee's. mind u dont get the impression that it means u should walk around topless infront of sista's , this implies that u r able to breast feed ur child infront of them. as for the shower, sista in this day and age u have to be very careful about the situations u get urself in to, u'd be suprised to find that some ppl (wa'acudu'billah) r attracted to the same sex, obviously this is the works of the shaytan. lakiin what i mean is dat being naked can (i'm not saying in all cases) cause unwanted arousal. so y would ya wanna do dat :confused:

i go 2 da gym too, and in the female section sista they do have seperate showers, big enough 2 get changed in. if not which i dont understand, y'all should just go home stinking and have a shower at home :rolleyes: .

anyway dats my 2cents worth, khayr insha'allah. Allah knows best.

wa salaamu'alaykum wr wb

asalama alaykum all//

SHTML-Lady this is important Question sis..let me share this.

Allah said:-

-Say to the believing men that they restrain their looks and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. And say to the believing women that they restrain their looks and guard their private parts. (24:31,32)..

-On the matter of nudity the Holy Prophet of Islam, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, has unequivocally forbidden the exposure of one's private parts. He forbade males to show and look upon one another's genitals and also forbade women to look upon one another's private parts. (Kitab-ul-Hamam)

Wallaahu A'alam