Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

DHOOLA TUS

Gabbal   

I don't understand? Just couple of weeks ago you used to speak more favorably of Cabdulahi Yusuf then even General Duke!

^^I really need to marry one of those couragious girls to make me among those who are inspired by their couragious wives to further the Islamic Causes for Allah's sake.

I bear witness that she is the opposite of my brother General Duke, who is the most passivist in SOL! May he die soon in the Jihad against Ethiopia, aamiin.

^^^Aaamin, its good to die in the way of Allah. Though I have some problems with women folk carrying guns, let it be for the men and let them help them as is prescribed.

Jacpher   

Alleubaahne, waa sidee sxb. Guur iyo dagaal ayaad sheegeysaa in the same sentence and yet you wish death for a Muslim. Ma is ogtahay macalinka mise Sheh baa karbaash kula dhacday?

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Alleubaahne, waa sidee sxb. Guur iyo dagaal ayaad sheegeysaa in the same sentence and yet you wish death for a Muslim. Ma is ogtahay macalinka mise Sheh baa karbaash kula dhacday?

I am a Geesi, saaxiib, and I think I need to breed my likes before I die in the war. What is more important than dying in the cause of Allah, and making double jihaad with marrying and producing the next generation of warriors?

Sheherazade is in my list to marry, but I need to change her liberal outlook, insha-Allah.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

how odd that members of this forum are banned for qabiil names but not for wishing death on fellow members.

Allah said, every soul must taste the death, and all will return to Him. Now, I understand that you don't like to die, but don't you know the reasons are because you love this world, and you love the temptations in which your uncle is appealing to his tribesmen, which are full of sins.

But my wish for death to some of you is not bad, in fact, it is more Ducaa, and prayers with sound faith. You need to die soon, IA, so that you will face your Allah and be among those who go to Jannah or .........., but you need to work for the first one and avoid the politics of the criminal Abdullahi Yuusuf.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Leave the dude be, his bravery and reigious fever is cyber bound. The dude even lies about his clan. Then pretends to be a Mujahid.

When did I ever lie about my clan, saaxiib?

Oh, May Allah make you among the rulers of Islam, in the land of Puntland, aameen!

zamatar   

lol. faro xine iyo dahab leh iyo qori isma laha maxay ka dhibayaan miskiinada.

ps. alle ubaahne hadaad dagaal sidaas u rabto maxaa computerka kudaba dhigay. go to somalia and fight, hadii kale calaa calka badan naga daa.

Abdi2005   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

mujaahidad.jpg

What the...Qaabdaranaa maraxda. Weyba isla qumantahay, waliba indhashareerkaas qaabka daran.

"indhashareerkaas qaabka daran"? I know now why you are always negative towards the UIC. Its better you stop hiding behind Indhacadde bla bla retoric, admit you are anti islamic or more correctly anti religious. You probably like to say to somali girls "war heedhe xijaabkan carabta ka timid maad iska dhigtiin"

Paragon   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

What the...Qaabdaranaa maraxda. Weyba isla qumantahay, waliba indhashareerkaas qaabka daran.

Lol. Oo adiga hada ma isla qumantahay? Adeer dhaqan noocee ah ayaa lagugu soo barbaariyey? Ma mid deel-qaafka iyo af-lagaadoda dumarka caadeysteybaa? Diin iyo dhaqan midna kuma jirto in dumar qaab-darro lagu sheego ee adiga yaa kuu fasaxay in aad dumarkani sharaftooda meel uga dhacdid waryaa?

Thankful   

I think people are taking SOL too serious and need to calm down. Plus, a woman wearing a niqab holding a gun doesn’t mean they are religious. Even when Sharif did the same thing holding the AK, declaring Jihad in front of the cameras, (knowing full well he would never use it to fight and should stick to what he does best and talk). We still do not know what's in their hearts and how sincere their deen is. I'd like to add though; I have never seen anyone in Somali politics that loves the camera more then those in Xamar. It seems they go for every photo opportunity then can get, whether Sharif is kneeling on the runway of the airport, or Aweys wearing outfits trying to emulate Arab sheiks; I don't see much humility at all.