Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Laas-Qoray: Puntland progress as Tuna factory reaches milestone:PICS

YUMMY.

I once bought this tuna in England, it was delicious,and very tasty, but quite expensive, but I'll buy it again, so that the revenue could boost the treasure of the state.lol

ANTARA   

Originally posted by Abdinasir Kadawo:

haa maroodiga aad takartiisa aragtid, adiguna waxad tahay maroodiga aan takartiisa arag.
:D

waar meeshiiba wada maroodi ayaad ka dhigtey yakhi. takartan baas adiga maxaa ku tusey ma salaan baad u fuushey? :D

lol, this is where my father and mother, may god rest her soul, met. Guess it was run by Russians back then. Good job to the maakhirites and the emeriti community who made this happen.

but on earth is a malay, the person who wrote that should be let go.

RedSea   

So this is the famous kaluun huh lol Masha allah. I've never tasted one, but If I see Lasqorey made tuna beside a foreign tuna, I would without hesistating take the Maakhiri one. This is one of few scenes where you actually see somali boys lining up and working hard. Masha allah.

Maasha allah, development can unite us, all of us, Somaliland, puntland and Maakhir, I remeber being there and meeting with guys from Burco and Laascanood, equaly working with no politics at all, that was wonderfull and I hope that other cities and towns will do such developments..

Maasha allah again and Weldone for Laasqoray Folk for welcoming people equaly