Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

SOMALILAND: END OF THE ROAD TO SECESSION

Appearance ?? Accent ??

J-Baro, ^^^couldn't agree more^^^.

When it comes to appearance, fella's from the north win hands down, some southern fellas just don't do it for LayZieG.

The accent of some Northerners is soo ever seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehsiiiiiiiiiiiiii, can't get enough of the qald**n accent, even thought I don't understand what is being said to me most of the time.

PS: I can't help but read some of the comments from this creature called "Me", waryee, marka aad kusoo coobte an entire regions desire to separate and be independent by summing it up with "one khat crazed lunatic", after saying that, how do you expect anyone to take your reasons for staying and being united serious?

You disgust me when you refer to the north as one khat crazed lunatic, and u are not the first one to call those folks all crazed khat jewers and I am sure you won't be the last, but I just thought I go off on you, just because.

There is nothing you or xaafadaa can do to stop these thousands of folks from speaking out, if they want out, its their right to voice it out..

I always said Somaliland won't be recognized internationally and I will stick to that, but I never argued against their right to speak their mind, or nor did I insult an entire region, for that I think you need to step up as a man/woman, whatever you are "ME" and apologize to every lander

Kool_Kat   

^Layzie, walahi waxaa iimasawiran adoo 'qowdhan' ku shukaansanooyo...Accentkaas iyo seeeeeeeeeeeeehsiiiiiiiii nimo kala dheer...Waaba kabaqaa ani...

me   

* speaks with his qal*aan accent*

1. wlc to the politics section

2. formulate your stance/message and share it with us

3. attack the message not the nomad

4. freedom of speech ever heard of that?

5. I don't expect anyone to take my reasons seriously, I am an individual speaking his mind, everyone should make up their own mind. The ones that listen to me or any other person on issues regarding their nations future ayaa iga daran.

6.The problem most folks have with me is that I make sense.

7. I hope that you can keep up, usually they desert a topic a

fter few remarks smile.gif or resort to loooooooooooooooolz

So whats your stance on Somali unity?

Whats your opinion on khat crazed lunatics?

In your classification who is a lander and who is not a lander?

ps. don't worry waan kuu naxariisan ;)

^^Your # five bullet is considerably lame. :D

It should read as follows:

5-I raise germane arguments, and the reasons I provide to back it have solid basis. I expect those challenging my arguments to be serious in their line of reasoning. Listen to what I have to say on this issue. Seldom do the ones who listen or read my arguments feel disappointed in the fashion, and the wisdom I sprinkle,during my debate sessions !

Your motto: I sprinkle wisdom to rinse the mud my counterparts sling!

Originally posted by me:

So whats your stance on Somali unity?

Whats your opinion on khat crazed lunatics?

In your classification who is a lander and who is not a lander?

Somali Unity Depended ON Mogadishu. Looking at what was a peaceful Mogadishu less then 18 months ago I'm not sure who'd want to be part of anything called Somali Unity anymore.

Currently Lobbying for the Independence of GalMudug State may i add. Jumuuriya Al GalMudug (JGM)

*tears shedding down my fearless eyes in a patriotic fashion.

Me, if you want to challenge me, I would be more than happy to engage in the discussion, but only to worthy opponent, one who isn't afraid to say "I am wrong" no matter how many times your friend xiin will dog you for standing up for what you really believe and that is you know inaad Northerners aflagaado la aaday , qaarkood ka mid ah, dad adiga ku aflagaadeenin.

stand up or stay silent eedo, until then, don't come at me with your cheap tactics about your silly steps