Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

Alas! time for Hijra but where are thou hitherto?

Salaam 3alaykom.

Ok as for me, I havent been in a Muslim country for approximately 14 years or so :(

Thus, I wanted to ask our fellow nomads if you had the ability to migrate to a Muslim land where will you go and why?

Basically I want to see some varied suggestions bi idniAllaah.

For me it has to be without a shadow of doubt or an inch of hesitation Saudi Arabia the Land of Tawheed any part will do especially Mecca/Medina inshaaAllaah. If not Saudi perhaps Somalia [somewhere hearding camels or catching tuna fish ;) ] or Kuwait or Yemen.

Take it away yaa ikhwa smile.gif

Mujahid over and out !

Bachelor   

As for me, for unknown reason, i often dream about residing in Malesia. Why? intuitively i have a feeling that is a peaceful place where a good nomad such as me enjoy life.

nuune   

Bachelor,sxb u r not alone,i like Malaysia 2,peaceful country,the people also r nice,i have got good malaysian friends,

my next exit would be Congo(Zaire) for fun

N.O.R.F   

I would like to visit Syria, i hear alot of good things about the place. Dont think i can live Saudi cos of the way they treat non-saudis even tho i have my British. I would love to go back and see my fam there, visit mecca and eat fish in madena. I ate fish there when i was about 5/6, a long time ago and to this day i have to say that was the best fish i have tasted.lol A sound, religious,united and peaceful Somalia, THERE IS NO BEATING THAT FOR SURE!

Raxmah   

I vision myself always going back to a peaceful somalia, nothing can beat Somalia for sure.

But for now, as soon as am done with school, I'm headed to UAE, becuase I love that country, peaceful and dont treat non arabs badly as they do in Saudi.

Inshallah I will visit makkah and medinah but don't foresee myself living in that country, even though I would love to pray my prayers there every day, also is my hope inshallah to spend a ramadhaan in Saudi cause I would love to pray taraweeh at makkah, also I love sudais's voice, just watching it on TV brings tears to my eyes.

Rahima   

To the UAE just to work for a while then inshallah back home to Somalia.

Nothing better than ones own home land.

As much as i would love to live in makka or medina i have to be realistic, the chances of that happening are almost nil. Even as a student of knowledge, they throw you out the minute you are finished.

Xafsa   

I see alot of nomads want to work in the UAE....that was my original plan but then I realized I don't speak arabic!

The country I would most like to live in is none other than my home land...somalia.