Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Xinn to disown the peace Caravan in 48 hours: sources

wax waalan :D

We’ll never abandon the notion of reconciling divided Somalis. We are convinced that it’s the division among Somalis that’s causing this mayhem and giving the enemy the advantage it has. What we supported in the form of Jabbuuti Peace Caravan may or may not work. But trying it was not wrong.

I wish I could nail that manifesto in Aw Tusbaxle’s head.

Barre’s tailgate of Ethiopian tanks, and AbdiWaal’s Ahlusunnah nonsense will be ineffective. All eyes are on Nure and Madoobe, and what they do next. If they indorse the apparent reemergence of warlords, then Sharif alone wouldn’t hold to a broken agreement. If they however start implementing what was agreed, starting diluting the corrupt parliament and electing competent President and PM, then the caravan imperfect as it may be will make a progress.

And that’s the last word.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

wax waalan
:D

We’ll never abandon the notion of reconciling divided Somalis. We are convinced that it’s the division among Somalis that’s causing this mayhem and giving the enemy the advantage it has. What we supported in the form of Jabbuuti Peace Caravan may or may not work. But trying it was not wrong.

I wish I could nail that manifesto in Aw Tusbaxle’s head.

Barre’s tailgate of Ethiopian tanks, and AbdiWaal’s Ahlusunnah nonsense will be ineffective. All eyes are on Nure and Madoobe, and what they do next. If they indorse the apparent reemergence of warlords, then Sharif alone wouldn’t hold to a broken agreement. If they however start implementing what was agreed, starting diluting the corrupt parliament and electing competent President and PM, then the caravan imperfect as it may be will make a progress.

And that’s the last word.

That is fair enough, as predicted if it fails, it is not the Good sharif's fault dee. icon_razz.gif All jokes aside, you cannot help but agree with this; "...form of Jabbuuti Peace Caravan may or may not work. But trying it was not wrong." It was just another option to try.

Abtigiis   

Trying it was wrong. That is where I want to differ with Xinn. It was wrong for Sheikh Sharif to break up the unified Somali resistance and to give a wrong signal to Ethiopia that the liberation fighters are desperate. It was wrong for him to allow the factionalisation of the Maxkamadaha. It was wrong for him not to heed the advice of many and to jump into a caravan whose destination he didn't know.

It was wrong for Xinn not to see the big picture, which is that with Ethiopia's meddling Somali's could never come togather. It was wrong for Xinn not to realise that for Ethiopia, Somalia is a battleground where it is fighting Eritrea, and hence it will not allow the installation of any group it doesn't control. It IS Wrong for XInn to imply that Nuur cadde and Adan Madoobe can make autonomus decisions by their own and worse to assume that they have the power to eneter into deals not sanctioned in Addis.

All these facts were overlooked by Xinn simply becuase he belived in the goodness of someone- sheikh Shariif.

Hence, it is wrong to claim it was worth a try; when the fact us what Shariif did had left profound division in the islamist fighters and in the general public. You cannot just hide these facts and move on as nothing happened. That is even more annoying.

Of course, Ibtisam shouldn't know all of this.

NGONGE   

Say it loud, A&T. It was wrong at every turn. Xiin should have jumped of that Caravan the minute he heard of the 550 parliment. Xiin should have ditched Sh. Sharif the minute he saw what was in store.

But he has not you know. Don't let the bit that Ibti has quoted fool you. He is still riding high on that caravan. Trip him up warya.

Liqaye   

The reason why so many of us gave the caravan the benefit of the doubt was because of the higher ideals it aspired to.

So many of us so the pitfalls and dead ends with crystal clear clarity but we chose to support the change in tactics simply because we felt that war with no end would a free and barren Somalia.

Some of us might have been wrong but we had the right intentions how ever short sighted.

The laundry list as yuo enumerated can be summed up with one line "what do the ethiopians want" in the end the negatives of reality outweighed the positives of unalloyed hope and the actions of outnumbered and outmaneuvered good hearted individuals.

Indeed there was a ceasefire called because of Xiins character that is genuinely conciliatory and diffrent to the run of the mill triumphalism that so many hold be it for qaabil bantustans or individual relatives related to some on SOL.

As such how ever much Baashi' and Xiins position might be mad then as Taban lo liyong might say I too wish to catch syphilis so we may all be mad. For this is a better madness than what has occured in somalia for the past few years.

So lay off the guy it is our own collective failure as a nation that we must bemoan rather than the ululations being delivered.

Personally I think that all the problems in somalia would end if A&T as well as Ngonge were beaten with sticks made of gelatin.

They are the causes of cancer and pre mature birth o people of SOL beware :D

Ibtisam   

A& T, if you want to patronize someone, then you picked the wrong person. You can bark all day and post lengthy responses and rhetorical questions, but the fact remains that you nor Abu Mansoor has a creditable solution for Somalia, therefore you are really not in a place to mock anyone. At the end of the day, it is easy to stand on the sideline and hurl abuses, it is even easier to pick holes in someone’s plan and spot all that they have missed, as a human you will never be satisfied and you will always find short comings in every leader or group. Xiin or anyone who supported the Caravan even when it become beyond obvious that it was not going to work, is no worse than people who support any other fractions or warlords.

So A&T until you and Mr. Mansoor can throw a plan on the table that does not involve drafting young 14year old boys to become brainwashed and addicted to human blood and killing, you can get off your high horse. Your so called leader, is doing more damage in the future by influencing and whole new generation whose only knowledge and interaction with others involves no more than pointing a gun and killing those who oppose you.

Originally posted by The Useful Demagogue:

You, yourself Faarax, is like sheikh Shariif. Flipflopping. Where you not the same one who was saying let us give the caravan a chance?????

Believe it or not, but I get good intelligence reprts from Addis Ababa. That is why I have always maintained the mission in Djibouti was a set up. Trust me when I tell you I have even read with my own eyes a circular from Ethiopia's foriegn Ministry to all embassy's ( I found it in Ethiopian Embassy where the ambassador is a Somali who I know). The circular was an updating all embassies. It was when Sheikh Shariif was In Asmara. It spoke of a potential breakup of the ARS(Ethiopian FM claiming the credit) and rightly predicted that Sheikh Sharif and Shariif Xassen who were in Yemen will not return to Asmara. Tyhe same circular had the name of Cali Khalif Galaydh, claiming that he was on a visit to Ethiopia at the time, and said the fact that the presence of such a formidbale critic of Ethiopia in Addis Ababa showed that Ethiopa's policy of neutralizing Eritrea's plans is working.

So, anaga waxa Ethiopia ka shaqeynayso nagama qarsoona, ee Somaalida ilaa ay gidaarka soo taabato war kala qaadan.

Abtiyow,L0L. Always give peace a chance and I have always maintained that(Except when Habashis are involved). XIIN's original caravan of peace was a great idea . However, The entire political landscape changed in the last 2 weeks. I.e with the ouster of Yey and the emergence of such splinter groups like Ahlu Sunnha and their likes.

Like i have said before, XIIN's peace caravan will only be viable,if and when ALL Somalis come together. Right now,sidaa ma arki. Waanu kula qabaa....

Fabregas   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

wax waalan
:D

We’ll never abandon the notion of reconciling divided Somalis. We are convinced that it’s the division among Somalis that’s causing this mayhem and giving the enemy the advantage it has.

What you fail to realise( from day one) is that your "peace deal" was designed to divide Somalis, particularly the resistance groups; something which has been achieved to a considerable degree.

:D:D

read the news ya revisionist! Farax B is better than you.

==============================================

Odayaasha Beelaha ****** oo ku eedeeyay Itoobiya in ay ka baxday ballantii ahayd in ay Ciidamadeeda kala baxeyso Soomaaliya

Arbaco, January 07, 2009(HOL): Odayaasha Dhaqanka iyo Midnimada Beelaha ****** ayaa maanta shaaca ka qaaday in Dowladda Itoobiya ay ka baxday ballanqaadkeedi ahaa in ay Ciidamadeeda kala baxeyso Soomaaliya.

Guddoomiyaha Golaha Dhaqanka iyo Midnimada Beelaha ****** Maxamed Xasan Xaad ayaa sheegay in ay dadka Soomaaliyeed quud-dareynayeen in ay Itoobiya Ciidamadeeda kala baxdo Soomaaliya, hayeeshee aysan taasi dhicin.

“Dowladda Itoobiya mudadii ay qabsatay in ay ciidamadeeda kala baxeyso Soomaaliya waa laga gudbay, hadana waxay dagaallo ka waddaa gobollo ka tirsan Soomaaliya, taasina waxay noo muujineysa in Itoobiya aysan rabin in ay Ciidamadeeda kala baxdo Soomaaliya”ayuu yiri Maxamed Xasan Xaad.

Guddoomiyaha Golaha Dhaqanka iyo Midnimada Beelaha ****** waxaa uu sheegay in ay ku baaqayaan in ay Itoobiya Ciidamadeeda kala baxdo Soomaaliya, sidoo kalena ay Ciidamada kale ee shisheeye ka baxaan, “Soomaaliya uma baahna Ciidamo shisheeye, dhibaatana waxaa ugu filan middii ay u geysteen Dadka Soomaaliyeed Ciidamada Shisheeye ee haatan ku sugan”ayuu mar kale yiri Maxamed Xasan Xaad.

5-tii bishan ayay ku beegneyd mudadii ay Dowladda Itoobiya u qabsatay in ay Ciidamadeeda kala baxeyso Soomaaliya, balse waxaa muuqaneysa in Dowladda aysan weli diyaar u ahayn in ay Ciidamadeeda kala baxdo Soomaaliya.

Salaad Iidow Xasan (Xiis), Hiiraan Online

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

So A&T until you and Mr. Mansoor can throw a plan on the table that does not involve drafting young 14year old boys to become brainwashed and addicted to human blood and killing, you can get off your high horse. Your so called leader, is doing more damage in the future by influencing and whole new generation whose only knowledge and interaction with others involves no more than pointing a gun and killing those who oppose you.

This is wrong Ibti. It is wrong and ask for forgiveness. I can see where you get this kind of thinking though. As I said you are prone to western propaganda. It is understandable. But Sheikh Muktar and the kids you talk about are fighting for the dignity of all Somali's. They don't deserve this.

Do you know when there is a war, there are pitfalls as well. Why can't you give the benefit ofthe doubt to the resistance fighters? They maybe making few mistakes, but they are the only genuine Somali's -free of clan- and with some somali pride left in them. Do you think Adan Madoobe and Nuur Cadde (who are summond to Addis Ababa) are bringing peace to Somalia? Ceeb Tacaal!

We have a plan. But do you have the foresight and patience to wait until it is delivered????? Read history and you will seemost countries have opted for bloody wars to get lasting peace. Including the British and the Americans- the ones you trust. So, two or twenty years is not of much essence. What matters is that once we achieve peace it is should be one brought by willing Somali's and one which lasts.

Now to the plan:

Phase 1: End Ethiopia's occupation and political meddling for once and all.

Phase II: Reconcile all Somali's. Here comes where the peace caravan and other efforts begin to be valid.

WE will not have phase II without passing through Phase I.

Phase III: Form a functional government led by technocrats and learned religious people. Abu Mansoor will have to go to the Mosque when he finishes his phase. Believe me, he will.

Let me confide to you he has recently spoken to Somali Scholars in the Diaspora (cali khalif galaydh and others by phone) and have said " warkolkuu wadanku xoroobo idinka unbaa hagiye, balse halganka waa in la taageera". Let us give them the same benfeit of doubt you are giving to Ould Cabdalla and David Miliband.

Coloow   

Demagogue,

Let us give some credit bro! Xiin's caravan has thus far brought;

1) The ousting of a warlord turned president who retired to qabilistan

2) The onset of Ahlu dagaal oog aka ahlu sheeydhaan wa qabiil. Garaso, Huraale, Firimbi and the rest of the gangsters

3) Maxamed Dheere has been humiliated. He does not have a chance of joining the ahlu-huguri wa jaahil. He will probably apply to Al-shabaab . This is a major achievement of the caravan!

4) Sheikh Shariif aka I love flying and living in hotels while I have subjected thousands to danger aka Xiin's hero is a clean shaven, qabiil laden and xukun doon soomaali.

My sources therefore tell me that good old xiin has two options;

1) Inuu u sacbo tumo ahlu hunguri wa qabiil and its leader in the making Sheikh Shariif and introduce a topic; finally the peace caravan has settled and my name is Sheikh Nuuraani nabadoon and I am a member of ahlu soor wa hunguri!

2) Inuu goobta iska tago maadaama uu fashilmay o0o uu la baxo Abuu-oon (son of thirst)and arrange for a new caravan.

Xiin will probably opt for alternative 2