Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

New Clashes in Diinsoor.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Thanks for the link tho I was expecting the picture of Cabdulaahi in uniform in the battle field.

Sadly, a humongous disaster is befalling all over again. Ex-warlords armed with UN-US-EU-AU-IGAD stamp of approval to kill as much as desired. Melez's hard work has paid off and the ultimate goal is about to be carried out. Amxbaaro is glowing with pride right about now as poor nomads thinking of fleeing once again or die trying. Allow Muslimkaan gaalada ku adeegsaneyso indho u yeel. Allow masaakiinta dhexdooda ku jirtana faraj u fur.

Jimcaale,

We all should blame ourselves first for whatever is befalling us and our peoples. We have all made a habit of blaming europeans and americans. If Somalia was a superpower, do you think would have done different than that of china, britain or US? I doubt it.

If we in east africa allow ourselves to be game for the arab who himself is game for the europeans and america, well we should doubly fault ourselves.

I think you have a mistaken image of the poor Amara or Ethiopian in this case. He is himself a victim just like the somali. The day we remove the conditions that make us playing toy for the arab, will be the day we can all live in better peace.

Jacpher   

Sxb, you need to get over your hatred for Arabs. It ain't healthy. Hear me out. They're here to stay in the region. They have as much stake, if not more, as the neighboring Amxaaro. You can't rewrite history. Somalia has not gone to war with Egypt, Saudia, or Yemen [the three countries you've been bashing since your arrival of SOL a little over a month]. Eithopia is who Somalia fought with. I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Arabs are trusted and liked where I'm from, more than the raw-meat eating folks you seem to represent. If you happen to be on the payroll for Melez, I guess the forum has no choice but host your commendation and approval of Melez work in the horn. Whether Arabs have crippled Somalia or have done more or less for the refugees than the neighboring countries, Eithopia remains a long time enemy of Somalia at the end of the day. Forget Arabs. No matter how bad you trash Arabs and praise Eithopia, Amxaaro remain the main concern of the people of the horn. If the game you're refering to is the Egypt-Eithio Nile river issues, it's the least of our concern. Let Axmaaro and Masar figure it out.

I don't know if you forget your reading classes, my blame was with the evil warlords, the self-appointed representatives of the country, aka calooshood u shaqeystayaal gaalo-raacyo. Ha is indho-tirin, neither Arabs nor Afghanistan is Somalia's problem. It's the warlords and their sponsors.

There is a meeting of the minds here Jimcaale and Somalifreinds.... finally... stop the war..... start new front ... get loss.. come to reality.. Somalia is more than you guys.beenta aad isku shegaysaan... Somalia will not be under this terms of agreement.... formation of new deal that what we want

so i guess if u claim to be moslem n kill moslems then thats cool nowaday!! this a really a new twisted form of governing..! remember he who rules by sword, dies by the sword...its a time proven theory.

why cant we sit down and talk about it!! unless one is a poppet, he should be able to do that period.

the sad note is neither the icu nor tgif(thanks god its friday everyday) are without strings!!

time 4 new blood!! i understand where jimcoo is coming from, but i say, lets cross the river when we get the main home back together! dont u agree jimcoo!! holla....