Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Pictures: State of the Sland POWs in Pland

raula   

Nationalist-Do you take gratification in your own "internal corrosion" :confused: If indeed that's the current terminology of being a somali-I cease to be one in your world-ya rabi-alaahu manajeyna.

Taqwa   

Saxiib I couldn't care much about SL/PL politics lakiin don't you think I could take a picture of a few men and call them POWS from SL. Both SL/PL need to cut down on these trash talks.

Raula, perhaps I didn't make myself clear.

I meant it's heartwarming to see Somalis have matured through the years from raping women to treating POWs they way they deserve to be treated. As humans.

I perfectly understand it, if you took the wrong assumption on my remark.

My apologies for that, but be easy on "ya rabi-alaahu manajeyna". It's not a sentence appropriate in a cyber discussion where one does not know the other.

Just look at the Sland POWs, they even have brandnew clothes and they're smiling. I wish I could say the same about the Pland POWs in Sland.

we are tired of having to fight this thing now on SomaliaOnline forums. nationalist if you really like war and fighting that much, stop fighting here on SomaliaOnline and goto where the real war is.

OG_Girl   

Allah Kareem, sounds to me normal Somali men wearing clean ma'awes with clean shirts.

They don't look like POWS.

Salam

Rahima   

This is looks like a show of “look how dignified we treat the SL POWs and how evil SL was in treating our POWs†(as was in other threads).

Like I said, looks like ;) , only Allah knows the intentions of people smile.gif , but as said by Silence

Both SL/PL need to cut down on these trash talks

We shouldn’t have POWs to begin with, how sad to see Muslims fighting one another.

Lol Juma, very funny.

Even more humerous is how a normal person would see this as good news. I mean it certainly must be good news to the Slanders, I reckon.

After all their soldiers are being treated well, yet people here see it as an offense. why? Think about their families for God sake.

And I must admit, to the Planders it's good news too, their 'side' is not making the same mistakes as some Somalis did in our past. I reckon some of you are so blinded by hatred, that you are focusing on that last one.

It's a win-win thread, yet I keep forgetting I'm dealing with Somalis.

Gerald Hanley was wrong, some Somalis are as ignorant as you can get.

I will post the torturing and executions of POWs next time, even though I hope I'll fail to find such. But you lads seem to love it by the pound.

Gediid   

Nationalist

You are doing a terrific job saaxiib.I think its about time the sane elements in our society were given the credit they dearly deserve.

I honestly do not see what the all this fuss is all about.Some somalis captured some POW's and are proving that they are treating them well.I do remember the US doing the same thing with Saddam and other POW's.At least they dont look shackled and drugged like the ones in Guantanimo Bay!.

I see nothing but positive and i have a feeling the underlying message in this pictures is that We are doing our part everyone else should do the same.It is an example worth following and I see no reason for all this negativity!

N.O.R.F   

Thank You for treating the POWs well, please make sure their tea is made with xawaash, their xilib is fresh and that they can call their families every night.

Thank you again!

Stop being so sarcastic Northern!!.

This is not a laughing issue we are talking about the well being of a number of Somalis on each side.What we should all be doing is make the treatment of prisoners a prioty and their well being a Taboo!! not making a cheap joke about it.!!!!