Sign in to follow this  
StarGazer

RIS: Dec. 24-26th. TORONTO

Kruella, you wlc abaayo. As for the singers, my sister collected their albums and I must say they can be quite addictive. I'll be the girl who'll be singing along and throwing hands from side to side.....umm I mean do it quitely.

Qac Qac, Insha Allah you will. Hope it works out.

Rahma, finally!! You won't regret I promise.

Ilhaam, so will I see you there again? This time make it a full day aight ;)

x-quizit & Qac Qaac, one year ago it was unimaginable for you two to reconcile...is it the start of a beautiful relationship? hmmm :D

Salafi: yeah I was refering to Mama Africa!

Wiilo: How about you take your holiday vacation to Toronto......previews coming soon.

Skydome

cn-skydome-night.jpg

Iffah   

Tam, I'm still trying to clear my calendar. I opted to work on Xmas day when they asked if I wanted the New Yr's or Christmas day. Now I realize I need to free my schedule for that weekend. There also 2 weddings that came up the 24th. :( .. Don't give up on me yet tho, I'm still looking into other options.

I'll be in touch.

ps, I already registered (a good sign) ;)

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Tamina:

Kruella, you wlc abaayo. As for the singers, my sister collected their albums and I must say they can be quite addictive. I'll be the girl who'll be singing along and throwing hands from side to side.....umm I mean do it quitely.

Qac Qac, Insha Allah you will. Hope it works out.

Rahma, finally!! You won't regret I promise.

Ilhaam, so will I see you there again? This time make it a full day aight
;)

x-quizit & Qac Qaac, one year ago it was unimaginable for you two to reconcile...is it the start of a beautiful relationship? hmmm
:D

Salafi: yeah I was refering to Mama Africa!

Wiilo: How about you take your holiday vacation to Toronto......previews coming soon.

Skydome

cn-skydome-night.jpg

Yeah:

there is an immigration problem..........(Joking)

Insha allah i will try....and iam guessing i will try works too..............

Insha allaah add me to the list, what's better then meeting each other for the sake of allaah and the knowledge of his diin....insha allaah i will be there and i will also get all my friends and family to come and benefit as well...

Jazaakallaah sis tamina.

asxantu

Qac Qaac   

Tam Tam...don't make me regret my new persona... ...its all very innocent and islamified relationship....

waaw how disrespectful.. but i'll be the better man...

Tamina i never hated x quizit, i just hated the feminist woman that captured our sister xquisit's mind.. that's all.

p.s. i am only meeting girls, that we are related to each other, non related girls are not on the list anyways.. Tamina.. as for any sol dude who wants to meet for god's sake...

x_quizit   

quote:X

"Tam Tam...don't make me regret my new persona... ...its all very innocent and islamified relationship....

Qac:

waaw how disrespectful.. but i'll be the better man..."

Qac, is it me or are u bi-polar? where is the disrespect in me playfully saying that all there is btwn us is islam? maybe u seek to always see me in the light where i was drowning u or lynching u in ur previous life....

sense of humour anyone? icon_razz.gif

U'll be in the next flick..."i see a feminist"....ie i see dead ppl.... :eek: XUUX!

peace

Wiilo   

Look people when I straighted the Immigration and Naturalization Service or {INS} i will come to Toronto, but u guys better welcome me and show me around or I'm not coming ok........(Kaftan) ama (joke)

A Side from the Joke: Insha Allah I will come to the Toronto.

Wiilo   

Oooooh dear me too.

I love to see you Simply_the Best. Just tell me where u are I will come :D;)smile.gif

Thank you sooooooooooo Muuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhh:....

Khayr   

Salaamad,

Suu'aal baan doonya inaand kuwadiyo

dadhkeenka oo socaada meeyshaan,

subaabtu naagrabaan inaa iskoo quranoo

xaadan meeyshaan oo socaano, if you know,

noo sheegaa.

Teegkeet xaadaa raabtit wa inaad iskoo qureetaa

toooo geeet a teeegkeet.

:confused:

Wiilo   

Simply the Best are u inviting me to UK :confused: I will come when i solve little Immigration problem u know what i mean :D:D

Go figure:.............