Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Are Punlanders among the most patriotic Somalis?

Fabregas   

You have to understand that some PLs on this forum don't particularly support the T.F.G per se, rather it is alla bout supporting one individual. When the officials in the T.F.G opposed this they were chastised as warlords, thugs and criminals, but when they go on aboard with this individual they become Santa Claus.....

As for the question, you need to rephrase it mate....

Patriotism means nothing....you can sit infront of your computer, chew some khat, put on your macawis and play some loud Wadani Music whilst waving the Somalia Flag....this can be considered as patriotism....

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by GJ:

Patriotism means nothing....you can sit infront of your computer, chew some khat, put on your macawis and play some loud Wadani Music whilst waving the Somalia Flag....this can be considered as patriotism....

LoL, wave the flag and support occupation and your a patriot miya?

N.O.R.F   

Facts? Do you know what they are?

All (International media, security experts etc) believe it was an invasion and now an occupation. But hey we should all go with the uncorroborated 'opinions' of a few 'bright' SOLers!

LOL at uncorroborated few.

But seriously, what the international media and "security experts" say is just an opinion at the end of the day even though things are not as you say were all think Ethiopians are occupying Somalia. Whats is the Somali government and its troops patrolling muqdishu and other cities?

All Somali are qabiil patriots than national patriots let alone putting Islam 1st, seems like we got the priotic order ubside down.

is a disease we have, the sooner the we admit it the sooner we can start getting inventing a cure for it.

When the Arta group were about it was the Puntlanders and warlords that were deemed dawlad-diid, when the Courts came some cried out it was the project of one qabiil.

Due to this qabiil disease we have have gumaysi and it will be cause of the qabiil disease that this occupation will get worser with time.

I had the same discussion with a group of friends from across all spectrums in Somalia. After haggling for a while we laid down the facts. Our decision was based on three factors

- Reaction to Independence mandate

- Willingness to join the federation

- Pushing for independence

On Reaction to independence the Clan of NW one the vote because according to historical footages and documents they where the most proactive and enthusiastic to the independence. South H clan had some members who where Pro-Italian , but the loosing vote goes to NE as even the Sultan rejected the proposal of SYL and would only join the union if the stake and influence of primarily the sub-clan MJ was increased

On the Second factor Somaliland wins hands down they had the opportunity to become an independent nation but rather chose to join the federation, unfortunately our ****** Brother did not get this opportunity.

On the last factor it has to be given to H clan for their constant resistance against anything foreign in Somali soil, although I don’t reside from that region they arguably had the most patriotic man since Sayiidka, the man by the name of Cabdullahi Cisse.

So in conclusion NW is the most patriotic and I am sure once all this shenanigans settles they will once again spearhead the greater republic.

Castro   

Originally posted by Peace Action:

It is clear that you have no solution for Somalia. In the comfort of your home in peace and in comfort, it is easy to call for more bloodshed. The ICU is gone and they squandered the chance to be part of this government and work within the system for better Somalia. Be realist and let the people of Mog and all other stake holders in Somalia negotiate for peace. They have a right to peace and comfort as much as you do as the citizens of the civilized world.

The people of Muqdisho (and most of Somalia) are the ones who rejected your uncle and his TFG. They would rather suffer greatly than support a crooked lifetime puppet and the occupiers that prop him. That's what's eating at you. And I hope it eats at you even more.

Peace will come but it won't come through Ethiopian tanks. Get that through your Yey infested skull.

-Lily-   

Firstly, I think the question being asked is wrong itself, it should be SOMALIS rather than Puntlanders.

Most Somalis are only true to their tribes, patriotism would mean caring about your whole country as ONE, something that’s repeatedly failed to happen.

NGONGE   

^^ There you go taking it all too seriously and dignifying this nonsense of a thread with a proper reply!

** Considers adding Lily to his hate list **

-Lily-   

Ngonge looool.

Ohhhh, was I meant to put my silly hat on? Forgive me, it will take me a while to get the gist of this place, if I can convince myself to hang around long enough. I’m way too young to be getting high blood pressure.

Now un-hate me immediately!