Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Al Shabaab, what do you want?

N.O.R.F   

You want AMISOM to leave we get that much. But apart from that, maxaad rabtaan?

How do you see Sheikh Sharif and his govn’t?

Are you willing to compromise? Are you willing to integrate into police/military forces?

What is your beef?

They want to take over chili and south Africa didn’t you listen to abu mansuur roobow that’s there agenda. Their aim is not Somalia, they even said we let other Islamic people marry our daughters. Ethiopia ka bilabayaan dagaalka. And the world will side with Ethiopia like always. And then more troops will be send to Somalia, and alshabab will fight hadana to fight them , and we start from the beginning hadan.

Cige   

They want to sit where sh. Sharif is SITTING now .. Understand? anything less than that NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Way Mafhuum ;)

Nin kursiga aad ku fadhidid raba oo HAADANA KAA XOOG WEYN sidee la isaga fujiyaa? waa inaad kursiga uga kacdid sooner or later

The sooner the BETTER :D

What differnce are they form Sheikh Shariif and his wing ( his supporters ), they wanted all out, ethos, UNISOM, th parliment , warlords all of themm .. that his is sitting on the throne i suppose he wants all to stay.

Originally posted by Norf 2:

How do you see Sheikh Sharif and his govn’t?

Are you willing to compromise? Are you willing to integrate into police/military forces?

What is your beef?

as an Al-shabaab supporter

my primary beef is AMISOM and any and all foreign mercenaries .. wixii ka soo hadhay waxaan aaminsanahay waa laga heshiin karaa.

but for those whose primary opposition to Abdulaahi Yussuf was due to foreign troops .. how can you today in good faith turn around and accept it from sharif ?

I've seen many posts and comments trying to belittle this concern and justifying the contradiction in opposing A/Y and now supporting sharif ... with arguments like .. AMISOM only kills a fraction of the innocent civilians the xabash killed.

case in point :

do you see anything wrong with your opening line here North ?

Why is the presence of foreign troops suddenly inconsequential ? ... isn't there mere presence on somali soil at the behest of sharif not grounds enough for supporting any resistance to this government ?

as an Al-shabaab supporter I believe we have been very consistent in support and/or opposition to this and the previous sham of a government.

I am curious what has caused the change in yours yaa North ?

NGONGE   

^^ Tell them, saaxib. But the funny thing here is that with every protest of theirs Abdullahi Yusuf's name gets better and better by the day. Let the Sharif clean the stains now.

As for your boys (Al Shabab) I don't think even they know what they exactly want. They only know what they DON'T want.

North, I don't think the opposition knows meel ay u-socdaan iyo meel ay ka-socdaan.

Aweys gaduude is not interested in peace and reconciliation. His stand is that if he were to extend a hand to the TFG and accept their implementation of Sharia, he would become a laughing stock of the bunch. According to him, history will repeat itself.

In his speech, he narrated a time when a fella jihadi sheikh took upon himself to lobby for sharia implementation in the 60s. This hero once went infront of the somali parliament in the 60s(his words, not mine), based on the tolka's talking points and this fake sheikh was lobbying for sharia to be implemented at the time.(aweys wasnt sure when in the 60s, his estimation is that it happened between 1960-1966) The man that aweys referred to as a "sheikh" felt that sharia should be the law of the land at the time. By then, some lawmakers heard him and advised him to bring the manner infront of parliament in order for a proper debate to be had. The individual did as instructed, according to aweys, mr propaganda. When the individual came infront of the lawmakers and proposed that sharia be implemented, laughter erupted across the aisle.(At this point, Aweys wuu qoslaaye as he narrated it to his tolka in the outdoors somewhere in mogadishu)

Ofcourse, Aweys was not present. How does he just expect people to take his word over it? Does he believe that pple are that gullible ? Maybe he does, after all, his cult like organization warka wey cuneen. Either that or he just thinks waa warkii aweys, straight from ASMARA pothole.

As I was listening to his speech, I couldn't help but wonder the relevancy of the narrative.

I thought, ok well, maybe he is just articulating his skepticism in such a manner because he is mistrustful of folks. Blame it on a former lover or what have you.

He laughed more times than I can recall at the moment. All of his laughs were nervous laughs and I couldn't help notice the heavy security in and around the area.

All in all, I don't think sharif and CO can expect much from a dellusional oday who pretends to be wadaad, when infact he spends most of his time sitting under a tree, touching his 15 old stylist inappropriately as she dye's his gar. CILAAN anyone?

PS:some of his guards were wearing shabaab like uniform

Geeljire, I don't know why aa meelahaan u joogtaa when the Jazz handed a loss to your beloved lakers.

In any case, I always felt that somalia had bigger problems and the presence of foreign troops was the least of their problems.

I support Sharif and I opposed yey for the simple fact that yey refused to take responsibility for all that went wrong during the axmaaro so called "occupation". Yey never put the people of mogadishu first. Yey was always about yey.

I never opposed the TFG as a governing body. Matter of fact, I was one of few people who always came in defense of the wasiiro and their families when MMA was playing the name game with some of them.

I was in support of the government then just as I am in support of them now.

Dukey and I were always for a somali republic under a federal system. I am not for Sharia but I understand why the cabinet and the lawmakers voted as they did. I think they were willing to comprise and at this point, Sharif and Co proved that they will put the people of mogadishu first above all else, something adeer yey(love him or hate him) never did. I'm afraid yey would never have comprised if undermined his authority. Yey is and will always be a stubborn soldier. He never showed shacabka somalia that he had their best interest at heart.(he was too busy firing and hiring pm's)

Sharif has extended his hand time in and time out and what did your beloved shabaab do? Everytime, canduf ayey wajiga ugu tufeen

I think you know that I have supported Sharifkaa longer than most people here and you know that I supported him since his days with the ICU. I will support him until his six months probation comes to an end, at which time I will re-evaluate the state of affairs and if need be, withdraw my support. At this time, sharif has not given me a reason to withdraw my support. I believe in his vision for somalia because I believe its everyone's vision, it is one that looks forward to the future, one that welcomes all factions to come together, regardless of ideology or clan to work for greater somalia and I'm sure his other supporters feel the same way.

PS: Geelkooow, don't let "mr ng, mr clan solves everything" talk you into riding the shabaab speedboat, kaas meel ayuu kaa tuuri, ee jump ship and come on board sharifka's cruise, maribella.

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

as an Al-shabaab supporter

my primary beef is AMISOM and any and all foreign mercenaries .. wixii ka soo hadhay waxaan aaminsanahay waa laga heshiin karaa.

but for those whose primary opposition to Abdulaahi Yussuf was due to foreign troops .. how can you today in good faith turn around and accept it from sharif ?

I've seen many posts and comments trying to belittle this concern and justifying the contradiction in opposing A/Y and now supporting sharif ... with arguments like .. AMISOM only kills a fraction of the innocent civilians the xabash killed.

case in point :

do you see anything wrong with your opening line here North ?

Why is the presence of foreign troops suddenly inconsequential ? ... isn't there mere presence on somali soil at the behest of sharif not grounds enough for supporting any resistance to this government ?

as an Al-shabaab supporter I believe we have been very consistent in support and/or opposition to this and the previous sham of a government.

I am curious what has caused the change in yours yaa North ? [/QB]

As a supporter of both Ash-Shabaab and Shariif, I'm telling you you can't be against all foreign mercenaries because Shabaab has plenty of them.