Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

what wil happen wen i die

Jafarel.   

Your closest friends and relatives will wash you, pray on you (if u r muslim), carry you to your grave, place you in it and leave you there.

Munakar and Nakiir will pay you a visit and question you. What happens from there is dependant on the deeds that you sent forth..

Your friends and relatives ( those that loved you) will miss you for a few days....and then...U'LL BE FORGOTTEN.

You asking this question doesnt mean there is anyone in here capable of answering but shere ignorance on your part of that very fact.

My advise:

Read the Hadiths (I have a feeling you know what they are) and the Quran. With these two u'll never go astray. Then u'll be able to answer the Q on ur own..

Upon u be peace..

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Jafarel.:

Read the Hadiths (I have a feeling you know what they are) and the Quran. With these two u'll never go astray.

Upon u be peace..

i read the hadiths and the quran. But hadiths is laws an the quran are diffcult to anderstant. all imams seys diffrent tings

:(

ANWAR   

[/qb]

i read the hadiths and the quran. But hadiths is laws an the quran are diffcult to anderstant. all imams seys diffrent tings

:( [/QB]

i men all imams in diffrent mosk seys diffrent tings abut wen we die

Originally posted by presidentofsomalia:

i men all imams in diffrent mosk seys diffrent tings abut wen we die

I understand your frustration at not getting straight answers. You know why?

None of these people are dead yet, so how can they give you definitive answers? They can't.

Ask the dead if you wanna know what happens after you die.

Personally, I can't tell you what will happen to you after you die since I haven't died yet. But you have my word that I'll return from the dead, after I die, to answer your question.

Does that help?

Nur   

What will happen?

Well, e-Nuri Preview from the ( Nudist Colony Thread)

Read On!

Now, your relatives take you to the grave, wiping their crocodile tears, thinking all along about the inheritance, and how to share it. While you were alive, you gave them your time and money, you may even have ruined your health because of worrying about them and not having time to excercise or eat right. And when you die they line up to claim the money that you were so stingy to spend on yourself. Now, after your death, your family can buy all the things you have denied them.

Once in the grave, the angels will look up at your deliverables folder, and suddenly, they spot that your file is empty, no deliverables inside, worse yet, a lot of violations are logged on your record. ....And you thought that your traffic record was bad? wait till you see about a record keeping system that misses nothing, I mean zero tolerance, here we are talking about absolute justice, no fake lawyers, no lobbies, no biased media, no politcians.

Your worries are just beginning, because in the arrival station, the grave, you will realize that you have neglected your duties, which were in the sphere of your influence, and worried about RIZQ, which was guaranteed to you. Now, you want to come back, to do otherwise, but, the gates are closed and the plane has taken off to another world, flying to the permanent domain of a Just King.

At this station, you will be booked, after a quick interview which will highlight what you should exepect according to your accompanying manifest, and time stops for you as you take a long nap and depending on your manifest record, you may have several windows open showing future attractions in store for you.

Upon arrival of the General Assembly of all of Humanity. You will have a new body, and you find yourself in a new world, you will notice that it is not the same sun or skies, not the same people, you would'nt believe if what you see is real or if you are dreaming, but that day your sight will be as sharp as steel.

You will realize that the only thing that counts that day is how much truth you have with you. How much good have you delivered against the opportunity that was furnished to you? That day, it will not matter if you were a Hawiyyeh , Issaaq or ****** , woman or a man, rich or poor, king or a shoeshining boy, everything evaborates that day, except one currency:

1. Belief

2. Good Deeds

You will be able to see your final home, or jail. And because the horror of what you see that day, you will not be able to notice that everyone around you is naked, this is not CLUB MED, it is CLUB DEAD.

Clothes cover you from the elements, but it is TAQWA, ( Literally meaning to prevent yourself from the Punishment of Allah) that one should wear in this life, so that he/she does not become unprotected from being punished.

Wear Taqwa Garment for your souls sake, you owe it to yourself. Surrender your soul to Allah before your body surrenders to its makers will and vanishes ion thin air, or sand.

Why should you expose yourself, when you can get a free coverage like Taqwaa?

Nur

-Lily-   

Brother Nur, the brother asked a simple question and you are judging him before you even know him.

I suggest you get a translation of the Quran, The Noble Quran isn't that hard (I hope) to understand. Look on the index under death, there will be a huge list but you ll see one that describes what happends after death. I am not knowledgeable enough to site verse by verse for you.

As-salamu alaykum

to make a long story short, die as a non-muslim you will burn alive for eternity. Die as a muslim and you will receive things that you may never imagine in terms of joy and pleasure.