Sign in to follow this  
Wing Wizard

Contest: Puntland Flag

JB: Adeer you have far too many issues to worry about Puntland, its stable and had smooth election, unlike our Mugged ones and the man who keeps abusing Shankaroon. :D

@General Duke,

You should read the first post. Instead of posting these Google images, please consider to bring yours.

Guys, I didn't want your review, I just want you to bring your talent here and we will take the most reasonable flag.

If you don't feel comfortable with graphics software, you can draw it with your hand and submit it to here if you are doubtful of your creativeness, please tell this to your next of kin or anyone you know.

Also please learn the difference between contest & review.

Keep it on topic.

@JacaylPro,

Someone already told me that your mind goes the opposite of your writings. http://www.somaliaon line.com/ubb/ultimat ebb.php?/topic/6/128 68#00008

Puntland flag should be unique and follow the standards of state flags in other Federal states of developed nations.

It should use vibrant colors in contrast to the Somali national flag which is light blue.

I like the colors, Gold, or Green or even Red to be used. Maybe a constellation of stars or one big star, to highlight the central importance of Puntland.

@Daaradonle,

Your image is broken. The reason is hotlinked Localhost images never show up on the real server. Use image hosting websites like Flickr.

@General Duke,

Nice idea, but, the federal thing strikes me. In ten years, Somalia will be another Yugoslavia, believe me, Puntland will not waste another decade. What is wanted is a flag for Republic of Puntland, not, Puntland State of Somalia. The state thing was already eliminated from the constitution.

@MoonLight1,

Do you want the difference:

Properties of Israeli flag

- Hexagon star with blue stroke and white bg.

- White background.

- Two horizontal light-blue stripes.

Properties of my flag.

- Noble Somali star (white pentagon star with no stroke at all).

- Sky-blue background.

- Two vertical white stripes.

Still you need to learn the difference between contest and review. I didn't ask you to criticize my flag. I asked you to bring your creative skill and your own talent.

@President Anwar,

Please don't spam... Keep on topic instead of replaying to no-sense stuff.

Poker   

Originally posted by General Duke:

JB: Adeer you have far too many issues to worry about Puntland, its stable and had smooth election, unlike our Mugged ones and the man who keeps abusing Shankaroon.
:D

LOL@election.

Don't you mean Selection? :D

Originally posted by Poker:

^^NO, I decided to do it here. Now what?

BTW, why didn't you tell him instead?

Tell him what? He did nothing wrong as long as I know. Anyway, don't hijack the thread, please.

Poker   

Of course he didn't!

I think you're hijacking your own thread by having this discussion with me....smart huh!