Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Vice president of somaliland returns Home pics

Madaxweyne ku xigeenka oo maanta gelinkii hore ka soo degay garoonka diyaaraha ee magaalada Berbera, ayaa waxa halkaas ku soo dhaweeyey masuuliyiin sare oo uu horkacayay Gudoomiyaha Golaha Wakiilada ee Somlailand Md. Cabdiraxmaan Maxamed Cabdilaahi [Ciro], Wasiiro ka tirsan Xukuumada, Xildhibaano ka kala tirsan labada Gole Baarlamaan ee Wakiilada iyo Guurtida, madax ka kala socotay saddexda xisbi Qaran ee UCID, UDUB iyo KULMIYE, Salaadiin masuuliyiinta heer gobo iyo heer degmo ee Gobolka Saaxil iyo dadweyne kale oo aad u tiro badnaa.

IMG_6401.jpg

IMG_6409.jpg

IMG_6410%5B1%5D.JPG

IMG_6412%5B1%5D.JPG

The Zack   

^LOOOL I was gonna say the same thing, why go all the way up there to greet him? Plus, did u notice how one of the dudes on the ladder has the vp's picture on his t-shirt? What a loyalty!

N.O.R.F   

Can't see the pics but why all this fanfare when a diplomat returns to SL or even PL?

What did they expect? He wouldn't return? Maybe they thought in u meelaha iska dhiibi lahaa.

Edit

I can see the pics now. African Air? waxaan islaha he would be on a private jet.

Jacpher   

^I guess he didn't want gamble his life with that helicopter and the long tie dude in the pilot seat. After Poland's fatal crash, I don't blame him.

This is what happens when soo dhacyeey is announced to the public. All the village people getta welcome the vp.

Karajuu min bakrata abiihim, "definitely somaliland has moved" :D:D what a huge welcome he recieved even the cars they named after him are among the welcomers :D:D:D

Originally posted by Norfsky:

waxaan islaha he would be on a private jet.

Typical Kulmiye ......... and if he is on private jet you would talk about money, budget and so on ,, :D

Horta arrinkii SAMSAM weli wax mallaga weydiiyey :D

gabadhaasaa inkaartay baan u malaynayaa waatan hadba cusbitaal loola cararayee,alla inkaar kululaa :D:D

N.O.R.F   

^ :D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by Norfsky:

waxaan islaha he would be on a private jet.

Typical Kulmiye ......... and if he is on private jet you would talk about money, budget and so on ,,
:D
I was just saying he can afford to charter his own plane dee :D