Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

The Islamic Courts in AI ads

you're masters are being slaughtered as i type this ....yesterday 26 xabash were killed and 38 injured and 20 dabo dhilif askar were killed and you resort to posting photoshoped images ..... shouldnt you be in mourning ?

the pic is from the early days of the ICU ..... what you see there is capital punishment i.e 'An eye for an eye' the man being killed in the pic murdered the father of the boy carrying out the execution ...... by the same method the murder originally occurred .... but you probably believe that the U.S is the only government that has the right to carry out capital punishment.

I will leave you to your mourning for now :D

Nephissa   

This could equally have been Xabashi soldier by all means - it makes no difference whether they are ICU or Xabashi. These are innocent people dying because of what both sides are doing.

And please, put a warning or something before posting disturbing images.

the pic is from the early days of the ICU ..... what you see there is capital punishment i.e 'An eye for an eye' the man being killed in the pic murdered the father of the boy carrying out the execution ......

Are you ready to give the capital punishment to all the guilty ones from both sides as well. Or is capital punishment only for the defenseless tribes?

^ I acknowledge there are some shortcomings I never said they were angels .......... but they are the best choice considering all the BS governments we had to put up with the worst being the current dabo dhalif government.

as to my personal opinion ..... absolutely yes without regard to qabil

The fact they have shortcomings and are not angels as you put it will definetely disqualify them from issuing sharia law in our country. Sharia law is good but it has to be administered by qualified people. Right now both sides cannot claim to have those qualifications. Do you agree?

^ I believe there are members of the ICU who are fully qualified as there are bad apples but the TFG has absolutely no redeeming qualities.

After we deal with the xabash filth and their dabo dhilifs the bad apples should be weeded out and I agree only qualified people should make the rulings and carry out the punishment.

I think they had chance to weed them out when they were in power and I'm sure all somali people regardless of qabil would have supported them but now how are they going to support them if they still have those bad apples there with the titles of Sheikhs? How are they going to differentiate between ICU and the TFG? What choice do ordinary people have when they are being killed by both sides and can recognize bad apples leading both sides?

Originally posted by Seekknowledge:

I think they had chance to weed them out when they were in power and I'm sure all somali people regardless of qabil would have supported them but now how are they going to support them if they still have those bad apples there with the titles of Sheikhs? How are they going to differentiate between ICU and the TFG? What choice do ordinary people have when they are being killed by both sides and can recognize bad apples leading both sides?

are you seriously comparing the ICU and the TFG :confused:

the TFG have absolutely no redeeming qualities I consider the warlords one step above the TFG.

Ok then convince me why should somalis support the ICU. What is their agenda? Are they going to give somalis freedom of thought or will they be subjected to follow their ways and their ways only. Are they ready to deal with the international community as the voice of the somali people or the voice of the voice of arab clerics. Are they ready to let other somalis maily the opposition to run the country and comprise with them? Because right now they don't seem to have any agenda except saying we will not talk unless Ethiopia leaves. I do not support the TFG but you'll have to show me what is the difference between the two with facts.