Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Calanka Somaliland u la gubay

ANWAR   

Mudaaharaadyo Ka Dhacay Gobolada Waqooyi

Muqdisho(Calanka) 18-Janaayo-2007

Mudaaharaad aad u balaadhan oo saaka lagu qabtay Gobolada Sool iyo Ceyn ayaa Dadweyne ka qiireysan Hadaladii kasoo butaacay Gudoomiyaha Xisbiga Mucaaradka ee Somaliland Feysal Cali (Waraabe)ayaa sababtay in goob fagaare ah lagu gubo maanta Calanka Jamhuuriyada iskeed isku Caleemo-saartay ee Somali-land.

Dadweynaha ayaa ku dhawaaqayay erayo xamaasadi ku dheehan-tahay iyo Wadaninimo,iyagoo ku qeylinayey "Doonimeyno in Soomaaliya lakala dhaantaalo" waxaanu ka xunahay Shirqoolka Hargaysa laga soo abaabulayo ee lagu kala goynayo Midnimada Shacabka Soomaaliyeed ee Walaalaha ah iyo hadalo ay ka mid yihiin "Ma maantuu hadana Feysal Cali (Waraabe)is bar-bardhigay Soomaaliya iyo Yuhuud oo aan isku Diin aheyn ayey ku dhawaaqayeen Mudaaharadayaasha.

Shacabkii mudaaharadayeey ayaa u sheegay Suxufi Keynaan oo ku sugnaa Goob katrsan goobihii Mudaaharaadka ka socday, in sababta ay u gubayaan Calanka Somaliland ay oogu wacan-tahay,iyagoo ka xumaaday gubniinkii Calanka Soomaaliya ee lagu gubay Magaalaada Hargeysa.

http://www.calanka.com/Wararki-Maanta/warka290

Che

They had no right to burn the somalia flag. When they did that they were asking for their Iranian imitation to be burnt. Sadly two wrongs don't make a right. But if the people of Burco, Toghdheer have a right to burn the Somalia flag then the people of Buhoodle, Toghdeer have the same right to burn the clan flag.

Read my response. Two wrongs don't make a right. But if one wrong is committed the second can't really be faulted.

The clan region started inciting rediculous rhetoric and from Buhoodle Toghdeer to Raas Casaayr to Raas Kambooni the Somali people feel disgusted by such actions.

RedSea   

^So two wrongs don't make it right, right? then you have a thumbs up for the flag burning.

Personally burning the flag doesnt'mean much if whatever the flag stands for isn't upheld,yes I am speaking of the blue flag which you fakely waive,yet you cheer on for the Xabashi invasion.

As for the burning of SL flag, I hope they atleast burned one that didnt' have the tawhiid, as long as they burned the red,white,and green in response,well than that is fine with me, it's not going to change anything.

Jaylaani   

Red Sea,

It’s not the Somaliland flag if it doesn’t have the Tawxiid. Actually the red, white and green WITHOUT the Tawxiid belongs some European nation. So technically, they didn’t burn Somaliland flag. If they did it with the Tawaxiid, than they will be burned in h.ell.

RedSea   

^brother,I must disagree,as I said they burn the flag in intent to respond to that in Hargeysa, however, burning of the Tawxiid is actually way over the top.

Jaylaani   

^^ok. Duqa.

Lol@intent

Why don’t you go ahead and urinate in your local masjid. Yeah tell ALLAH it wasn’t your intent. He will understand.

RedSea   

^brother,I must disagree,as I said they burn the flag in intent to respond to that in Hargeysa, however, burning of the Tawxiid is actually way over the top.