Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Secessionist profile of RIYAALE

Makaa qasay....LoooooooooooooL...I'm sure you dearly care about your secessionist 'brothers' like Suldaanka cares about Dadka Dhahar shuban ugu dhintay.

I heard the news from Kismaayo where the Somalis there demonstrated against high inflation and lack of security. From Zaylac to Ras kaambano dadka qutul yoonkooda loogu tagay. It is clear to them today the enemy is not your next door Qabiil,but the corrupt men like Riyaale, Yeey etc.

VIVA United Somalia

Xidigo   

OMG, Duke you are kidding igu dheh, waxaas kaa dhab maahee. TFG/AY are number one criminals Somalia has today. They have murdered so many innocent people intay calooshooda ka fakarayeen

Adiga wax malagaa siiyay bal? :D

Jacpher   

^Inna-Yusuf is on the list but not numero uno.

I am starting to think Riyaale and his masters in Addis are thinking long and hard on disturbing the peace in that corner. Enough with the fire.

Che, please differentiate politics from humanitarian aid. I grieve with the innocent people affected by the sideeffects of war, but my principled position is to condemn who in fact causes the misery of the innocent civilians and thus exploits it.

Che: Adeer Somalia is facing major issues and has since 1980s. The issue of inflation is effecting the whole world the US dollar is droping, Oil is at all time high and inflation is effecting the most developed nation so when the giants sneeze gues who gets the flue.

Also those who are against any governance and bomb, murder maim and cry fould and tourch provincial towns HQ, kill teachers are not helping the cause are they.

The sooner we secure the nation from Shangool, Sharif Ahmed and Abu Mansuur the better for teachers, officers civil servents and governemnt buildings, cinemas and sports grounds.

while adheero rapes and robs the poor somali folks and gives the money to his hired protectors.... u blame the ppl who brought peace and prosperity for almost a yr 2 the somali ppl that didnt happen in somalia for 20 yrs.

no comparism there!! its apples and oranges.

^^^Who killed the poor teachers in Beledweyne? Who beheaded the soldiers and places mines in heavily populated areas?

Adeer you need to fix your own house before you start finger pointing.

Duke,

Walaal, the problem here is not Riyaale. We all know why he holds this position. We all know how he got there. We all see and understand the flawed system of the secessionist political platform. Yet the problem still does not lie with him. At this point while you once again put on your costume of one that cares for the faith of the northern Somalis, you have failed yet again to disguise yourself better. In your rush to divide, patronize and insult the northern citizens, you made it clear that you could care less of Riyaale and his thievery. Because my dear, had that been truly the case, you would not sings the false praises of one whom the real meaning of Raagniimo escapes. The likes of you, who support this gang of morons along with the self-blinded secessionist followers, are the true obstacles to Somalia reaching greatness. How you can so shamelessly follow a murderer is beyond me. Thank God for that, as some of us are spared from qabilistic propaganda.

If only you had the real courage to believe in Somalia and her poor citizens from Zeylac to Muqdisho, if only you wanted Somalia’s rise to the top, you would not have taken part of cheap shots and patronising those that think differently. There is a great amount of northerners who want and believe in Somaliweyn, but the likes of you truly turn them off.

Furthermore, while you believe in the greatness of your leaders (Somalia’s hijackers), you should have at least the decency to denounce their faux pas. Rather your weak attempt to veil this administration’s murderous act against Somali civilians shows your pathetic leader for what he truly is.

Perhaps in the future you might want to try to be less bias and maybe, then some might take you seriously.

Lastly Machievelli said: The wish to acquire more is admittedly a very natural and common thing; and when men succeed in this they are always praised rather than condemned. But when they lack the ability to do so and yet want to acquire more at all costs, they deserve condemnation for their mistakes.

Thus, this so-called leader, and the idea of breaking our country into pieces must be condemned, by anyone who is a true patriot.

Think about it walaal.

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

Che-Guevara, it is not wise to use the term "adeer".

You are only rendering the government as a "clan government". I am really surprised that you have been brainwashed you into believing this clan vs clan squabble.

That's exactly how it is...May Allah swt never unite us with people like Duke.

lois.....that was so beautiful.. n the rest..che xidigo.. yo real somalis r coming together finally out of the wood work.... thnx all mighty

never lose hope! but keep it alive...its free after all. holla.

^^Dankiis :D

I believe in shamelessly collecting my compliments.

Rudy: I agree, incha Allah we shall all realise what is at stake and stand on the right side for a dialogue ( no battle needed here)