Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Mogadishu:AMISON heaviliy shell the city 12 die in 1 spot as mortar hits a bus

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

But for the life of me, I will never understand people who were against Shabaab back in the day and who are against Shariif now. That's just being confused.

you are the most confused guy on sol.

you don't make sense aboowe. shariif was never Al-shabaab and that means a new guy will be either hated or supported based on his own record and not on someone else's record. so far shareef failed the somali people. Shariif left ICU ship to set up shop next to meles and AMISOM. he lost confidence of somali people maahinoo? he doesn't have support he used to have among somalis now. all wasted which is sad.

maxaa loo taageeraa hidii meles saxiib noqdeen? wah. qasab miyaa?

al-shabaab didn't change. still the same. still hate foriegn troops. still fighting for somali independence. iyaga lee difaacaayo dalkeena runta hedii la sheego.

Xiin, if I am confused you must be insane. For you actually believed in the simple lies, the illogical expansion, the Djibouti charade you took it as holly scripture.

Your Sharif has been measured and found wanting, his lack of education and experience is showing shinning throw.

Now you a staunch supporter of Al Shabaab’s Bakara hideout is now attacking their tactics? It would be laughable if so many were not dead and maimed and displaced.

Since 2004 Sharif has been the centre of the fighting, displacement of Mogadishu. As leader of the crazy gang, as an exile in Asmar and now as the President of a parliament of 500 that can not sit, a government that has sold the sea to Kenya and which controls parts of the road that leads to Villa Somalia.

If that was your caravan it must have been one meant for mice and not men.

Cabdow   

I understand people who supported Shabaab back in the day, and who support Shariif now.
That's called supporting who is RIGHT at the moment
. I'm one of them.

Well put Sherban..Also, not only you but majority of sane Somalis fall under that catagory from what i observe! The rest are as you said confused or Nabad diid!!

Ps..Allaha u naxariisto the innocent halkaa ku geeriyooday maanta for no reason!

Originally posted by Daandurreey:

you are the most confused guy on sol.

you don't make sense aboowe. shariif was never Al-shabaab.

Learn how to read.

Also, you are deluded to think Shabaab hasn't changed. Shabaab has changed a lot.

^ shabeel, more like you should learn who to write coherent statements. what doesn't support for alshabaab or lack thereof have to do with being against shareef tfg now? shareef is judged on his record maahinoo? he failed.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xiin,
if I am confused you must be insane.

loooooooool. alla qosol badanaa.

xiin's heart is good but he is just the most confused now.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

Ps..Allaha u naxariisto the innocent halkaa ku geeriyooday maanta for no reason!

Aamiin to the dua.

^ shabeel, more like you should learn who to write coherent statements. what doesn't support for alshabaab or lack thereof have to do with being against shareef tfg now?

The statement is a reference to the lunatics who used to support the TFG when it was using 30,000 Ethiopian soldiers to subdue the Somali population, and now support Shabaab when it is trying to sabotage a peaceful, legitimate government.

Duke maybe has a certain duty to his fam, but Emperor?

So don't jump the gun my friend. Think before you reply.

^shabeel you are still not making sense. the same paralel can be used that those who were against the old TFG are now supporting the same oppressive warlord filled illegitimate goverment shelling civilians with AMISOM tanks. Occupation is occupation my friend. look around the forum and tell me if the Amisomites of today are not just like Yusufites of the past. same argument. same rationalization.

also amisom has 10,000. Ethiopia had 30,000. Are we now arguing which occupier has more troops on the ground. saan mee sheekadii gaartay shabeel?

I suggest you learn from Duke and others on how to put out a good argument. loool.

Samafal   

Guys don't be eluded by Emperor. He is here to support his man Mohamed Mirre and his thousand men strong from Kismayo. They are fighting under the banner of Hizbul Islam. Mr Mirre is promised to get the Primeminster's position should they overtake Sharif's goverment :D .

That said, I think Duke and Emperor have a point. They supported TFG when their uncle was at the helm. That is pure opportunistic. Now their uncle is retiring happily in Yemen they can afford to play the nationalistic card by opposing foreign troops bombing their citizens as they were played against last time when uncle wanted to return law and order. That is fair? isn't it.

I have already outlined my terms to the Sharif, he has performed badly and our stance is that this man who has already committed war crimes may have deceived the likes of Xiin who are blindly hero worshiping the man, but as a student of history I find it pathetic the excuses these individuals are making on SOL.

^shabeel you are still not making sense. the same paralel can be used that those who were against the old TFG are now supporting the same oppressive warlord filled illegitimate goverment shelling civilians with AMISOM tanks. Occupation is occupation my friend. look around the forum and tell me if the Amisomites of today are not just like Yusufites of the past. same argument. same rationalization.

also amisom has 10,000. Ethiopia had 30,000. Are we now arguing which occupier has more troops on the ground. saan mee sheekadii gaartay shabeel?

I suggest you learn from Duke and others on how to put out a good argument. loool.

WHAT? Since when does AMISOM have 10,000 troops???

See, nothing damages your credibility more than getting facts wrong. And here you are, saying there's 10,000 AMISOM soldiers in Somalia.

Also your failure to understand the difference between yesterday and today's TFG, yesterday and today's Shabaab, yesterday and today's situation, doesn't really recommend the intelligence you undoubtedly possess.

Yesterday's TFG invited Ethiopia in, today's TFG signed an agreement to evacuate all Ethiopian troops from Somali soil. Yesterday's Shabaab was a cohesive group of freedom fighters struggling against foreign occupation. Today's Shabaab is a power-hungry ragtag alliance of militias to whom "Islamic" is a mere brand name just like "Pepsi" or "Coca-Cola". Yesterday's situation saw a foreign power ACTIVELY invade and attempt to crush the opposition, trying to sway the situation in its own interest. Today's situation sees a small African Union force trying to safeguard the government against power-hungry militias, a Ugandan/Burundian force about 3000 strong who hasn't moved to attack anyone or take over anything.

The only shelling that's come from AU was in retaliation to suicide attacks and assassinations. These were isolated incidents, and speaking of a campaign of "occupation" or "terrorizing the Somali people" reeks of ignorance.

So stop oversimplifying things, my dear homie.

Also, stop cheerleading for Duke, because he's not gonna intervene to stop you from getting slapped around. You're on your own.

^^ shabeel, did i hit a raw nerve. Duke ma ka cabsanee. looool. wuu kuu imaanaa madaxuuna kaa garaacaa if he sees you making ****** mistakes like these. hehe hehe hehe

ok seriously, you are just not the brightest bulb in the box here. you have hard time comprehending your own arguments. lool

here you are arguing the occupiers number is not 10K but 3K. do you not see your own stupdity? I don't care if the occupiers are 200. it is a silly debate to be having maahinoo?

wah. duqaan wareersan yaa wax fahamsiiyo.