Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

SSC are neither Puntland nor Somaliland.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Sool and Eastern Sanaag waa Somaliland: Yaa ka dhigay? xoog iyo xiniinyo ayaa laguu sheegtay. If you wish to get it back, something tells me it's going to take little more than yapping in SOL.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

The Zack   

Nassir fully understood my point. Caqliga waa loo dhashaa ee lama gato. The people of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn are well respected in the entire Somali peninsula and Mr.Somalia aka Mr.Caytame didn't only miss my point is foolishly trying to be "isku *** dire". Puntland, to me, is nothing but a reer bari enclave and all we are doing is pointing out its lately idiotic decisions.

Hamse   

Originally posted by Nogobi:

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Sool and Eastern Sanaag waa Somaliland: Yaa ka dhigay? xoog iyo xiniinyo ayaa laguu sheegtay. If you wish to get it back, something tells me it's going to take little more than yapping in SOL.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

haa adiga wad qosolka anytime snm drugie insult our people. sool iyo sanaaq xoog hade yirahdo ku haysta, just cheer for him.

Hamse   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

On the update of
Maakhir, its unwritten constitution now says it has agreed to form consociational democracy model with Puntland.
:D

don't give kid zack heart attack.

^

Yeah, we know everything in the world to you is a total waste of time. Like the forthcoming recognition of la-la land or simple things like political self-determination from King Riyaale of Shankaroon. :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

On the update of
Maakhir
, its unwritten constitution now says it has agreed to form consociational democracy model with Puntland.

Do you have a rough draft of how it might look like?

Until Allah salvages another way out, it shall remain survival of the fittest in which you being such a tiny little fish would not fair well against Somaliland so you and your delusional little maakhirians step aside and stop being such a noisy little weasles will ya? :D

Abtigiis   

I agree with the title of this thread. I never imagine I am talking gainst SSC when I talk of Puntland. The two people have different history, different roles and different aspirations about the future Somaliweyn.

It is good someone mentions the misdeeds of Faroole against a people, whose only crime is to seek to be Somali's, and who in all fairness can be the masters of the rest of Somalia if they decide to sleep with the Enemy: Ethiopia.

But, the actions of the so-called Puntland Diaspora Forum is what has left a scar in our minds. After pretending to be against the arrest of the liberation fighters and giving so much lip-service to this regard, they ended with a Press Release condemning the congressman who spoke against Puntland Adminstration. This act of duplicity is unforgiveable. And the PDF guys are the tink-tanks of Puntland.

Press Release:

A response to Congressman Donald Payne’s press release titled “Abusive behavior in Puntland”

The Puntland Diaspora Forum wishes to deny some of the assertions made in a recent press release, dated November 20, 2009 by Congressman Donald Payne of New Jersey, 10th District, who is also the Chairman of the House Foreign Relations’ Subcommittee on Africa and Global Health. The Press release, we believe, was a hastily written document that was uniquely uncharacteristic of the esteemed Congressman’s time tested diplomatic behavior and was glaringly unfair in its criticism of the government of Puntland State of Somalia.

While PDF appreciates the great work that Congressman Payne and his Sub‐Committee do on daily basis to improve the quality of life for millions of destitute Africans throughout the continent including many of our own in Puntland, and, has the highest regard for the esteemed Chairman and his staff, we cannot ignore the impact that any such hastily drafted criticism based largely on unsubstantiated allegations can have on the good image of our State. On the record, we have been assured by senior cabinet level officials in Garowe that no one was, in fact, handed over to Ethiopia whilst also confirming that one of the prisoners unfortunately passed away before he could be tried. The government also assured us that the remaining prisoners will soon be brought to justice and will be set free if found innocent.

It must be noted the people of Og'aden are a close kin of the people of Puntland and are, needless to say, free like any other Somali, to move, trade, and live in Puntland without fear of persecution and infringement to their civil liberties and human rights. PDF sincerely wishes to send its condolences to the families of the deceased and call upon the government of Puntland to give due compensation to his closest of kin should it be established by a court of law, that he was innocent of the allegations that led to his initial imprisonment. It must also be noted that Puntland cannot be a hideout for run‐away fugitives, criminals, religious fanatics, subversives, and terrorists nor serve as a base from which to launch attacks of any kind against neighboring or distant countries.

PDF supports the position of the Puntland government regarding the safety and security of the State and calls upon Congressman Payne and all other responsible leaders to consider the difficult circumstances that Puntland State finds itself as a relatively peaceful oasis in the middle of a troubled region. We also call upon the government of Puntland to make every effort to make the lives of the peace‐loving majority of the Og'aden residents, tourists and/or traders in Puntland even more comfortable in the future.

NASSIR   

Red Sea,

I can see how a desperate attention-seeker comes across to other, self-respecting individuals on a sluggish enquiry like this but for the sake of your benighted position before us, it's better to let this trivial matter of bickering rest in peace.

As for the Makhiris, they have already proved in their indefeasible contemporary history to keep their borders and cities off the ill-trained ad hoc tribal militias of "Somaliland" and won't budge to repeat the same unforgettable lesson should you attempt a similar adventure.

Therefore I don't see "somaliland" as much of a threat to the rest of PL either in militiary or political parlance but rather an ephemeral project on which to salve the wounded conscience of a self-declared minority group in a small, infecund pocket of Somalia.

RedSea   

There are facts and then there twisted self opinionated nonsense in which to make one feel better about their status. It's pity really for I don't really have to worry about SOL character while the Sultaans and creators of this idea of Maakhirland itself have given up on it and joined us in Hargeisa. The cuqdad ridden E. Sanagians can calaacal, however it might be; Somaliland still calls the shot in Sanaag(with exception of few isolated villages) and Sool. As for the Dhahar incident, we had no issue in settling the score in Sool. How much resistance could Dhahar and Badhan pose? In '93 the two communities went at it, at the time one was thrown out and the other left to rule the land. It was Somalilandernimo that brought you back in good behavior. However, those men are still around and should you choose to be ungrateful little weassle again, we shall let loose and toss you aside like usual. :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Hamse:

quote:Originally posted by Nogobi:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

:D:D:D:D

haa adiga wad qosolka anytime snm drugie insult our people. sool iyo sanaaq xoog hade yirahdo ku haysta, just cheer for him.
^^ :D:D Allow me to give ways to fix your sensitive behaviour without chastising you. This is Africa, Sol's politics section. Nomads will keep attacking or making jokes about anyone's tuulo or city. When it's about your tuulo the last thing you need is to burst into tears and sob as if the world has ended.

Instead you need to built the self esteem to shrug it off. :D

Somaliland and Puntland wanu xorayn dona, bidinallah. We will make them brothers under tawheed of ALlah and will remove the fake shackles of colonial borders lines and jahilistic tribal lords which some have erected between the brotherly peoples. Inshallah, Hargeysa shall be the capital of the thoroughbred Islamic Emirates of the waqoyiyan people of noble Hashemian and Jebertian descent.Ina Qadimoon.

horse-medium.gif

puntland_somaliland.jpg