Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

SSC are neither Puntland nor Somaliland.

So says a genius who supports the O.N.uff riffrafs... :D

Originally posted by The Zack:

^SSC are neither Puntland nor Somaliland. They are SCC!

I thought this obvious brain fart deserved a topic of its own. So what say you proud Maakhiris and Dervishes?

Hamse   

lool. i reminded kid zack that former president and vice presidents of puntland are from SSC (one from xalin, one from ceerigabo, one from lascanod). he truly doesn't know.

nimankane waxay donaan ku hadlan.

^

Hamse, ma ii sheegi kartaa waxa ku kalifay iney waxay doonaan ku hadlaan?

Ma jiraa? Ma cuqdad baa? mise waa jaahilnimo?

Bal arinmahaan ina-adeerow ii cayilih!

Eeeg wax aan idin sheego puntlandow ama dadka tageersan eeh tabacsan puntland

Eeg idinku dad baad rabtiin somaha idin dagaalama oo mission labaaad xammar idin raaca dadka qaatta. anaga dhulka noo darran Kollay dadkaasii waxay idin raacayaan puntland Xuuduudii Gumeystuhu dhigay Garowe bay idin la joogayaan.

Wana dad toll jecel Dhulkooda wa iska ilawayaan marka idinku qaaatta dadka anagu na dhulkanu qaadan

Problem solved.

Mr. Somali and Hamse,

Leave our ONLF brethrens alone, please? I plead on their behalf, guests in our humble abode, they are, and so they shall be received.

In good manners or not, free passes, they had been granted in and out of Punt short of blowing anything up.

Whatever they say, good or bad to Punt, they shall be remain our guests.

And observe the Jigjiga accord between Punt and ONLF to the effect that Punt is home to ONLF kin and kith till end of dawn.

Do we have a deal, lads?

Till then,

Mr somalia , Anagu somaliland waanu ku dhimana Dhulka soo anigu ma lihi ma cid kala leh

War xuduudan taganahay Yoocade.Anigu Calankaygii siita , ma ciid ba iska kay hor istaagii karta.

Wala Garaad nairoby ka soo hanjabaya wala Cumar buur oo Vila somalia Buskutka ku cuna.

Hamse   

i don't know what they get out of insulting their brothers. they have truly shamed the legitimate freedom fighters they said they support. my friend was asking me the same question. even Miles militias was asking what is driving the deep hate onlf boys have. one good news is ATT and his few sol sidekicks are alone. i know couple of onlf guys and they have no cuqdad or hate towards their own people in puntland. these sol characters think they can sow the seeds of hate between people.

Originally posted by miles militis:

Mr. Somali and Hamse,

Leave our ONLF brethrens alone, please? I plead on their behalf, guests in our humble abode, they are, and so they shall be received.

In good manners or not, free passes, they had been granted in and out of Punt short of blowing anything up.

Whatever they say, good or bad to Punt, they shall be remain our guests.

And observe the Jigjiga accord between Punt and ONLF to the effect that Punt is home to ONLF kin and kith till end of dawn.

Do we have a deal, lads?

Till then,

To miles:

You've got yourself a deal, but only if-- the intelligent ONLF sympathizers of SOL like Malika denounce A&T, Zack and Jafe, for the self-important gadflies and blowhards they truly are, so as to reduce the risk of an out and out fratricide, perpetrated by their very own brethren from Puntland.

RedSea   

Sool and Eastern Sanaag waa Somaliland: Yaa ka dhigay? xoog iyo xiniinyo ayaa laguu sheegtay. If you wish to get it back, something tells me it's going to take little more than yapping in SOL.

I second Miles call, let us leave ONLF alone. They are strugeling against merciless enemy and will need all the support they can get. It is never right to attack communities for the misdeeds for others.

I am not sure Aw Tusbaxle and company will stop their attacks against the people of Puntland for the misdeeds of Faroole administration and that is unfortunate. Worse he took the same position as secessionst "Guru" Oodweyne for his daily diatribe against Puntland and started even using the same language.

As for Aw Tusbaxle assertion about SSC clans, may I remind you that the great darwish and Sanaag clans were signatures to the founding of Puntland in 1998. Don't assume because of the current difficulties, they have left the union.

NASSIR   

The ONLF struggle is our struggle. Their pain is ours and their blood is our blood.

Mr. Somalia, SSC is an organization for the people of Sool and that's what Zack implies in his statement. I don't understand your proclivity to stretch it further to include the people of Makhir.

The debacle in Sool Region is partially created by the locals if you discount the "mercurial manipulation" of Haabsade and similar elites, to borrow the columnist Frank Rich's phrase of today's NY Times/OP-ed, (which eloquently tapped the fierce and unease sentiment of American people towards their merciless corporations) and that is the chief reason the Sool issue is unresolved and at a gridlock situation.

On the update of Maakhir, its unwritten constitution now says it has agreed to form consociational democracy model with Puntland. :D