Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

AUDIO: Sirta Warlordka Col. Yey oo Salaad Cali Jeele ka fakatay

^^^I am funny that I dont belong to Dheere or Jele's clan. Though I undertsand why they responded in kind to the fake clan spokesperson..

Anyhow thats the end of the "uprising" and "insurgency" did any one stop the old man from driving into Mogadishu, what about the new anti -tank weapons you spoke off??lol

AYOUB   

Lordy lord! Explains why this moron is deputy defence minister in the puppet warlord regime.

Duke

If anyone this hurts the tyrant criminals most. In fact, it is a welcoming development for all of those people that gave the benefit of the doubt of the tyrants criminal intentions.

Any saneful person knows the fact that if one side of Mogadishu burns the other side will not be safe either. Hence, I don't think anyone with an ounce of brains will listen to this looser.

Hadalka noocaan oo kale ah waxay aad u xoojinayaan halganka barakeysan ee aan kula jirno Itoobiya iyo dabo-dhilifkeeda.

Waxaan maqli jiray, nin indhaha caro kaaga firdhiyay waxba kuma yeelin ee uurkiisa waxa ku jira ayuu ku tusay! Taas been maahan, oo waa mida uu Sac Cali Jeelle ku hadaaqay.

Thanks to Yeey, the man who spearheaded this sort of talk to show his animosity towards the good people of Somalia.

RedSea   

^dee abti, wuxuba sowma waxaasun maaha, waa bakhti miidhan, mid mid dhaama kuma jiro.

Mr.Duke is picking and choosing his leaders, it seems as though he only comes to the defense of his uncle but could careless of what others in the TFG body say, more prove that Duke supports the TFG because of 1 man, In Yey aka dear adeero.

Anyways, hadii meelkamid ah ay jidhka damqato, jidhkoo dhan way saaqaynaysaa, therefore, this news should effect the TFG, although it's dead entity anyways or was to begin with.

Paragon   

Waa sacab qurxoon yihiin audienceka, laakiin. Anigu taasaan qirsanahay. Bac bac bac, very rythmic and therapeutic smile.gif .

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

reason why solers are not so dumb to support the tfg, well,,,

SOL'ers are not dumb enough to support Somaliland & Puntland too

RedSea   

Somaliland way ka fiicantay TFG, Puntland way KAFIICNAAN JIRTAY (notice past tense) TFG da, laakin no ONE should be dumb enough to support the TFG, supporting Somaliland or Puntland state is/wasn't dumb.

me   

^^lol......sxb wuxu waa isku wada mid, TFG, Somaliland iyo Puntland hal meel ayaa laga wada xukumaa,meeshaasna waa Adis Abeba, midnimada Soomaaliyeed ayeena wax u wada dhimayaan.

Ha kala reebin tuugta.

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Somaliland way ka fiicantay

Wax kale adiga kolay lagaama filayn :D

RedSea   

^adiga mid ayaan ku 'nacay' loool...meel fog waxba kama aragtid ninyow.

Hadalkayga qayb yar oo kamid ah ayaad soo qaadanaysaa si aad dantaada ugu gudato ninyow. Hadalka dhuux.

Waxay weeyan. Taariikhda laguma arag waxan ay TFG samaynayso waligeed, Somaliland way ka fiicantay TFG waa muran la' taasi. Isku siba maahan. Waar anigu TFG wax jira uma arko, militia ay ku kulmeen in danbiilo dhan ayaan u arkaa.