Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Protecting the vulnerable fugees

Paragon   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^Oh Lord - here it goes again. Will one of you simply retire with whatever small shreds of dignity that you may have left after this exchange? :rolleyes:

Maxaad ka hadleysaa, ThePoint? Maxaad uga dhigeysaa in meeesha lagu karaama beelay oo aad wax la buunbuunineysaa? Mise halagu maqlaad dignity iyo sheekada aan meesha oollin i noo la timi? Fiqi ha sheego wuxuu rabo ee bal adiga doc isjooji sxb.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^^ I think *********** must run deep in this family.

Uncalled for!

[ January 09, 2007, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Che you don't want to put a fight up with me, do you?

I think ************ must run deep in this family.

Well I urge any decent Somali to refute this guy, it is one thing to insult a person but to go all the way up to his family could really not be excused nor condoned!

Islamic Caddaala says that if someone calls you a 'thief' that you can refute and say back to him 'thief' but if he says 'thief' to you and you say back to him 'You and your father were thiefs', that would be an act of injustice!

But what would Che know about islamic justice or the ICU he advocates for! People within the ICU itself were this retarded as him, but I won't go any further to insult his family because that in itself would be an act of 'jaahilnimo', injustice and overall a wrong thing to do or to say!

I hope you see the point Che and actually ask for forgiveness because everyone knows what you said there was just plainly wrong! I and You can have a feud but please don't bring our familes into it! It's a victim mentality of yours, because he's wrong let's condemn his entire family, clan and nation etc and this coming from someone who likes to think of himself as being partial and 'level-headed'!

Sir, you're a confused and immoral moron to say the least! Yeah go and kill the kids and babies of the people you have feuds with because their fathers were bad so must the children also be annihilated, there goes Che's logic! What a jaahil I must confess!

[ January 09, 2007, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Abu Paragon:

quote:Originally posted by ThePoint:

^Oh Lord - here it goes again. Will one of you simply retire with whatever small shreds of dignity that you may have left after this exchange? :rolleyes:

Maxaad ka hadleysaa, ThePoint? Maxaad uga dhigeysaa in meeesha lagu karaama beelay oo aad wax la buunbuunineysaa? Mise halagu maqlaad dignity iyo sheekada aan meesha oollin i noo la timi? Fiqi ha sheego wuxuu rabo ee bal adiga doc isjooji sxb.
Macalaysh.

Shiekh.....Iam sorry for calling retarded. That's actually divine infliction that I shouldn't be joking about. What your suffer is sheer **********.

N Jaahilnimo is coming to these forums, and start boasting about your tribe while being disrespecful to everyone else.

Pi...And your point is?

Paragon.....That would explain alot of things.

[ January 09, 2007, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Paragon   

^^ markii wax laguu sheegaad wax garataa ma maqli jirtey? lol

-----

Culimaa'uddiinka iyo waxgaradka Qowmiyada Oromada oo baaq cabasho ah u jeediyay dawladda kmg.

09.01.07 Muqdisho:-Culimaa'uddiinka iyo waxgaradka Qowmiyada Oromada oo maanta kulan ballaaran ku yeeshay magaalada Muqdisho ayaa ka codsaday dawladda kmg

in ay wax ka qabato xasuuqa iyo afduubka lagu hayo dad ku abtirsada qowmiyadaasi oo noqotay badeecad si weyn ay uga macaashaan maleeshiyaadka hubeysan ee ku sugan dalka Soomaaliya.

Cabashada ka soo yeertay qowmiyada Oromada ayaa ku soo aaday xilli dadka ku abtirsada qowmiyadaasi lagu qafaalanayo isla markaana lagu xasuuqayo gobollada dalka iyo caasimada Muqdisho, waxaana ugu danbeysay afduub loo gaystay 13 ruux oo ku dhaqnaa degmada Jowhar.

Guddoomiyaha qowmiyada Oromada ee dalka Soomaaliya Maxamud Sheekh Xasan ayaa muujiyay sida uu uga xun yahay ugaarsiga lagu hayo dadka Oromada ah ee ku hoos nool shacabka Soomaliyeed,waxa uuna sheegay in falalkaasi foosha xun aaney qaban qowmiyada Oromada ee soo galay dalka Soomaaliya tan iyo sanadkii 1969-kii.

Waxgarad kale oo ka tirsan qowmiyadaasi oo ka hadlay kulankaasi ayaa ku booriyay dawladda kmg iyo shacabka Soomaaliyeedba in ay ka hortagaan tallaabo kasto oo lagu beegsanayo dadka rayidka ah ee Oromada ku abtirsada, waxa uuna sheegay in ceyb iyo lama arag ay ku tahay shacabka Soomaaliyeed in ay eegtaan walaalahooda Oromada oo la dilayo ama la afduubanayo ayadoo aaney jirin cid ay wax u dhimeen

Pi   

^^ Che, dude, to draw a connection between a family (i.e. tribe) and what a certain individual says is the real sign of ineptitude and idiocy.

Oh wait a minute. By family you didn't mean a tribe. Right.

Two grown up person, helping each other in a crime one of them committed! But Paragon know that you are his partner in crime!

Back to Che, it wasn't your insults against my person that I took insult from but rather from your ignorant generalization about my family and the comment you made!

Here below is it again lest you forgot what you said:

[qoute]I think *********** must run deep in this family.

[/qoute]

You know sweeping generalisations and insults are not good but would you know it? No you wouldn't!

And guess what I will not let you go away with it lightly!

You just showed the gallery in here what I suspected all along, that you're indeed someone who isn't that ********! No will you be 'brave' enough and admitt your error or are you letting Mr. Paragon push even more and more into your error?

We shall see.

[ January 09, 2007, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Paragon   

^^Adeer if you knew you were gonna cry needlessly, why start the whole story to begin with? Adigaa kaftanka meesha la yimi hadana adigaa ooyaya! Cidi iyadoon reerkaaga waxba ka sheegin ayaad hadal hoosaasin ah la timi, markii jawaab yar lagu siiyey waad qeyli dhaamineysaa. Aniga bal dib u fiiri hadalaad igu tiri, ma aragtey anigoo ooyaya? Adiguse ama afeef hore lahaaw, amba adkeysi dambe!

Originally posted by Pi:

^^ Che, dude, to draw a connection between a family (i.e. tribe) and what a certain individual says is the real sign of ineptitude and idiocy.

Agreed...N I was being deliberately offensive.

Now tell dis Axad that wrote and I qoate "Yes we were even the most hated before this latest actions, I guess we're hated constantly for our 'visions' because as you know it Mudug is the birth place, where visions are born! Yet another one called federalism was born from the brains of the sons of Puntland once again we lead the way brother, so don't hate, I know the clan gets envied due to their visions and remarkable achievements but hey don't hate the clan but your 'grandfathers' Paragon, although I'd admitt that you probably one of those hate-filled would be sanaagians!" to shut it.

N he speaks of generalisations...Cajiib

Shiek Iskadoon...nac nacda iyo dhareerka igala dhaqaaq.

Dadweynoow hala kala xishoodo.

Baliis, stick with the initial topic, not personal insults back and forth. Don't force us to close this thread.

If another insulting post about the members of this forum ku xigto after this warning message, it will completely deleted, not edited, regardless what else it contains.