Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Protecting the vulnerable fugees

Che, the facts of the matter is, I have a track record of highlighting the plight of lower Shabbele, the looted properties the TFG has not even done this, I have done it out of conviction.

Your track record is simple, you support who ever opposes elected officials Yey, CadePuntland you make excuses for the likes of IndaCade and Aways. Thus its clear your priorities are all mixed up, but hey you are still young.

Aas for the insults, its a fact that Yusuf victories in elections and war makes you unhappy, long may that continue.

^^^What victory Saaxib?

I have supported the courts for they brought peace and stability to Xamar. I have however never praised, condoned, or travialized the terror visisted upon the people of Merca by Indhaccade. If you have any evidence proving the contrary, pls be my guest.

As for you hightlighting the miseries of reer Shabeele, no offence bro, but you only do things to make others look bad. If you had any convictions, you wouldn't have condoned the invasion of the very Tigray that terrorises people in Somaligalbeed.

^^^None taken, the matter is that you support

the same organisation that occupied the whole of the lower shabbele, thus one this was highlighted your reaction was to attack the messinger in order to avoid the issue.

Is it not absurd to support the courts while hating IndaCADE? Was he not one of their leaders?

I remember, correct me if I am mistaken, that I was some how jelous that my clan was outgunned?

Thus today, do I claim the lower Shabbale?

Of course not, I support the people of that region having their region back and playing a key role in Somali politics..

The puzzle is why now all the care for the Ormo, other than to score some points against the TFG?

Indhocade=The clan courts Defence secretary

I support the Courts=Am ok with Indhocade and his decisions.

Its like saying ''i support the american's but hate their defense secretary'...The thinking itself is absurd.

Well, I will not honour Horn with a reply of mine but I'd like him to answer a question for me, will he? Well let's see.

Horn, how come millions of Gedonians and Galgadudians live in Puntland doing business owning merchandise but there are no Puntlanders in Gedo or Cabduwaaq itself? I should have added and specifically named Gedians of being those welcomed in Puntland without facing any discrimination whatsoever!

To Mr. Paragon the hate-filled individual in here bro isn't it an open-secret that my clan is the most despite and hated in Somalia?

Yes we were even the most hated before this latest actions, I guess we're hated constantly for our 'visions' because as you know it Mudug is the birth place, where visions are born! Yet another one called federalism was born from the brains of the sons of Puntland once again we lead the way brother, so don't hate, I know the clan gets envied due to their visions and remarkable achievements but hey don't hate the clan but your 'grandfathers' Paragon, although I'd admitt that you probably one of those hate-filled would be sanaagians!

Is it not absurd to support the courts while hating IndaCADE? Was he not one of their leaders?

Why do you support the TFG with all its warlords starting with Yeey. Of course, you have Sudi, Qanyaro , Aato , etc. People Iam sure you don't admire much.

And for the last time, I don't share any Qabiil afflitation with the courts.So, I don't understand your reference to your Qabiil being outgunned.

The courts were a mixed bag of true ideologues and clan oppurtunists. Apart from the Shebeele issue, the courts have done more good than evil by taming Benadir.

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Indhocade=The clan courts Defence secretary

I support the Courts=Am ok with Indhocade and his decisions.

Its like saying ''i support the american's but hate their defense secretary'...The thinking itself is absurd.

Couldn't have said it any better myself

Paragon   

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

To Mr. Paragon the hate-filled individual in here bro isn't it an
open-secret that my clan is the most despite and hated in Somalia?

Yes we were even the most hated before this latest actions, I guess we're hated constantly for our 'visions' because as you know it Mudug is the birth place, where visions are born! Yet another one called federalism was born from the brains of the sons of Puntland once again we lead the way brother, so don't hate, I know the clan gets envied due to their visions and remarkable achievements but hey don't hate the clan but your 'grandfathers' Paragon, although I'd admitt that you probably one of those hate-filled would be sanaagians!

Bow bow boowe! Taa maxaan ka iraahdaa talow? Halkaaseey isugu kaa biya shubatey. Hadaad ahaan lahayd waxa ay reer Waamaha yiraahdaa 'maadooqoo' wax la gartey ahaan lahayd, balse nin rag ah oo 'waa nala necebyahay ee ha naloo qirto' ku andacoonaya, maxaan ka yeelaa? lol

Boowe maxaad iska andoocatey, ma wax kale ee aad ku hadishid baa weysey aan? Maya ku gartey calaa kuli xaal hadaadba soo hadal qaatey reer waama!

Ma kuwii shaley aad soo hadal qaadey baad ka dhalatey, it would really explain alot!

Qabiilka magaciis iyo aflagadaada jooji.

[ January 09, 2007, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

ElPunto   

^Oh Lord - here it goes again. Will one of you simply retire with whatever small shreds of dignity that you may have left after this exchange? :rolleyes: