Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Ugandan troops 'not peacemakers'

^ Getting 3000 somalis from Raas Caseyr to Raas Kambooni is not a easy feat. But you expect a superman government that will co-ordinate such efforts in a day or two.

But Somalia's government spokesman, Hussein Mahmoud Mohammed, has warned that unless AU troops lead the disarmament process the killings will continue.

Xuubsireed of idamaale.com now mysteriously is 'government spokesperson,' aha? Already promotion miyaa, I thought he was the mouthpiece of his Stooge uncle, who nominated him, which has nothing to do with dowlad ku sheega dowlad ku magacaaban, iskaba dhaaf dowlad ku sheegaan.

Then again they are treacherous dowlad ku sheeg oo Xabash nuujiso, barbaariso, koriso, who don't know meelaha ee u kala qaabilsanyihiin.

nuune   

^^^ oo durbaba makarafoonka miyuu qabsadey, indha adkaa ma tii tiri oo kalaa sheeikhoow ii dhakhso waa la i sugayaaye!

Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

^I imagine this kind of bull will come back to haunt TFG supporters just like it did for Bush.

Deja Vu yeah?

Violet is the female version of Duke icon_razz.gif

Ebyan   

Keep dreaming people..The ICU is dunzo, finito, finished. I don't mean to salt your wounds but the sooner you guys realize this fact the better. smile.gif

Thank you for the compliment Faarax, Senor Duke is a very knowledgeable man and it's an honour to be compared to him.

Taliban..President Bush is the leader of the free world. Mahadsanid Mr.Seeflabood. :D

Thank you for the compliment Faarax, Senor Duke is a very knowledgeable man and it's an honour to be compared to him.

You are welcome walaal. Duke is indeed very knowlegeable. However,the comparison was not based on knowledge.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Violet:

All major fighting has ended. The TFG isn't fighting the ICU because the ICU no longer exists. The TFG isn't fighting anyone. If you mean the disturbance in Mogadishu, it's only kids high on khat who get paid by clan court remnants to fire martors so these kids can buy more khat. Inshallah this problem will be solved soon.

Priceless! :D

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by Violet:

All major fighting has ended. The TFG isn't fighting the ICU because the ICU no longer exists. The TFG isn't fighting anyone. If you mean the disturbance in Mogadishu, it's only kids high on khat who get paid by clan court remnants to fire martors so these kids can buy more khat. Inshallah this problem will be solved soon.

Priceless!
:D
^ Now you know why i was saying shes the female version of Duke,Right? :D

Jaylaani   

:D

NO HE IS NOT..miyaad waalatay walaall. Wash your hands with sand and water 7 times. You shouldn't write something like that in public forum.

I used to think he was some what knowledgeable but I found out the man has no clue about Somali history politically or other wise. TFG ayaanbuu ku soo baraarugay.

YOU articulate your point very well. That doesn’t mean we agree with you in everything you write but your boy DUKE cuts and pastes so called articles written in UNETHICAL Somali websites. THAT ISN’T A MAN WITH KNOWLEDGE.

Taliban   

President Bush is the leader of the free world. Mahadsanid Mr.Seeflabood.

Adaa mudan, Ms. Neocon.