Sign in to follow this  
DigibAc

Is Puntland a qabiilist entity?

RedSea   

^Axmed Guray,

by refering me as 'Habar' or "SNM" you have broken SOL golden rules, dont' cry later if you post is edited. Because my nick isn't non of that you mentioned, you may refer me as red sea or my current nick.

Adaa ugu daran walibana. Horn xoogaa caqliguu kugu dhaamaa, adiga xataa intaas na kugu ma jirto.

Iska hadal, anigu ciyaalka lama qoslee.

yes as MMA said, dadka qaar looma jawaabo. lool.

Didi Kong, maxaa loo sheegayaa. Who are the Southerners? ask around even if the southerns would agree Duke to attach himself to them?

they would feel insulted to be in the same "southern' category with Duke.

^^^I thought anyone who was not from Somaliland was a southerner?

Anyhow we southerners who belive Mogadishu is our capital and the blue flag is ours have never agreed with you.

One day Red sea will have you believe we are all from a southern town called waanlaweyn and the next day we are classified as hebel hebel :D . I guess it's a case of Faisal Waraaabe and him stating that Muse Suudi Yalaxoow and him are from a mythical forefather. icon_razz.gif

RedSea   

^loool. Ooh, look here, G. Duke has found the perfect side kick for himself. lool

Taako man, qabiil must be your expertise, no question that is why you can't put together a sentence without mentioning a qabiil.

Duke, my 'friend' get over yourself. There is no such thing as 'we' here. You are a Xabashi supporter and then there are those who are anti Xabashi, yes including I. So I' as anti Xabashi occupation and then there are the hall of shamers, your likes and the little side kick you got there, Taako man.

The blue flag isn't the same anymore, you have betrayed in everything in standed for. You have invited the true enemy of the blue flag into the country. So yes dream on, there is no such thing as 'we'.

So, what about Che, Xoogsade, Ubaahne, Abu Ansaar, Taliban, and many nomads from here who are from the South. They dont' agree with you in anything. So yeah, stay dellusional awoow.

P.S, I thought Faisal C. Waraabe, was YOUR choice to be the next leader of SL.

Jaylaani   

Duke, Tako ..

Correction, you're not Southerners. That shoe doesn’t fit you so please don’t attempt to wear it. Most of you are form place called MUDUG (naked land) and others are from Meel Garawga lagu cuno (garoowe). We simply refer you as reer bari. You guys have nothing to do with walweyn and southerner in general.

Be proud of who you’re and where you’re from.

RedSea   

^Aahahahhaa,

Jaylaani,

You were teaching these peeps about basics of math, today will you be their geography teacher. I hope they listen and take notes.

I expect Duke and his side kick Taako man, to come in here, and somehow move Goroowe somehwere near Xamar.

Correction, you're not Southerners. That shoe doesn’t fit you so please don’t attempt to wear it. Most of you are form place called MUDUG (naked land) and others are from Meel Garawga lagu cuno (garoowe). We simply refer you as reer bari. You guys have nothing to do with walweyn and southerner in general.

Be proud of who you’re and where you’re from.

Bal usheeg odayaashaan oo wareer u dhiman doono.

talk about mogadishu is our capital, dude, mogadishu isn't yours, never will be, get it through your thick head and better yet, stay in mudug, as Jay called it, dhaqo your geel and ari, thats why your oday yusuf and your likes are known to have been raised with, xoolo, out in the wilderness.

RedSea   

^lazy, Muqdisho is a somali city walaal. The only problem I have with duke and his co, when they try to change the facts and sugar coat the situation on the ground.

If Duke can stop being such.....(well you get my point) then we would all be cool with him.

Muqdisho is his city, your city, and my city ( I think). lool

Jaylaani   

Shucayb,

The old Muqdisho was a Somali city. the new Muqdisho belongs certain people. Wakhtiga iyo waayahu waa macalinka koowaad. Yaan been laysku sheegin. Nimankan yar yaree reer garoowana tuulooyinkooda inay dhistaan oo dadka rabshada kala fadhiistaan baa ka wanaagsan. Nin waliba inuu meeshiisa u tashado ayaa haboon.

There is no different between Yey and his puntland militia and Siyaad bare and his 77 military group. They’re both there to oppress people.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Shucayb,

The old Muqdisho was a Somali city. the new Muqdisho belongs certain people. Wakhtiga iyo waayahu waa macalinka koowaad. Yaan been laysku sheegin. Nimankan yar yaree reer garoowana tuulooyinkooda inay dhistaan oo dadka rabshada kala fadhiistaan baa ka wanaagsan. Nin waliba inuu meeshiisa u tashado ayaa haboon.

very realistic opion

however

There is no different between Yey and his puntland militia and
Siyaad bare
and his 77 military group. They’re both there to oppress people.

I have learned something knew, today!

Liibaan   

Red Sea,

You are the only in SOL that celebrated and expressed joy when the blue flag was burned

You know nothing about the blue flag

Keep in mind that you are foreigner in Laascaanood and Mogadishu as long as you carry the weird flag

RedSea   

^LOOOOOOOOOL. The weirdest statement I have ever heard.

When did I celebrated the burning of the blue flag?

You got no sense of humor, that is your problem. You take everything straight to the heart. Live a little inabti.