Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

President for 2009

^I was the 21st person to vote for sheikha sharafta leh, now what does Duke say about his phony poll?

sheikha is destroying yey, what say you dukey?

Thierry.   

Well it is fair to say that majority of people at least in this site support the younger more articulate candidate.

But the point of this exercise was to prove that polls proves nothing. Different Somali media outlets produce different results at least SOL is not homogenous in views.

^ yes but at least SOL is more accurate ........ in other sites they don't even try to provide an image of objectivity .

in the SOL votes it is reasonable to assume that:

1- 1 vote per user

2- all SOL members are somali.

none of the above can be assumed in a clan website it is far more likely that a dedicated clan loyalist spent a few hours casting 14,000 votes for his uncle.

the result of this poll draws a more accurate picture of the desire of the people

i dont see anything +ve with the amxaar azz kissers! but i cant forget the almost one yr of peace with icu..! god bless them..they real homies.

icu rock. even Rudy likes them now. viva icu. let me dedicate this song to them!!