Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

President for 2009

Thierry.   

AdamZayla

Think of it in this context, several worthy candidate where represented in election unfortunately they were eliminated in the first and second round and now these two candidates are left.

In your opinion who do you think will bring back the nations sovereignty, reconcile the warring faction, give liberty to the economy, have good relationship with neighbouring states yet expressing with passion that the Somali sovereignty is a no go area and many more of the tasks required to bring a nation back on its feet.

For me the choice is very simple its either the old soldier with his mid-evil mentality or a young teacher who represents a moderate Islam.

Chimera   

I personally think a Female president would be good for the country case in point: Liberia. But if i had to choose between the two, than without hesitation - Shaykh Sharif

Thierry.   

Not looking good for Yey by this estimate England winning Euro 2008 looks more realistic than Yey 2009.

AZ your point noted

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

And who can guess the two lonely voters who voted odeygaas ibtilada miiran?
:D

Of course one of them is none other than yours truly (drum rolls pls): KK... :D

Thank you...

Thierry.   

It goes to show you that the parliamentarians that elected him in 2004 were out of touch with the people. Every person I have spoken to feels that this man has taken us back to the era of the early 90’s. Tensions are high in a period when healing was meant to take place.

Opposition should unite under one candidate in order to solidify the vote and since the good Sheikh is in poll position in the war of hearts and minds we should focus our energy towards him.

Vote for Yey if you want to see the likes of Maxamed Dheere and Abdi Qaybdeed rule the streets of the Capital.

Two things really terrify me about the 2009 elections.

1: it's not funny A/Y might be re-elected. if you dont thinks so...... who would have ever imagined G Bush being re-elected in 2004..... it seemed impossible to me.

2: if someone else is elected that they will be no better than A/Y.... realistically speaking do any of you think that Muse sudi, xuseen caydiid,Caato,M dheere would object to having the xabash army at their backs to force their rule down the reqular somali's throat.

either way it looks hopeless

Thierry.   

Never hopeless saxiib rally behind the candidate you feel will bring back Somalia to its feet and man that unites and not divides.

If you do not want Yey or any of his gang (M Dheere, Qaybdeed etc) then support the candidates that will brings a better vision.

WOW by this estimation if the vote was held today 85% of the population would be behind Sheikh Sharif. This is inline with my experience in the streets