Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Vedeo of Alshabaab Foreign fighters in Somalia

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Masha Allah. We need more.

Incredible,what is the difference between a foreigner wearing an AMISOM uniform killing and maiming Somali citizens, or the one in the video traveling to Somalia with only that specific intent in my mind. Not to provide education, not to provide medicine or any positive factors , but only offering more death and destruction and this is what you deem worthy of congratulation?? In regards to the video itself despite the obvious hypocrisy of it all, it is typical of CNN favorite Nic Robertson to have all his reports riddled with inconsistencies.

Meiji   

Originally posted by GoldCoast:

quote:Originally posted by Red Sea:

Incredible,what is the difference between a foreigner wearing an AMISOM uniform killing and maiming Somali citizens, or the one in the video traveling to Somalia with only that specific intent in my mind. Not to provide education, not to provide medicine or any positive factors , but only offering more death and destruction and this is what you deem worthy of congratulation?? In regards to the video itself despite the obvious hypocrisy of it all, it is typical of CNN favorite Nic Robertson to have all his reports riddled with inconsistencies.
Foreign fighters are foreign fighters.

It is amazing the level of difference between th e CNN in the US and the one in G.B.

They lady commenting on the story was brilliant in how she looked at the situation from a bigger angle.

RedSea   

Forces of Kuffr and Muslims from far lands cannot be compared.

The Muslim fighters from far places have same faith, values and aspirations as their local Somali bretherns. While the Ugandan/Burundi forces are semi savages who have no faith or value or meaningful purpose to fight. I'm sure the women they have raped would tell you the same. They also carry bad diseases such HIV/AIDS. Ciyaadu Bilaah.

The difference is day and night.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:Originally posted by Red Sea:

Buy a Tupac CD and a plane ticket to Somalia and you won't need them
smile.gif
WE have many Somalis who have gone to Somalia and join the fight, do we have any pro TFG who actually has the guts to fight for what he believes. Sh. Hotel needs you more than Alshabaab needs me. Go defend him before he is stripped butt naked and whiplashed in the middle of Xamar. :D

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Forces of Kuffr and Muslims from far lands cannot be compared.

The Muslim fighters from far places
have same faith, values and aspirations as their local Somali bretherns. While the Ugandan/Burundi forces are semi savages who have no faith or value or meaningful purpose to fight. I'm sure the women they have raped would tell you the same. They also carry bad diseases such HIV/AIDS. Ciyaadu Bilaah.

The difference is day and night.

Right and I'm sure those civilians caught in Shabab's errant crossfire and suicide bombings would laud the likes of the fighter displayed in the video. The man's religion is absolutely irrelevant when his intent is the same, if not worse than the AMISOM forces. You've yet to account for how you can congratulate a foreigner who simply sees Somalia as a strategic base, taking advantage of our fractured situation to put forth their political views through more violence. How on earth is that acceptable? Has he arrived in Somalia to embetter lives or to destroy them? I don't recall defending or congratulating the AMISOM presence, I have no political preference for either side which are clearly two sides of the same coin, yet you seem to account for your glorification of this man by making parallels to the AMISOM troops presence. No need to touch on the obvious hypocrisy of the fact that you wouldn't feel such a presence would be acceptable in your region. It's ok to have business and political relations with the "forces of kuffar" in ones home region but it's tantamount to sin in this case :rolleyes:

RedSea   

^^^What are you talking about? Offcourse Mans' religious convictions are very relevent. Its' what it stands one between doing the right and wrong. Maybe to you it aint. ;)

The rest of you nonsense is the usual. The South is failed state and needs restoration. Sh. Hotel and his likes aren't the ones who will do that. It needs men of faith like Alshabaab to bring back the law and order and in due time they will Insha Allah.