Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

The Heroes of our Time!

Fabregas   

Obviously you don't care if Amxaar flags are flyed over Somalia or how many are killed in the process.As long as your pseudo unity is achieved.We will live this issue aside.

Secondly the I.C.U never caused the government to do anything.One cannot seriously believe the I.C.U would have attempted to overthrow the Somali government.Otherwise they would have been proven to be liars as they said they recognised the Somali government.The people who where lying where the t.f.g.They said there was no Ethiopian troops inside Somalia.Perhaps you think lying is acceptable in order to reach goals of "unity"?The initial war was between the Somali warlords and the I.C.U thus when the Warlords lost the battle.The Americans and Ethiopians started to use the T.F.G as an outlet against the I.C.U.Abdullahi Yusuf said himself that the American should negotiate and deal with the T.F.G.Know if you are pretending to us that the T.F.G where under threat thus where forced to use the Ethiopians.This is a complete and utter fallacy.The Americans said themselves "we will not allow any Islamic state within Somalia".Therefore it was they who orchestrated the Ethiopians and the warlords to prepare to attack the I.C.U.You can watch the video by Channel 4 about the documents and meetings which where held in Adiss by Frazer and Ethiopians allies.General Abizaid even visited Ethiopia after the I.C.U takeover.Clearly, somewhat understandly the Americans could not accept any Islamic regime in the world after September 11.

You also mentioned about Somalis being oppressed.Let me ask you how comes the warlords(Qeybdiid and co) suddenly started to become allies of the government in Badiao? When they where the people who where blocking the government from taking power and also oppressing the people?What did you except the I.C.U to do, when the same warlords they defeated and thousands of Ethiopians where circling them.Did you except them to offer them tea or invite them for a party? Anyone who fights against the Somali warlords who where kidnapping Ulema is a true Somali in my opinion.Tell me what is so "wicked" about this?

The people who where hindering "unity" in Somalia where the Somali Warlords and the Ethiopians who backed different factions against each other.Don't you think it makes a mockery of your claims when the same people who where obstructing unity(Ethiopia and Warlords), suddenly became wonderful unionists in order to drive out a few scary wadaads for the Americans?

The unity of Imam Ahmad and the Sayid was not built on machiavellian style politics......

king_450   

Obviously phase two is under way! Unity Not Selfishness as some of you in here still wishing. How long you feel is sufficient for our people to be abroad and scattered to different corners of the world? I remember sometimes the somali phrase "BAS" we are there "BAS" let this be the cooling period or we might never reach the promised somalia.

RedSea   

Xalane,

The so called TFG couldnt' face 'em themselves, if they werent' geesiyaal, then how come we have foreigners guarding Yey and his co.

I am sure, the endengered specie (TFG) has to be saved from the predator, the ICU. Libaaxyo is what I refer them as.

N.O.R.F   

lol

Yesterday they were talking of M Hassan and his wars against the Brits. Today they support the Ethio invasion.

Thats just about sums it up!