Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

The Heroes of our Time!

I salute the great men in the Islamic Courts of Somalia who presented a remarkable public work to their people, with a lasting and an immaculate cause for the people of Somalia!

Thank You!

I also salute the SOL heroes including, among many, Castro, Xiinfaniin, Sh. Nur, Alle-ubaahne, Xoogsade, Taliban, (there are some girls that I really admired of their positions towards the struggle, but I am sorry that I don't recall their names now).

Jizaakalaah kheyr all of you!

Taliban   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I salute the great men in the Islamic Courts of Somalia who presented a remarkable public work to their people, with a lasting and an immaculate cause for the people of Somalia!

I second that salute. Somalis will never forget what they have tasted (justice, peace, equality, transparency, iwm) under the rule of the ICU. Jihad and resistance all the way until Sharia' is restored back to Somalia, insha'Allah. Allahu Akbar!

20070122-102844-g.jpg

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I also salute the SOL heroes including, among many, Castro, Xiinfaniin, Sh. Nur,
Alle-ubaahne, Xoogsade, Taliban, (there are some girls that I really admired of their positions towards the struggle, but I am sorry that I don't recall their names now).

Jizaakalaah kheyr all of you!

Priceless insanity :D

Wiilo   

UIC waxay mudan yihiin salute and more, and insha allah one day they will be back and rule the country fairly, unlike the warlords and wannabees whose "Garaad" gaarsiiyay inay axmaanro ku soo hogaamiyaan dalkeenna...

Go figure:.................

Alle Ubaahne, i'm sure you didnt put yourself forward as a hero on purpose :D

I also salute the SOL heroes including, among many, Castro, Xiinfaniin, Sh. Nur,
Alle-ubaahne
, Xoogsade, Taliban,

Taliban   

Originally posted by Sky:

LOL @ UIC will be back. Some people just don't get it.

So, you think it's impossible the ICU can come back to rule Somalia?

Originally posted by Centurion:

Alle Ubaahne, i'm sure you didnt put yourself forward as a hero on purpose
:D

quote:

Alle-ubaahne , Xoogsade, Taliban,

What part of my Geesinimo do you not approve?

RedSea   

^I think you are geesi, I could only wish you and I stand side by side in the battle field mudane.

I also salute the Mujahideen of the ICU, May Allah bless them.Amin.

I salute, Mystic, if you are reading this Mystic, you earn my respect and admiration sister.May Allah bless your soul. smile.gif

nuune   

Geesiyaasha waa kuwa u yeertey itoobiyaanka,

Geesiyaasha casriga waa kuwa u qeylo dhaansadey mareekanka

Macnaha geesiga wuxuu ku saleesanyahay in amxaaro ay nala shaqeeso, nimaan amxaaro iyo tigree hoosta ku wadanin geesi maba ahan

Fabregas   

Somalis have always fought each other man to man- clan to clan, rightly or wrongly.However the greatest act of cowardice in the history of somalia, was the invasion of somalia by thousands of Ethiopians to root out as Captain Xalane says "clan cowards".This great act of cowardice led to the Ethiopian flag being raised over Muqdisho airport and Ethiopian soldiers relaxing on Kismayo beaches......Imagine if Imam Ahmad Gurey or the Somali King who was killed by an Ethiopian King, who later boasted in their chronicles that they had killed their "Somalis".Would see Somalia today?

Axmad Gurey and the Sayid would have never left one Coward standing in muqdisho.They would have done and gone to any level for the sake of unity.I do not care who gets killed or how many amxaar flags are raised in our territory so long as unity is achieved willingly or unwillingly.Its a shame that the clan cowards forced the Government,their own Government to seek militray Help from another Government for the common unity of the somalis.That alone is enough a shame for the wicked clan courts.But today thats un important,they are all wasted and thus do not exist.Their remnants will in time be dealt with.As for the small times so called nationalists,where were they when the poor was being oppressed by none but his own country man up to level of selling the natural river waters to the locals?Yea right,so much of nationalism!