Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Puntland The Most Strategical Location In Horn Of Africa Plus Natural Resources

Emperor   

^You are taking it to a different level abti, sidaan bahasha looma duuliyo...

If this kind of 'Duulin' works then JB's Al-Mutazairi and all other fake secessionist names with their daily dozens of articles that promote SL would have worked. Bahasha case-iska-waal laguma duuliyo, learn from the mistakes of your brothers in Hargeisa...

Mr Osman, Adeer Qunyur socodka kudiili, taasay kuduulaysaayee

Osman adeer aside from political posturing all clans and regions have contradictions and the truth is the Somali’s are a single tribe with a single destiny.

Don’t be held hostage by your clan prejudices, yes its important to give positive news but its unwarranted for you to insult the people of Hobyo, or call Hargaysa a hell hole. It does not matter what regional state you are from, be courteous, all this D-block business is ignorant and weak at best. Also the site has rules, have respect for it. So far allot of effort without much effect.

osman_nz   

ok i heard what u all saying..khalas weeye...if they start on me though i will blast them..but i will post positive news because positive news is not insulting but show's progress..

But i will cutt back on the clan talk..unless they start it..

Duke leave the pro putland personal. they love their country and i don't blam them. plus dadka ku rabo lama diido xataa hadeeysan kula dhashan lol. I heard enought talks about muqdisho and hargeeysa. It is about time to hear from laascaano galkacyo, bosaaso, carom garowe xaafuun hurdiyo iskushuban belawacato xumbeeysa burtile and so on.

osman go head fill us with a good news.

Emperor   

^Lool @ Garyaqaan, I like the list Lool, you even mentioned my little tuulo, BEELI-WACATO, I like that name, what does it mean? Calling out load for the clan? Loool, that's the spirit..

RedSea   

Osman,

If you're on the redsea so is Somaliland with even longer coast facing the gulf as well as Djabouti and Eritrea. Markaa what strategic location are you talking about that SL or Djabouti already don't have.

osman_nz   

Hannibal your right when u say sland is on the gulf of aden. But it's on the poor side of it and therefore they really can't utilize it.

The only thing that comes out of the gulf of aden on sland side is the saudi oil, which leave jeddah and passes sland coastline...but we are on the other end of the gulf of aden where the western world if they want to enter the passage way...we are the first port they must past...without passing us first...all the other somali ports won't see them.

Western world trade compared to arab trade...u do the maths..anything that comes from saudi, djibouti, eritrea, sudan, egypt that is exporting to the international world..will pass sland ports first, and go on thru the indian ocean to connect to those countries...and we know those countries are poor and therefore u don't really hold much of a claim to be called strategical other then the fact that saudi oil pass your port first..

We on the other hand lay claim to the fact that anything the western world, china world, japan world south american world, african world who want to get into the passage way of gulf of aden to export to those countries..they must pass the puntland coast first because they will come in through the indian ocean..

That's why our strategical location is alot more crucial then yours...u feel me..

osman_nz   

Hannibal it really comes down to export vs imports...the side of the coast you inherit they import from the international community then they do export...

Western world trade exports is huge including asia's..they pretty much own the market..and if they want to get into the gulf of aden..they must come in through the indian ocean and go through the passageway of the gulf of aden(puntland coastline)...to get to those countries..Or they have to change their route and go all the way down the indian ocean around south africa and then go all the way up west africa and get into the mediterrenean sea...as u can see this is not feasible idea and will increase cost of fuel, wages, plus they have time-tables to meet. This will add billions of dollar of un-neccessary surcharge..that's why puntland is critical link and very strategical location.

That's why i made this thread...with puntland vast natural resources oil and gas onshore and offshore...livestock sector, seafood sector, tourism capability of it's ocean plus it's strategical location and patriotic population will see this region turn into the singapore of africa. We need good governance to make sure that those revenues are spent into education, health, infrastructure, and foreign investments so we can re-direct our population into becoming the scientists of africa and providing a financial hub market for all east africa...i have great hope's and this is were my focus will always be on sxb :D

So bro hate meel iska dhig, forget sland only a doqon waste their time over there..like hilary clinton said "somalia and puntland"..