Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Puntland The Most Strategical Location In Horn Of Africa Plus Natural Resources

osman_nz   

Ok guys, if thing's happen to go bad with these other somalis in particular hargeisa n mogadishu. We need to start thinking of how we can appeal ourselves in the world market. Now i got plans.

Firstly our natural resources onshore/offshore is full of oil, gas, and even gold other mineral products...we can use to start exporting and trade ties with china who is in desperate need of oil for so it can keep up it's production powerhouse status.

Then we can use the gulf of aden strategic location which 10% of ships across the world using our part of the sea..that makes it the busiest shipping lane in the world with billions of dollars traversing past our shores.

We can have strong business relation ties with china..and grab the united nation's and international community who uses our passage-way and say we want indepedence or else your passage way which billions of dollars traverse will be in jepordy because sharif is not willing to fight piracy whilst puntland is willing to and requires recognition so we can start purchasing more arms and bigger war toys to patrol our sea and land and in return give the international security the peace of mind of traversing our strategical location and even setting up military relations with the world in regard's to the strategical location.

We can then use china or another super-power and tell them to veto in the united nation for us because if we get recognized not only do they get new supply chain of oil but also their ships can pass safely in our shores..

It's win-win situation...the international community will recognize that there desperate and dire need to give puntland recognition because they promised they are willing to take care of piracy issue and not only that we have so much publicity about us hollywood movie, african union, white house exposure...and all news networks know about us...therefore if farole just steps up and says " i need an indepedent state because i promise to fight piracy and require the recognition so we can establish military n navy of first class standard to protect the gulf of aden which the incompetent sharif is failing to do"

The world will see a benefit of giving us recognition because they will see shari is to busy with islamist..while puntland is just waiting to get the job done..plus china will be more then glad to voice their support because they will see future oil trade between us n them if we get recognized.

So really we are in strong position right now and farole should play his card safe, we have publicity hell even hilary clinton said "somalia n puntland" we have hollywood blockbusters coming about our coast-lines and promoting us environmental warrior saving our sea..the world will love us...political scene will see great potential in us especially with our natural resources and strategical location...really if anyone has the best shot at indepedence it would be definitely us..because we have something to offer the western world and we all know the western world just cares about wha

t you can offer them :D

Farole need to see these opportunity and play his card safe...but were safe for now..we got ethiopia as our ally...we got galmudug as buffer zone from islamist...so for now were doing ok but were going to need to start thinking about the future... icon_razz.gif

General duke xata adigii ba ku cajiisay anuun ba is mooday inan yarkan ku caajiisay with 10 topics about puntland with in 10 minutes. Ilahoow na ilaali.. Summaanka xiidha.. waleh..

^ :D I used to think you were a a little bit too PL crazy yaa Duke .. until this guy came along.

kan wuuba ku khafiifay meesha

EDIT

Duke I think you might be onto something here .. perhaps Osman is only playing the bufoon and all these thread are merely caricaturing how ridiculous people can get with the whole 'my tuulo' business ... or am I giving him too much credit ? :D

osman_nz   

What so u post all day shabab news, about heads being blown off like that is interesting news? I prefer posting news on positive developments not negative developments.

Duke if u knew my father and say im faking or brainless u would have no clue..i even know petroleum minister...lived in melbourne, rod motorbike(loved that bike as kid actually), used to come over our place nz when i was kid..infact his brother omar sri lanka is still in melbourne ask the puntland oil minister who i am..

Don't go calling ppl brainless or fakers..becuz i even some of those ministers when i was kid..

^^^I think he is playing a game, but the problem is because he is quite amateurish he is giving Puntland useful news feed which is irking the anti Puntland groups and not helping his agenda. If I am wrong and he is a devout lover of the state, then he can only get better with time. Copying and pasting in SOL is an art form a few can grasp it, let alone master it. :D

osman_nz   

Duke i don't post puntland news for non puntlander, i post it for puntland ppl...so they know what's going on there and to keep proud and strong..

As for the other people i realy could care less..when they respond i see it as jealousy.

Osman_nz, be polite adeer, and if you dont care about other Somali's then you are of no use to anyone. Thats not an attitude one can have in this day an age.

Thankful   

I think you should stop fludding the forum with your cantrabaqash..

Tell that to Mr. JB bugland! He'll post something, if no one responds by the next day, he'll quote a reply or just comment so the thread comes back up to the top!!!

osman_nz   

Duke...this xaaji post news about hell-hole hargeisa about how planes are getting off on there and then brags about how its called egal international aiport and forgets to mention that airport is not egal's but somalia property..and the sland adminstration never added 1 km of extra road or tarmac or invested anything in the airport but just took it the way siyad left in 88 and same goes for the ports...

Now he post's articles like that and it's supposed to news worthy...when it's completely based on false premises and due recognition is not given to the man who infact did it..but to another thug named egal..how does that make sense?

I just believe in honesty..any news article i post it's honest fact...

Puntland has two new political parties..makhir, and the united puntland diaspora...1 more left is to form...

Puntland is quarantining it's livestock with german veterninary group called vsk...a famous doctor passed away in puntland..puntland is holding more debates on the constitution..ina sharmarke visit to italy...puntland congratulated as 1 of 37 nations by geneva conventions for destroying mines in their state.

These are real world factual events..ma ahan wax been...and im told my news-material is not worthy? yet he is...when he completely misleads and lies in his article..

Now when i give opinions like on usc, oil, puntland strategic locations...these are my opinions based on what i observe...when i give opinions on usc and snm its based on evidences i observe..

I try to rationally scope my arguments whenever i post a thread on my opinion...but when i post a news-piece..sxb it's 100% factual..and news-worthy.

Or what's the other option just post about how many more ppl have died in hamar..or how hargeisa is unrecognized and kissing international *** whilst their people are dying in the mediterrenean sea because they leaving that hell hole no opportunity place..

Seriously..what i post is positive news because i like positive news it gives me hope and i hope it gives other hope..rather then negative news everyday..

osman_nz   

Duke, as you get older u get to realize that it's best to stick to your own region..trust me when i was younger i could care less about clans...but with age comes wisdom..

I don't hate other somalis, i just could care less about them..