Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

TFG and ARS Reach An Agreement - More Parliament Seats

money   

yeey can retreat in Garoowe - it is good for him to retire and repent.

This is a UN/EU/AU/IGAD/Ethio sponsored deal and Mogadishu is the capital - Nur Adde formed the Mogadishu council which elected Mogadishu Mayor - Ethiopians to withdraw, more AU to come and protect the new parliament and presidency - So goes the story - Yeey is too old and too sick to change the course of the Somali mess.

lol, nur cade is probably older, but again, on whose authority did they sign this, surely such an agreement requires a consensus from the current parliament. I really doubt who ever signed such a deal has the mandate to make such a decision from their side.

^^ The TFG was born because of Ethiopian and external actors who brought the warlords together in the Pigsfarms (MBagathe) and formed the phantom government. What makes it different this time round?

Money, I am surprised you do agree with this agreement ku sheeg.

Tell me, ma C/llaahi Yuusuf kasoo horjeeday mise mabda' ahaan dowladaas ku sheeg ugu soo horjeeday? I mean, what can more than 500 xildhibaano do kuwii 275 couldn't? Yaa intaas mushaarkooda bixin karo, awal ayee Qaramada Midoobay qaatir ka taagnayd kuwii hore bixintooda waxee siin jirtay oo ay Nayroobi dalxiis ugu joogi jireen.

Shariifka nin macquul ayaa mooday, laakiinse hadduu waxaan camal ogalaaday waxba ma dhaamo kuwa ka horeeye.

^^You asked of "whose authority" and I just reminded you of the same old authority that brought the warlords who never represented anyone together in Kenya and called them a "Parliament" has blessed the Djibouti conference as well...

If you think that is a wrong perception, then put your one on the table.

^^Well, what have you in mind then? dadkuna hadal ayay isku af gartaan, xooluhuna urta...

Put what you have in mind to text and post it and then we can understand what you are thinking of. :D

Waar even it if it 2000 parliament members and that brings the peace it is still ok.

Like President Cigaal said "Xul maaha ee waa Xal" .... in few years time , they can be reduced.

We had a similar story here and it went good.

Liqaye   

^^^

Suldaanka expect alot of things to change on this forums, expect more of naxar's reasoning to resound where only support for the TFG prevaded.

What naxar is trying his damn best to not say is that nothing has changed but the man at the top, consequently his support for the TFG has changed.

[that is if yusuf is actually replaced].

Abtigiis   

It can't work, it won't work. the ideological difference is too much to be reconciled. The two sides are only in this deal becuase one believes it will use the agreement as the plateform to kill the other.

Even if the two sides come togather, will it matter? None of them are capable of bringing peace to Somalia.

Shimbirayahaw heesa!