Sign in to follow this  
Juje

What is your Take On This..?

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

these solder left their country to risk their lives to protect this fool and his people in his country,got blown up by maniacs from the people they were there to protect and we're here questioning wither or not he should visit survivors recovering in hospitable?

Sometimes I wonder what kind of a mind comes up with such plain lies.

The African Troops are PAID mercenaries and have absolutely no care what so ever whether somalia settles or blazes in hell.

The facts speak for themselves. Trying to paint them as some sort of heroes won't work.

They are in it for the "free" money they think they can make cheaply by doing america's "bidding"

and whats "America's bidding", making your streets are safer, guarding your government, trying to stop lunatics from blowing up old ladies selling potatoes on the street?

And what are these facts you are talking, taking a few dollars for risking your life in hell hole like muqdishu? Or that people in those peaceful countries where these peacekeepers come from risk the lives of theirs son for few dollars or to do "America's bidding"? sadly, the blood of these solders means more to their people then the blood of your people means to you.

If you think that the interest of these poor people in muqdishu or God forbid, the will of God is in the suicidal hands of religious lunatics, hand yours self to anyone that provides physiological care if ur sane enough to do that.

Juje   

Originally posted by Foolxumo:

LoooooooooooL AAAMIIN CAAMIR Walaahi rageedi waaye ..bahasha suu iskula helo ayaan ka qeyliyay

That is why he annoys many - but he is a needed criticism , always constructive.

Emperor   

^What is so constructive about this, perhaps you mean destructive... All this does is only to create negative view and portay a distorted image of the Somali president from the public.... How constructive is this? or are you suggesting that President Shariif shouldn't visit the AU forces next time, and why?

We don't live by the rules of the jungle, there are govermental and continental bodies in which Somalia is part of, like UN, AU, Arab League, there are connections and relationship between governments and countries, if one looks at what the President did then it is easy to understands where he's coming from, but Amin misses the point by milking this too much and making this little diplomitic visit a meal out of nothing, it's a no starter of an irrelevant issue and surely doesn't deserve this much of hugely exaggerated image...

Juje   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^What is so constructive about this, perhaps you mean destructive...

You are so out of this World sxb. Before I look into your incoherent and innuendo response let me point out that your irate is due to this one instead of the subject matter. It is obvious you still have not forgiven Amin Camir.. :D .

Nevertheless sxb his drawings are not destructive in any form but rather the opposite in a sense. Am sure now the Hon. Sheikh will make a point of visiting the inhured in Medina before make his next PR rounds to please the sponsors.

Amin Camir never instigates a false accuisation or biased assumption and nor is he linked or has affiliation with any of the power brokers in the region. It could be said he is the voice of many who fear to say out loud the apparent.

So chill sxb .

Emperor   

^Juje, without pointing an earlier occurance or going in circles, please answer my question, whats so constructive about this latest Shariif's image... Do you think the impression it gives the public is constructive, do you think Sheekh Shariif will never ever visit some injured AU forces, what's good about that?

Only deal with the topic at hand because I asked you a genuine question, so lets not speculate on my feeling, intent or personal prejudice

Juje   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Only deal with the topic at hand because I asked you a genuine question, so lets not speculate on my feeling, intent or personal prejudice

There is nothing genuine about your question sxb, weliga ma maqashey "ohinta ohin orgi ka weyn " :D:D

Meiji   

INDEED WRONG SIGNAL.

Foreign troops must leave Somali affairs to Somalis. UNISOM/USA and Ethiopia have learned that lesson the hard way, its time AMISOM draws lesson from the defeat of those before them.

Also,

Sh.Shariif needs to understand that he can only succeed if he has the population behind him, foreign soldiers as bodyguards will lead him into a bunker under fire day and night.