Sign in to follow this  
Juje

What is your Take On This..?

Juje   

Let me the first in SOL who admits that it was a bad move by President Sharif. Having had the chance in here Mogadishu to go and visit the wounded in the hospital which he declined security wise, fair enough but he should have detered from visiting the injured AMISOM troops in Nairobi.

Completely WRONG SIGNAL - I wait to see the reaction.

Madaxweyne Shariif oo Cusbitaalka ku booqday Askartii Brundi ee Muqdisho ku soo dhaawacmay

Madaxweynaha Dowladda Midnimada Qaran ee SoomaaliyaKMG ah ee Somaliya Shariif Sheekh Axmed ayaa ku booqday Cussbitaal ku yaala Magaalada Nairobi qaar ka mid ah askartii dalka Brundi ee dhawaan ku soo dhaawacmay qarax ismiidaamiin ahaa oo lagula beegsaday xarunta Ciidamadaas ee Magaalada Muqdisho.

Madaxweyne Shariif oo ay la socdeen qaar ka mid ah Xubnaha Wafdigiisa ayaa si niyad sami ku jirta u gacan qaaday mid mid askartaas dhaawac ah ee weli lagu daaweynayo Isbitaal ku yaala Magaalada Nairobi.

In kastoo Madaxweynaha hadal badan halkaas ka jeedin haddana waxaa uu muujiyay sida uu uga xun yahay weerarkaas lala beegsaday askarta Brundi oo qeyb ka ah Ciidamada AMISOM ee Soomaaliya jooga.

Askartan ayaa waxay ku soo dhaawacmeen Weerar Ismiidaamiin ahaa oo Xoogaga Alshabaab ka dambeeyen kaas oo dhacay bishii aynu soo dhaafnay.

Labo Wiil oo ka mid ah Alshabaab ayaa waxay gudaha u galeen xarunta Jamacaddii Umadda ee Magaalada Muqdisho halkaas oo Ciidamada Brundi fariisan u ahaa, waxayna dileen dhowr iyo toban oo askarta Brundi ah.

Madaxweynaha isagoo Salaamayay askarta ayaa waxaa dhinaca taagnaa oo Madaxweynaha la socday Wasiirka Gaashandhigga Soomaaliya Prof. Maxamed Cabdi Gaandi iyo Diblomaasiyiin ka tirsan Midowga Afrika.

Booqashada Madaxweynaha ku booqday Isbitaalka Magaalada Nairobi ayaa waxay qeyb ka tahay socdaalka uu saacadaha soo socda ku tagi doono dalka Brundi halkaas oo uu kula soo kulmi doono Madaxda dalkaas isagoo Tacsiyayn doona dhibkii soo gaaray askarta Brundi.

Booqasho-Dhaawac.jpgBooqasho-Dhaawac1.jpg

Booqasho-Dhaawac2.jpg

NGONGE   

Sh. Sharif seems to be advised by people with an external viewpoint, saaxib! What goes in at home is not a priority for them right now.

His defenders will of course try to brush things of by arguing that he could not possibly visit Somali hospitals because of the security situation. This may be true but it still does not explain the kick in the teeth that we see in these photos. Did his predecessor ever do such a thing?

I still believe the man is politically naive and very gullible. He is being led by some classic spin doctors and having these 'great' photo opportunities that will impress donor countries and the West but not sit well with any of the opposition.

How can they sit and talk when one group is shooting at these AMISOM soldiers and the other is visiting them in hospital and caring for them!

ps

Has the man done one single positive thing since he got the top job?

Juje   

Originally posted by nuune:

Thou shal careth for the wounded, malaa shiiqu ajir buu raadso is leeyahay

:D:D:D

gix gix gix

Warya banoniga hos u dhig

Juje   

Originally posted by Foolxumo:

kan yari waa CAADA Qaate...maskaxdiisa kuma shaqeeyo marka hala yaabina .

Af caytama ninkisu ku yaala... :D

Its nothing major, they got injured defending him. I dont think he should be attacked for this, because he is a leader of country that is part of the AU, and thus is playing his role as a memeber fot this entity.

NGONGE   

^^ Or in other words, POLITICS! Is your support that blind that you can't see the foolishness in allowing such a photo to be taken?

Thierry.   

^^ I didn’t say it wasn’t a political blunder (If I was him I wouldn’t have gone there) it just the significance of it which is next to nothing. It is in the same category as when Tony Blaire sat on Football focus pretending to know the game, it wasn’t the blow the Tores wanted and this one wont do anything.

NGONGE   

^^ He should have hired you to do his PR. Whoever is doing the job now is utterly rubbish at it, saaxib.

:D sh. hotel is showing his true colors.

sow lama odhan jirin .. af wax cunay .. xishoo !

room service laga dhargiyay sh. hotel .. what else would you expect ?

I find it amusing that people have no problem with this, eventhought AMISOM troops have been directly responsible for the murder of civilians ... same old dance .. now instead of A/Y cheerleaders .. we have a new batch

Bad move, he could have just wrote a condolence letter to the head of their respective head of states. Or send low rank Somali official to visit them at hospital. More of them may die or get injured if they stay foot in Somali, they were not the first not the last..

Wish him to succeed!