Sign in to follow this  
Juje

What is your Take On This..?

nuune   

^^ He already wrote a condolence letter to them, had to look that article now, but too lazy, waliba raali galin ayuu warsadey and cafis for the loss of their soldiers

^^^Maybe he knows that and also knows Somali's did not get him to the position he is in. It was the international community and now he is playing his role.

Mindless people

NGONGE   

^^ Keep up, Dukie. We know this already. It is Sh. Hotel who is pretending to be different to the previous president when he's nothing but the exact copy (but younger and with a stylish beard). Car disagree! :D

Salaams to all,

first time poster, long-time reader.

My 2 cents on the topic:

This is certainly an ill-advised move on the part of the president. Wrong place at the wrong time.

What he should have done is first and foremost, send condolances to the families who lost loved ones and visit (if possible) the wounded civilians in hospitals.

Had he done that and then payed a visit to the AMISOM soldiers, it wouldn't be as bad as it is.

Our country is in a challenging time right know and everyone is watching the moves of this government and hence the president (of all people) should tread carefully.

Juje,this is of course short sightenedness of the Somali media/people.

Two things: First and foremost,I think the president was already in Kenya,so it was not like he went there to visit soldiers. 2ndly,there is no harm in visiting wounded soldiers. These are just human beings who probably do not want to be there. Besides,The last thing you wanna do is to have an angry foreign soldier coming back and revenging against your people. I think it is a good gesture.

Goodir   

Why should hardliner secessionist in SOL care about what Somalia's president does? Aren't you another country? Shouldn't you be reading more about your queen than Somalia's president?

And the advocates of Al Shabaab, the likes of Geeljire, you have condemned and threaten the president? Why does it matter if he visits a dying ****** or dying African soldier?

^ :D while you are busy putting everyone into tidy little groups .. i think you left some out.

- hardliner secessionists

- al-shabaab advocates

aren't you missing a group here ?

hint: Xabashi shoe-shiners & Co AKA A/Y cheerleaders

Goodir   

^All that you said was still about a country named Somalia. Get it! Say hello for me to the Queen.

Geeljire: Xabash come with airplanes and took care of business. Former Aideed rape squad rebranded as Al Shabaab came in with Islamic books to blow up their former rape victims in Moqdisho.

Nephissa   

D@mn! Okay, Sheikh, you are a traitor. You went and met with Cadowga Ummada Somaliyeed. While you are at it, why don't you swing by and visit Yusef Yeey so the Shabaabs can drop a laser guided bomb on his head and kill two birds with one stone. :rolleyes: