Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Pirateland In-Fight Drama: Garacad Cartel Takes a Minister Hostage

Originally posted by Thankful:

Xaaji and other secessionists. Your leader Silanyo has not travelled outside of the triangle of Hargaysa, Bebera and Burao.....he's been in office for over 2 months. Most leaders tour their region, he knows if he leaves that area and travels to places like Awdal, he will be attacked.

you think we are like the pirates like your former tribal chief Mr tuute Muuse who stayed his entire term in bosaaso and not in his so called capital garowe because he feared tribal uprise from reer garowe :D

so he decided to stay in his boosaaso his

traditional territory icon_razz.gif

Now let's go back to the topic when will this poor minister be freed :D

Actually this is a good news in a sad way that pirates are getting out of control and Faroole and his govt needs to fight them.

Ayoub make up your mind, do you support the pirates or the Minister who is clearly fighting them? You can't have it both ways. :D

Timur   

You can only expect khat addicts from khatland to masturbate to news like this. Never expect nobility from a junkie.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Peace Action:

Ayoub make up your mind, do you support the pirates or the Minister who is clearly fighting them? You can't have it both ways.
:D

Are you asking me to chose one the rival cartels? What's in it for me? :D

Well the Garacad Cartel looks powerful if they can take a minister hostage.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

you think we are like the pirates like your former tribal chief Mr tuute Muuse who stayed his entire term in bosaaso and not in his so called capital garowe because he feared tribal uprise from reer garowe
so he decided to stay in his boosaaso his traditional territory
icon_razz.gif

Now let's go back to the topic when will this poor minister be freed

Xaaji your are the king of making up false news. You were caught editing news and posting it. So now you are saying Cade Muse only went to Bosasso?

Forget about Garoowe, he actually went to Lascaanood many times!

cadde_guriga_garaadka13.jpg

aa.JPG

cade1.JPG

cade.JPG

RadioLascaanood

Cadde muuse oo ka anbabaxay magaalada laascaanood

Laascaanood 23 Sep 2006 Madaxweynaha DGP maxamuud muuse xirsi, cadde ayaa manta gelinkii hore ka anbabaxay magaalada laascaanood oo uu dharaarihii lasoo dhaafayba ku sugnaa. Madaxweyne cadde iyo weftigii safarka ku weheliyay ayaa, u anbabaxay magaalada garoowe ee caasimada maamul goboleedka puntland.

I am saying that your leader Siilayno has not even once travelled outside of the Triangle, he won't dare go to Boorama. Show us one pic of him outside of the triangle.

Sure a Puntland minister was attacked...but your president can't even tour outside of the triangle.....are you ones to talk?

AYOUB   

^ Cadde Muuse was our boy. He used to come even to Gar'adag, Burco and beyond for fuel and magazines. ;):D He only used to feel unsafe in Garowe, something to do with Eyl Cartel. :D

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^ Cadde Muuse was our boy. He used to come even to Gar'adag, Burco and beyond for fuel and magazines.
;):D
He only used to feel unsafe in Garowe, something to do with Eyl Cartel.

we even gave him shelter in ceelafweyn :D

Thankful   

The question is, if you can give other people shelter. Why hasn't your president left the triangle yet? You are in no position to talk about the minister being attacked when your leader hasn't left a small portion of the enclave you claim to control.

Xudeedi   

The clan enclave in Garowe is weak and this will further shed light on the many problems facing the fragile enclave.

Saciid Raage is not from the enclave, he is from Bosaso, i wonder why he was targetted?

SSDF cheerleaders give up, your enclave lost credibility.

abdi380   

Uhh you people are so pathetic wallahi. Never have I thought that I'll see people stoop this low in this forum. In my silly little world I thought this forum was different from the dozens of other Somali forums where nothing other than qabiil and qobol bashing is talked about. I guess I was wrong. I mean right now I practically don't even know what to say any more.

The Zack   

Originally posted by abdi380:

Uhh you people are so pathetic wallahi. Never have I thought that I'll see people stoop this low in this forum. In my silly little world I thought this forum was different from the dozens of other Somali forums where nothing other than qabiil and qobol bashing is talked about. I guess I was wrong. I mean right now I practically don't even know what to say any more.

Loooool@I don't know what to say any more. You have only posted once before this post so obviously you haven't been saying much anyways. Let's keep it that way.

LoL@the minister. I am sure he will be freed by ransom if not by other means.

^^The Minister is already free, no criminal group wants to face the state. The last time some group did they were chased out in the mountains.

Puntland is at war with Pirates and the world can clearly see this.

Qudhac   

this is pirates cartels civil war.... this minister is in payroll of rival cartel he will be released by large ransom as usuall this is pirateland after all...

each minister even faroole is aligned and in payroll of one of these criminal organisation.