Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Looters, warlords, clan court defeat = peace after 17 years

Firxadkii Kooxihii Muqdisho oo laga aruurinayo Magaalooyinka Baladwayn iyo Jawhar iyo baadi goob loogu jiro ragii hogaaminayay.

Maamulada Gobolada Banaadir, Jowhar iyo Hiiraan ayaa bilaabay hawlgalo xoogan oo lagu baadi goobayo rag siwayn loo raadinayay oo ka soo baxsaday dagaaladii ka dhacay magaalada muqdisho ee dabada loogu taagay kooxihii nabad diidka iyadoo ragaasi ay ku jiraan hogaamiyayaal siwayn loo raadinayay ahaana raga ka dambeeyay hawlaha amaan xumida ah.

Kooxahan iyo ragii hogaaminayay ayaa isaga soo huleelay magaalada muqdisho kadib markii dharbaaxo aysan ka soo waaqsan karin ay ugaysteen ciidamada isbahaysiga oo ay horkacayaan Ethiopianka iyo kuwa Dawlada Somaliya iyadoo dhabarka laga jabiyay kooxahaasi iyo maleeshiyadii taageeraysay.

Raga laga baadigoobayo goboladaasi ayaa waxaa ka mid ah Indhacade, Abu mansuur iyo Mukhtaar roobow iyadoo aan lahayn halka ay jaan iyo cirib dhigeen balse la filayo inay u baxsadeen dhinaca Jubooyinka walow aan wali lahayn xog sugan.

AllMudug.org kala soco wararkii ugu dambeeyay ee caalamka iyo Somalidaba.

Gabbal   

Duke over 3/4 of the Benaadir Region's civilian population has been forced to flee and a humanitarian situation threatens the nation that is equal to if not greater than the early 90's. Regardless of our political positions, this is something one cannot ignore.

Nephissa   

Looters, warlords, clan court defeat = peace after 17 years

Wuxu ma cabsan yahay, mise wax ba u dhiman! Even if that was true, you're still looking at the Habashi and addeer having killed more Somalis, in just a year, than warlords and looters did in two decades.

Baashi   

People don't mind Duke. He is political activist who roots for his idol Col. Inna Yussuf. He is not alone. There are many folks in this section whose loyalty to their xaafad is as solid as Duke's.

What is happening in Benadir today is no different from what happened to some segment of Benadir residents in early ninties. In some way that was worse for the tribal expulsion as some called had been carried out by neighbors of the victims. Duke and folks who share his view have not forgotten that event and their lack of sympathy is understandable.

Now I am amused to put it mildly by the doublespeak of some folks here. Their hypocracy knows no bound. Their dislike of TFG (politically and tribally speaking) trump their love of country and their faith in Islam. It comes across the screen.

Carry on fellas ur cyber waranle as Liqaye would say have been noted.

Castro   

Originally posted by Baashi:

What is happening in Benadir today is no different from what happened to some segment of Benadir residents in early ninties. In some way that was worse for the tribal expulsion as some called had been carried out by neighbors of the victims. Duke and folks who share his view have not forgotten that event and their lack of sympathy is understandable.

Understandable? Forgive me awoowe for I understand not. Even if some have been directly affected by the abominable atrocities of the nineties, condoning, nay cheering for, what happens today is neither excusable nor understandable. Even worse, some of the animals who engineered the tribal expulsions are today being hailed as statesmen and part of the "government". Exactly against whom is this revenge being exacted?

Hypocrisy may not know any bounds but whatever happened to your calling a spade what it is? :confused:

Xoogsade   

^ Well put saxib. Baashi wrote the poorest excuse for Duke's corruption. I thought he was the most reasonable cheerleader of A/Y. Each one us presents his real character sooner or later and this last post of his exposes some real characteristics honestly.

Kashafa   

Their dislike of TFG (politically and tribally speaking) trump their love of country and their faith in Islam.

There you have it, folks. 'Dislike' the TFG and you're a clannist anarchist bigot. Need I remind the audience of my signature ? The blame is always laid at the feet of anybody but those responsible for and carrying out the worst genocide in Africa since Rwanda. Abdullahi Yusuf ? He's nothing but an old man playing war games. Ethiopia ? Their just in it for their national security interests.

Um, then who's to blame for the plight of present-day Somalia ? Answer: Those hypocrites who 'dislike'(lol@the sheer temerity of the word) TFG for political and clannist reasons.......and the those crazy wadaads who have the gall to think they can resurrect Somalia all by themselves(memo: watch us do it)

Eesh calaa pure genius.

What is happening in Benadir today
is no different
(heh) from what happened to some segment of Benadir residents in early ninties. In some way that
was worse
(double heh) for the tribal expulsion as some called had been carried out by neighbors of the victims. Duke and folks who share his view have not forgotten that event and their
lack of sympathy
(triple heh)is
understandable
(heh la maqnifique) .

No need to comment on that morally sick self-revealing quote. It speaks for itself.

Baashi   

Easy there Kashafa. Tea is on me. Sit down here by my side awoowe. Before we take a good stab at this old story yet again remember this is a cyber discussion.

I am ignoring Castro. Xoogsade, we know him through his posts and for that reason no surprise there. But you Kashafa awoowe you come across as genuine. I kinda have this gut feeling that you are different. Unlike Castro you are not playing the nationalism card. You seem to be mad not because of the sad state of Somali republic but because you seem to have affinity to a cause many nomads of the site share with you namely the plight of Islam and the state of Muslims. You supported UIC because of their principled political platform. For that reason I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt aight. Very generous o me, I know.

Now let's file the Kalligii Muslim trick in the shelf. Easy easy kidos. I don't have to do this but just for the record I don't support, root for, excuse, or absolve responsibility or consequence of guilt from TFG and their backers. Very clear statement. Crystal. I said it before and I'll gladly do it again if it helps you sleep better. Xoogsade demands never ending Baroor Diiq to prove that our sincere condolences for the victims is genuine and I suspect you too have joined his league.

Now that tidbit is out of the way let's got down to the nitty gritty of the post. As the saying goes you better start the engine cuz you will need all the eighteen wheels. Here I go:

What's happening in Benadir is tragedy in biblical order. It is unfortunate situation and for you to entertain the idea that I will excuse Abdullahi Yussuf's madness because I share my 34th great great grand father is in itself very very telling. You are either very closed minded individual who have no room for dissent opinions that articulate views different from your take of the events and hence your blowing a fuse whenever I call it as I see it OR you are yourself a "bigot clannist" in the closet (talk about projecting..) who tries so hard hiding it from us but time to time tears a gasket when folks like me who happen to have clan affiliation with the Abdullahis of the world post their views.

Why all these fuss anyway? Is it because I don't share your misguided call for war from thousand miles from the carnage? Is it because I tried to examine why some of the folks go to the extreme where they depict the civilians mowed by Ethiopian tanks as terrorists? Is it because I equated previous tragedies that's befallen to Somalis to current one? Is it because I see neighbors (thirty years in some cases) killing (nail through the head in some cases) their neighbors without cause or provocation worse than dying at the hands of known historical enemy? Or is it because I understand why would victims of nineties may be disposed to seek revenge?

Remember I don't mind you or anyone in ur squad calling me names. All I ask of you is to level with the nomads and qualify ur posts with lil bit of reasoning we can follow.

Maaweelo iyo madadaalo weeye sheekadu.

Yup--17yrs of warlord genocide! and still going.

another oxy-moran topic! where is the peace yall talking about!

now with all the genocide going there that everybody in the world is talking, u cant see it.

some ppl need to get their head examined! something is definitely wrong up there.