Sign in to follow this  
UZTAAD

wareysigii cabdullahi yusuf

Originally posted by General Duke:

The old man legacy is strong since he was righ and most of the clowns have been proven in a short time to be wrong.

Nur Cade, who is he? exactly
:D

alla maxaa meeshan leeysku nabaa, Duke, adeer dhoocel yar camal maxaa o nabee the femous Nuur cadde.aniga waxaan maqlay nuur cadde ilamaha ku shasho garawo waxaa la tusiyaa sawirka Nuur markaas ayaa waxaa lagu dhahaa ninkaan ayaa kursigeeni naga qaaday.lool

:D xishoon maysaan ka warama does your self delusional know no bounds.

Abdullahi amxaar of all people ayaad amaantiisa meesha noogu haysaan .. the man was a traitorous rat who introduced xabashi to somali soil .. only through the hard work and dedication of the selfless heroes of Somalia (Al-shabaab) were we able to rid ourselves of this vermin and his lackeys (tigre).

the brave young wariors will not rest until the current weak and innefectual occupant of Abdullahi amxaars old seat and his mercanaries are also made a refugee in yemen.

if he is so great and all , why is he collectin food stamps in a yemeni refugee camp ? :D

^^

Aaaahhhh.......that warm, familiar feeling of tribal hatred. :D

The knowledge that anarchist pisspots full of hate will always make their presence known in any thread mentioning the Great Halyey A.Y, by blathering away at nothingness, confirms the total lack of depth to their collective(often combined) illusions that life for them(without A.Y) is futile. :D

If you believe the nonsense you've posted to be true, then the mind of every anarchist moo'ryaan (fake cimaamad wearing or not) is a hotbed of caaqnimo. Therefore Dameer_jire, I think you are delusional, for it seems you have no idea of what you are talking about.

And I'm telling you to stop fooling yourself, saaxiib. Cabdulahi Yuusuf tried to save you from the anarchy which you've all unashamedly embraced for the last two decades or so.

Resign yourselves to acknowledging that your lives will move no further forward than the constant death, qax, civilian shelling and general anarchy that you have become so accustomed to. In short you have no purpose, for you fail to realize that your anarchist predilections are never going to lead you to anything worthwhile or tangible.

Hopefully with these gentle words of truth cleansing you of the lies you need to tell yourselves just to justify your miserable lives each forlorn day you wake, you can finally stop blaming Cabdulahi Yuusuf and focus your efforts in putting an end to the anarchy and lawlessness that you've been putting off and has plagued your lands in Somalia for so long. Or take a walk to your nearest high bridge and jump off. Either way-- we don't give a rats a$$! :cool:

Very good interveiw. I like when he is talking about the history of the old days, the coups, his arrest and tales between him, Barre, Aideed and former military men of Somalia. The good old days.

One thing I like about Yusuf's character: He tells like it is, he doesn't now laab-laab iyo been. Upfront.

Aaaahhhh.......that warm, familiar feeling of tribal hatred.

:D:D

One praises an ***** in Nur Cade, the other supports the fake Jihadi's that have no clue what they are doing and who will no doubt end up in the dustbin of history.

All because of that clan hatred that so deep. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

All because of that clan hatred that so deep.
:D

You guys are the only ones that complain over that. Clan hatred? So what? Seriously. This is nothing new to Somalis.

^^ Stop crying...puntland is the future, and other clans hate you, but somehow you still want to be united with them? Does that make any sense? I'm glad that you guys have your own flag. I wanted all the punties at my University to be very confused. They don't know what flag to wave now smile.gif .